Friendly reminder that these countries are the only ones worthy enough to be called civilized

friendly reminder that these countries are the only ones worthy enough to be called civilized

how can the rest of the world assume they even have a chance to compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Nobel_laureates_per_capita
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Nobel_laureates_per_capita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_by_country#Hungary
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This really made me think.

If the Faroes are red then Greenland should also be red considering it's part of the Kingdom of Denmark.

britain is the only one that has less than 50% support of cultural and national suicide

reminder to fuck off, we're full

>sweden
>germany
>slowly becoming more and more uncivilised thanks to rapefugees

Iceland definitely does

We are doomed, nuke us before sweden runs out of control

Always knew france was useless and just butthurt at germany. Useless francs

Just kidding, you were great before you got so many niggers in paris.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Nobel_laureates_per_capita

wtf east timor?

No there actually was a Faroese man who got a Nobel prize, instantly making it the country with the most Nobel prizes per capita because it has the population of basically a large village

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Nobel_laureates_per_capita

Isn't Japan also civilized?

>Sweden
>Civilized
Sorry OP but the native indians were more civilized then the swedes.

Germanic masterrace?

You mean Portugal. Still, they were peace prizes. They don't count

Define "civilized".

sry but when they give obongo the nobel price for peace, I have some doubt regarding this (((prize)))

if you look fields medal

france 13 germany 1

Germanic masterrace confirmed

The US has 353 nobel prizes and a population of what 310 million or something? They definitely have enough

Western, like Croatia (the country Nikola Tesla was from)

you better fuckin sauce that

...please

Nice quads, but it says scientific.

Witnessed

Also yes, (((nobel prize)))

Pretty sure Iceland has the most per capita. So that map is not accurate.

No you moron.

We don't own greenland you fucking doofus.
We are just paying "war-preparations" for introducing the elephant to the continent.

picture related.

Read:

You meant swamped with sandniggers. The only civilized country in the world is Switzerland.

learn to reverse image, mehmet.

>Malta
Uh... Is that right?

Shit we are one off, why doesnt Economics count :(

Most of the "US" Nobel prizewinners are actually foreigners who moved to the US after they received the prize.

It's very common for American universities to give highly-paid sinecures to foreign Nobel prizewinners in a sad attempt at gaining reflected prestige. The US actually has relatively few homegrown Nobel laureates.

Hmm, must be easy to fund research grants and criticize the US for a lack of scientific and welfare funding when you have zero accountability for your national defense as it comes out of our federal budget.

first time iqdb actually found it
i stopped using that shit a long time ago since it never found anything

SCIENTIFIC

So to wrap it up:
The best countries on earth (which happen to be predominately white and Protestant Christians); have tricked the largest military force on earth to abandon their own people in favour of providing us with defense.

w-wait, what was it you were implying again?

>The best countries on earth (which happen to be predominately white and Protestant Christians); have tricked the largest military force on earth to abandon their own people in favour of providing us with defense.
To be fair that's not unique - Turkey, Israel and Saudi Arabia have managed that too.

No it's the Faroer islands, read the thread

>londonistan
>germanistan
>swedecuck
>civilized

>Being a cuckold = civilization
As expected of Germany.

One actually has to have a civilization before someone wants to come along and leech off it.

Just wait until Trump gets elected. Your glass house will shatter around you

Are you fucking kidding me right now? dont talk to me or my waifs son ever again

>tricked

you're simply a resource that we didn't want to the Soviets to dominate and diminish, out of a combination of geopolitics and a nostalgic feeling for the countries of our origin which unfortunately is not reciprocated since you're passive aggressive cucks.

Yeah. What a coincidence, isn't it?

Dont change the meaning of "civilization", that's what the liberals do.

Civilizations cames from city, which means that if you have cities, youre civilized

English is an official language there, because you cucked them.

> Austria and German

Most of them were Jews.

Rude.

Add Hungary, we have 13 with 10 million pop.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_by_country#Hungary

>out of a combination of geopolitics and a nostalgic feeling for the countries of our origin
OY VEY! The cold war was about racism all along! Evil white american nazi males wanting to protect their racist white European heritage! The holocaust never stops gib more reparations goyim

Why should we reciprocate?

You have done nothing but trying to ruin what we have here.

