>pastebin.com/Ag6evX8s

Meanwhile

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748703384204575509582853734648
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=106342997
youtube.com/watch?v=RPmTRKB5Bdg
mega.nz/#!3AUhHaRK!m4uBCsU4U_3yQ-98_GRll7QyEAhkGPffmlq2ka-ibk8
youtube.com/watch?v=vTXCNjNCVpo
consequenceofsound.net/2016/08/eddie-vedder-contributes-new-song-to-david-lynchs-twin-peaks-revival/
i.4cdn.org/tv/1500088100008.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't do it.

What's the point of being alive if you're not going to be David Lynch?

>he wants to be a manlet hack

>Cooper, a man in his 30s, was supposed to fall in love with Audrey, a highschooler
>Nadine, a woman in her 30s, fucked Mike, a highschooler
>In Cooper's dream he kisses Laura, a highschooler
>A ton of adults had sex with Laura, a highschooler
>Several adults fucked Ronette Pulaski, a highschooler
>"Ronette Pulaski" sounds similar to Roman Polanski
>Lynch supported Roman Polanski, who raped a 13 year-old
>MJA says Lynch raped his underage daughter
>Leland raped his underage daughter, Laura
>Lynch wrote himself into Twin Peaks to kiss Shelly, an 18 year-old

I bet you have a tiny dick too

>self proclaimed ladies man

Hes a huge hack. Every thing he has done has been a rehash of the Alphabet.

Getting back to Carl Rodd's abduction, is it spoilers to talk about it? Seems clear what the third party witness to it saw.

Douglas Milford, killed via Kama Sutra vixen, saw Carl Rodd and Log Lady and some fool kid all aged 8, out in the sycamore grove. They'd been missing for a day or something, and a night. He was compelled to go there, and then saw a massive darkness blotting out the sky. A light emanated out of it, then the children were in the light. This was assumed to be a bigass UFO major abduction return. But it's the curtains blacking out the light, turning day into night in that area in a round shape. The light is the spotlight stuff, not some alien technology UFO shit. Just saying.

Commericalsihate says Here's Johnny. Random user in last thread claims to have seen the episode and this is a pivotal moment.

see
I don't want to be a daughter-fucking sociopath, thank you.

>Every thing he has done has been a rehash of the alphabet
Big whoop, just like any author with any book.

>ages well
>ready to reprise his role as a lovable witty FBI agent, whom everyone knows him as
>"there are going to be some changes Kyle"

>The Alphabet
Are you talking about the 1968 movie? I haven't seen it but judging from summary

>A woman's dark and absurdist nightmare vision comprising a continuous recitation of the alphabet and bizarre living representations of each letter.

This doesn't sound much like any Lynch movie. Especially his more straightforward stuff like Blue Velvet and Wild At Heart. What exactly do you see as "rehashing" in Lynch's movies?

You don't read much do you?

the psychologicalness of it is his trademark, what he is known for.

>they're drinking empty styrofoam cups of coffee when they watch the glass box in Part 1
What did Lynch mean by this? Is the sound of empty styrofoam squeaking some form of sound mastery by David Lynch, sound manager?

Started reading Secret History today, I love all of that Dan Brown pseudo-history conspiracy stuff so I'm enjoying it so far.

I'm an ausfag so don't know much about it but is any of that stuff about Meriwether Lewis true or well known?

That's not even something exclusive to Lynch. He doesn't hide his influences. Everything is influenced by something and it's extremely common for filmmakers to have trademark things they continue using throughout their careers. Hell, Lost Highway and Mulholland Drive are almost the exact same movie and a lot of the stuff from those two movies are in Inland Empire too.

Thats why he's a hack.

Pretty much every show has empty cups the actors "drink" from.
I don't know why they do it, it annoys me.

How is it empty if there is coffee in it? Also wouldn't it only squeak if you rubbed it in a certain way?

Yes, check out the Wiki entry on him once you're done with that section of the book
It's not very common knowledge though, most people just know the names Lewis and Clark from history class

They're empty, you might need to decode natively with a surround sound receiver or something to really tell. Need to watch with proper sound to see it.

