The South

How do we fix this shithole known collectively as the South or the 'Bible Belt'? This region of the United States is characterized by disproportionate rates of the following and general societal ills:

>Poverty
>Teen pregnancy
>Crime
>Incest
>Illiteracy
>Lack of college education

How do we fix this cesspool?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nseBliU80LM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do not say niggers are the problem because some of the whitest states in the South are (ironically enough) just as bad (for example) West Virginia -- arguably the worst in America after Mississippi.

Maryland is like 30% African-Americana and one of the richest states.

SEC
>SEC
SEC
>SEC
SEC
>SEC
SEC
>SEC
SEC
>SEC
SEC
>SEC
SEC
>SEC
SEC
>SEC
SEC
>SEC
SEC
>SEC
SEC
>SEC
SEC
>SEC

Kill yourself, yankee

>west virginia
>kentucky
>maryland
>fucking delaware

Not sure where you got this graph but it is not an accurate depiction of the south.

Send Blacks back to Africa, bring back coal mining in WV. Problems solved.

sage shill slide thread

>west virginia
>literal turncoat mountain niggers

Kentucky is confederate clay

wall it off and call it a different country. it's about as backwards and overtly religious as the middle east and an embarrassment to the west

remove niggers

>West Virginia
>lowest crime rate in the U.S.

Please shut the fuck up, OP.

>Poverty

Only on the national scale: Actually, the people in these regions don't do that poorly, because property is cheap.

>Teen Pregnancy

Different culture, different values.

>Crime

Blacks

>Incest

Let's see some statistics.

>Illiteracy

Blacks and Immigrants

>Lack of college education

It's really hard to make someone go to college to twiddle their thumbs and sit on their ass in debt without a job when the region you show here is our #1 source of military personnel, and there are plenty of great trade jobs available for people.

By seceding and putting yankees to the sword for their crimes.

Please senpai

Also Missouri is the rightful south

>tfw you were born and raised in WV and you're stuck there forever

The west coast isn't an embarrassment to the country? lol

Let me guess, you look like this

There are two easy ways to fix the south
>deport niggers
>remove north/west

All of the problems you list are just agricultural stereotypes anyway. Forgetting that they are a source of immense value when it comes to raw resources and military personnel.

Just moved to NC last year, best state I've lived in so far. Took a while to understand what people were saying but it's great. Way better than the north

Whites from the South are dumber than whites from other regions on average. Southern whites are retarded redneck religious pieces of shit.

With pic related

Terrible education system?

>t. faggot who has never set foot in any amount of southern clay

Getting rid of all the niggers and spics.
>mfw libs try to blame dem racist white southerners for poverty, teen pregnancy, crime etc

>Kentucky is confederate clay

Poison their mayo supply

It's definitely not the niggers contributing to the state, Baltimore is essentially Somalia

Fuck off.

We're full.

What's wrong with being a cultured hipster? You're probably some sister-fucking redneck. Now get off Sup Forums -- someone who espouses Christian values like yourself Billy knows better than to come on here. It totally goes against your Semitic Judean brainwashed morality.

I'd rather live in San Francisco, Seattle, or San Diego than West Virginia, Mississippi, Kentucky, or Arkansas.

I left Maryland for coastal Carolina a decade ago and never looked back. Today, I don't even tell people I'm from there unless they specifically ask me about it. The northeastern United States and California, are the source of all Western degeneracy.

You must be from the DEEP south.

>what is Prince-George county

Median income of like $75,000 and is like 65% African-American. Baltimore has a crime problem -- not a poverty issue.

>Incest

When will this retarded meme die?

The Southern states have far stricter laws against incest compared to their Northern counterparts and South Boston is literally most fucking inbred place I've ever seen thanks to you warehousing the potatoniggers there.

>How do we fix this shithole known collectively as the South
if we sent all the nigs back to Africa it would be paradise.

That still leaves all the dumb white people, lol.

Make some form of employment mandatory for welfare, stop offering so many benefits to single mothers, offer corporations strong incentives to build offices at factories there

Legalizing Marijuana in WV would do a lot to help my state. We lost steel and coal is getting BTFO. Marijuana (whether you think its degenerate or not) could provide a lot of jobs and tax revenue that could go towards making WV less of a complete SHIT HOLE.

Also check em

You can fuck off too

Have you ever been to pg County faggot? It's a shithole.

>Baltimore has a black problem -- not a black issue.

I'd debate that.

I'm a teacher in Texas, and I can tell you right away that aside from our history curriculum, our curriculum is rigorous as fuck, but that we can't have any sorts of high standards, because we have too many dumb, low-quality students.

Our history curriculum was AMAZING, but that got dialed back, unfortunately, because parents got upset that their kids learned about India and the Middle East. So now it's just bog standard shit.

That being said, college-level education isn't a necessity, particularly in the South, where we have lots of good trade jobs. It's better for those kids to get their earning in early by working hard physically, and then once they're ready to move forward, or don't want to do labor, to get a college education so they can either manage their own business, or transition into a less lucrative, but more steady field.