>Allowed the soviets to win, exporting their jewish-doctrines everywhere post-war.
>Allowing the jews to have a sovereign country.
>Shady trade-dealings where my country will be at the shit end of the stick.

Nigger you have plans to nuke our country just to deny the russians the strategic position. Russia have same plans tho. So you can both fuck off, you are irrelevant outside of protection from the schoolyard bully.

Freindly reminder ANY type of Nobel prize is meaningless. Malala won one for being shot in the head and Obama for being half black.

They've only awarded like 530 nobel prizes since the thing started. Any really big country like the US is going to fail by this metric.

wish all the non red countries didn't exist desu, they make earth look bad

Germanic master race confirmed?

>A Polish woman that saved over 2500 children during WW2 was competing for a nobel prize
>Lost to an american guy who made books about ecology for children
Rigged, not worth looking into.

it says scientific nobel price

no it doesn't

>muh holohoax

yep
all the swarthy races are just degraded from the Nordic stock

Are you retarded?
Bist Du behindert?

op's picture. Read what's written on top of it!

yep, doesn't say nobel price

fictional vs educational

this "we protect you" meme again. Friendly reminder, you participated in saving our butts back in WW2. You have never helped our military since. We however have showed up for your muh oil wars and "police actions" etc. etc. in the years since then. Well, there was 3 times when we didn't lend you any of our troops. Vietnam, Korea and Somalia - how did that work out for you?

is there an anglo one of these?

We did nothing but attempt to prevent Soviet conquest of your entire continent through military force, while defending your right to live in relative peace and whatever luxury you could attain.

I apologize that we were not perfect and prepared for foreign kulturkrieg as well. Next time we'll put earmarks in the budget for wiping your asses and flushing the toilet too.

A lot of our country is actively fighting against it, it isn't our fault your culture, again, has zero personal accountability or defense mechanisms for kulturkrieg.

We held up the physical, conventional front. What you could have done was reciprocate, thank us for our efforts on your behalf and stay conservative. What you did instead was be passive aggressive, contrarian, salty as fuck over your newfangled irrelevance, blame us for literally everything, and run full speed towards Marxism.

of course it

I need one with the actual Nordic countries
all I have are 100 different versions of the troll ones

Thanks pal

friendly reminder Barrack Obama is Nobel prize winner
opinion discarded

It's not about prestige, it's about having access to the best infrastructure, best secondary educational facilities, easy access to credit and overall the environment most conducive to productive scientific research. They aren't just moving to the US for lelz.

Oh my god I love the olympics, every time it comes and the US dominates the "M-MUH PER CAPITA A BLOO BLOO BLOOOOOO" cries and excuses increase tenfold, and not just in sports either.

fucking brazil in that picture, kek

If you eliminated all non-whites from America, we would also be in that group. They aren't real Americans anyway

It feels great being part of the germanic übermensch

you are irrelevant, yes, but what was your point?

We actually do "own" greenland though. And America is legally bound to support our claim to the territory due to a document signed in connection with the sale of the Virgin Islands (Dansk Vestindien)

If we had any balls at all we would be balls deep in all their resources and we would have secured the area as much as possible.

Übermenschen 4 fucks sake

You forgot Slovakia

look at this poor mutt thinking he can talk trash

flip those burgers boy

>MonteNEGRO

I'm not sure he is even old enough to do that. Apparently he is blessedly unaware of what happened to them in Vietnam, Korea and Somalia where they tried to play tough without their allies

fixed

>OP's pic says Scientific Nobel Prize
>Obongo won Nobel Peace Prize
>He has English ancestry through his maternal side
Opinion discarded

kek

>be German
>your dog is taxed
>your tv is taxed
>your radio is taxed
>you pay 1000 cuckbux for a drivers license, which you never use cause you don't own a car
>live with your mutti, and love Merkel cause you just canmt get enough of the government
>can't own guns

>hhahahhaa personal responsibility is for savages, my government protects me!!!!

>gets blown up

But Brazil and India cities

For such a smart people Germans do elect some stupid leaders.

Back to gawker with you

Just a quick reminder that if in case our beautiful country gets overrun with sandniggers we overrun our country with water and then we rebuild
How many of these other countries have such a Samson option

That chart is many years out of date and comes from a joke of a website called "asianscientist," here's some more recent data.

America is the center of learning and will continue to be so for the foreseeable future. Deal with it.