Yes his descendants and a lot of other people are still campaigning to have his body exhumed for forensics but """"they"""" won't let them

>didn't get the joke

Yeah also he put on the green ring and went into the black lodge just like in the book

We know lodge inhabitant speak backward, perhaps establishing some circumstantial evidence for this theory. Basically, it's that each episode contains scenes from a future or past episode, depending on where in the season we are.

So ep 1 contains stuff from e18, specifically the scene with Coop and ???????. Working 'inward' from each end of the season (i.e. the first and last episodes), I think Hawk's scene in ep 2 (where he's in the woods) is actually from ep 17. From there, the pattern would go 3 - 16, 4 - 15, 5 - 14, 6 - 13, 7 - 12, 8 - 11, 9 - 10, 10 - 9, 11 - 8, 12 - 7, 13 - 6, 14 - 5, 15 - 4, 16 - 3, 17 - 2, and the last episode 18 contains something from episode 1, likely the scene with Coop and ???????, thus looping the whole thing back around. Watching the season in reverse order may make it easier to spot.

I speculate that it's certain lodge or lodge-related scenes that are used in this way.

I like this idea. But what from episode 8 would take place later on?

That would be cool if true. The scene with Andy interviewing the guy that's never followed up on could be from a future episode too. According to your theory it would be from episode 12.

Nope, the backwards speech is specifically part of a form of magical power. Backwards speech is a way to make the words more powerful or something.

t. Secret History of Twin Peaks™

But anyone that goes into the Lodge speaks backwards. Windom, Annie, and Caroline all speak backwards in the Lodge. Cooper doesn't supposedly because the scenes are from his perspective but to everyone else he would be.

Magic. You'd be better off assigning all the instances of "Is it future or is it past?" to this theory's root

>MJA says Lynch raped his underage daughter
>it's callled "research"
>duh

Are you really this autistic?

yes

wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748703384204575509582853734648

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=106342997

>From 1993–2010, about 200 of Lewis's kin (through his sister Jane, as he had no children) sought to have the body exhumed for forensic analysis, to try to determine whether the death was a suicide. A Tennessee coroner's jury in 1996 recommended exhumation. However, since Lewis's gravesite is in a national monument, the National Park Service must approve

YOU NOW REMEMBER THIS:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPmTRKB5Bdg

nice catch there i didn`t compare the spotlight with UFOs, clever

The Wild At Heart talk in the last thread made me remember that I had downloaded the Lime Green Mystery Disc from some David Lynch boxset.

It's got 1:16 of deleted scenes from Wild At Heart, all of Rabbits except one of the soliloquies, and some short films from various places and times that Lynch made. Pic related. These are just the video files though and not just a straight dump of the disc.

mega.nz/#!3AUhHaRK!m4uBCsU4U_3yQ-98_GRll7QyEAhkGPffmlq2ka-ibk8

Doesn't he specifically say he thought that there might not have been an object in the sky and it just seemed like it because of the bright lights around it?

That seems like such a cool set to own, but the packaging is so fucking atrocious I'm not sure I want it on my shelf

I'm hoping at some point we can get a new box set with bluray copies of all his movies and shorts but I don't know if that'll ever happen. Apparently some of his movies aren't even available on bluray in the US.

It was daytime so something was in the air (curtains) blocking out the sun and allowing light to exist from concentrated sources. The official government report had his size description quoted as "As big as a fucking house" for the unidentified flying object.

Yeah you're right I remembered wrong. I was thinking of when he said he "could only see the shape by the darkness it generated."

Reddit crossposting is best posting.

wouldn't be surprised if it was him pushing dougie on lynch, considering he reduced his presence in FWWM over fear of being typecast

after 25-some years landing steady work and about to go into his 60s I don't think he's too worried about typecasting anymore

so no new episode again tomorrow right? They are going on a summer holiday hiatus and start again mid august

Blue CUTE

might be worried about his legacy as an actor, assuming he's that type of person
at least playing dougie and evil coop for half the series shows his range

August 2019

I accidentally watched fire walk with me before season 1. How fucked am i?

Moderately.

kys

is it future or is it past

the movie was shot after season 1 and 2 but its a prequel

I did the same many moons ago and still enjoyed S1 immensely. Sadly, I was never able to experience the full and 'actual' mystery as it was intended, but that's the price you pay for being too young to give the slightest fuck about TP when it first aired.

tfw vedderchad

Have any of you seen this autistkino?

It's literally Dougie the movie.

Yes, I remember quite enjoying it, though it's been easily more than a decade since I saw it.

wasn't a Wild At Heart workprint leaked online a long time ago and had deleted scenes never released?

where are all the veder posters at?

I couldn't watch TP when it originally aired because it was so BORING. Every time I tuned in, it was people talking in a room. That's it. And if I stayed long enough to hear what they were saying, they would be talking about NOTHING. I figured out that I couldn't follow the plot, (or had to make one up) because there WAS NO PLOT. A man went to a town to investigate a murder. That's it. Nothing else ever happens. Just people talking in rooms. And all this taking NEVER advanced the murder investigation ONE BIT. I liked the part that I was in, (because I was in it), but it still didn't make a hoot of sense. Hard to watch.

We're gonna be so fucking smug when Dougie stays autismo until the end

Let's roLynch is a murdering rapist

COOPER FLEW THE COOP

I sincerely hope daytime /tpg/ is better than the late night/early morning abomination that I've witnessed for the past week

youtube.com/watch?v=vTXCNjNCVpo

Yeah and you got replaced by an emaciated CGI tree

He's gorgeous

SAM STANLEY

YELNATS MAS

fine, that's how it's meant to be viewed

How so?

you're meant to watch the prequel first, that's why it's called a prequel

I dropped the new season after 4 episodes when does the dougie crap end?

it's chronologically correct

Makes sense. I just really hope that i did not ruin anything for myself

>tfw an unbalanced and heartbroken sarah palmer's anguish is still one of the strongest and most haunting performances from the first season

never
>tfw you finally understand and embrace Dougie

Doegui get lead role

It spoils who the killler is even though it was unknown in the show in to the middle of the second season and not even the actors themselves knew it and for the most part not even Lynch and Frost but sure yeah watch the prequel first and fucking ruin the experience for you

gr8 b8
If you're not baiting you should consider suicide

nah you won't ruin anything

>psychologicalness

This is the level of pleb we're dealing with here, I seriously wouldn't bother engaging with this user

Actually you did. Leland being the killer isn't revealed until S2. The clues are there but it's not obvious.

>watch the prequel first
great I think I'll do that

>chronologically correct
FWWM came out after Season 1 and 2.
khronos/chrono = time
So, no. It isn't chronologically correct.

it is in the show's universe

consequenceofsound.net/2016/08/eddie-vedder-contributes-new-song-to-david-lynchs-twin-peaks-revival/

>have 42gbs free on my harddrive
>have to scrounge for space for every episode
>Have an external harddrive, but kind of want to keep all the episodes on my PC because once it's over, I want to do an 18 hour marathon
>Debating on just saying fuck it, and leaving the latest episodes on my pc, and just putting older ones on my external, and then just playing them off the external for the 18 hour marathon, but worried I might come across issues with watching them because of transfer speed

Sheryl Lee is CUTEST!!

>have 42gbs free on my harddrive
you should always aim to keep 15-20% of your local disk free
>have to scrounge for space for every episode
put them all on your external drive
>Have an external harddrive, but kind of want to keep all the episodes on my PC because once it's over, I want to do an 18 hour marathon
marathon them from the external drive
>Debating on just saying fuck it, and leaving the latest episodes on my pc, and just putting older ones on my external, and then just playing them off the external for the 18 hour marathon, but worried I might come across issues with watching them because of transfer speed
transfer speed shouldn't be an issue unless your external drive is pre 2009

based cuteposter

that's laura, see the vid
i.4cdn.org/tv/1500088100008.webm

Dale comes back confirmed

Croatia coming through with the goods. Episode 15 is so intense.