>claims culture

>shits on someone else's culture

Pigshit snob who is eating at the trough and doesn't realize it.

And as an American living in any of those places is your God given right. Feel free to utilize them!

The South is terrible you should never come here. We're all illiterate buffoons, our white women are all fat and only sleep with blacks, we are super poor and backwards, all live in trailer parks, our cost of living is astronomical, our beaches are filthy, and our infrastructure could barely be considered third world.

What is Appalachia? Mostly white -- extremely backwards and poor. 3rd world-esque.

You keep blaming blacks but whites from the South are only marginally better. Not like the average white person from the South is as educated and cultured as the average white person from Manhattan, New Hampshire, or San Francisco.

You white trash pieces of shit are nigger-tier. South produces a lot of these types.

>Maryland is 30% nigger

Thats not even a high number compared to Southern states. Plus poor niggers breed more poor niggers

Fuck off tennebagger. Niggland stadium sucks ass

The South needs to make King Weed a thing.

We can go back to the good old days of King Cotton and have plantations with niggers picking Marijuana (they'll be too stoned to care that they've been re-enslaved) as far as the eye can see.

The average person from San Francisco is a degenerate and a dumbass

Source: I live ten miles from it.

>I live in a purple area

Why did I have to be born in this shithole

>tfw both of my parents make more than double the average income of my city
>I make the average at a part time college job

>mayo
>south

You got it backwards, the north and west put Mayo on fucking everything, it's disgusting. The south uses shit tons of mustard, that's why the potato salad loaded with mustard you see in the stores is called "southern style".

Go to any fast-food place in the south too, if there is only one condiment that will be on there, it is mustard.

kentucky is like 93% white and east kentucky is 99% white and no one on Sup Forums can explain why it's a shit hole. i get ignored every time I point it out.

Mama says southerners are so angry all the time because they got all them states but no Confederacy.

Va here.

I hire niggers to drive my tractor harvesting cotton on my fields.

Nothings changed except I pay them minimum wage and don't have to house them.

>Appalachia

You mean the hookworm capital of the United States?

You can't really blame the people there. They're literally stunted and retarded from helminthic infestation.

They were also the last region to get highways, which had a massive, negative effect on the economy.

The best thing we could do is have the white people move out and move black people in, since people of African descent have good resistance to worms.

This.

Southerners like mustard and hot sauce as much as the stereotypical black guy does.

HIGH TECH
I
G
H

T
E
C
H

>Cascadia

youtu.be/nseBliU80LM

What is the crime rate there?

Some people don't care about money.

Also, friendly reminder to all participants in this thread, the following states are not part of the south: Texas, Oklahoma, West Virginia, Maryland, and Delaware.

Regions like Appalachia are also self-reliant, they want the government to leave them alone, so they try to not give them a reason to come in.

Compare that to the times ghettos went fucking bonkers when their EBT was a couple of days late.

If the South legalizes weed, will we all get rich?

Hell yeah we ain't Southern.

We're a fusion region, and we love it.

You can only post in this thread if the conference your state is in scored points in the CFP.

Not so fast Yankees and West Coasters.

Agreed.

Also - Texas is just Texas. Not Midwest. Not south. Just Texas.

It's also super fucking dangerous to go in there governmenting around lel. Them people do not take kindly to federal intervention in anything.

WV has been going downhill ever since we stopped using coal for everything
kensucky sucks since it is flyover as fuck any any talent just walks 50 miles and lives in the big east coast metro areas

Let us leave. You fix your country, we get our own, everyone wins.

Like hell it is. Bragg was counting on Kentucky men joining his army when he invaded, but guess what, they never came. Like the lily livered chickenshit inhabitants of modern day Kentucky, those men have no right to call themselves Southern.
>Cuntucky never seceded.

>texas
mexicans and a big fucking desert
>oklahoma
indians and a big fucking desert
>louisiana
niggers and new orleans (niggers) and they were still recovering from huey long when they got bobby jindal
>mississippi
niggers and baptists
>alabama
nothing can be done
>georgia
niggers

haven't been to the rest of those places so i wouldn't know

literally no plans to do so either, what a shit hole

West Virginia has most of these problems for a few reasons. Mostly however because there is no businesses here that give the people incentive to go to college, so they're stuck in poverty. Teen Pregnancy is a problem all around the country because parents are shit nowadays. I have never witnessed much crime in WV. Incest? This is not the 1800s, incest isn't a natural occurence here anymore. Illiteracy and lack of college education is tied into the lack of new business to provide incentives to better themselves. Why would someone get their masters degree in engineering when they're still gonna have to go apply for food stamps, farm, and hunt for their meals?

I wonder if people would look at this and assume I believe The South is shrinking.

I mean, Texas is as much "The South" as Barak Obama is white. That is to say, roughly half.

apalachia sucks ass because it has been hard to get goods and trade into the deep wood nigger areas ever since the country started so they never had any colleges or higher learning

Bullshit. Everything east of Dallas is Southern. You can have the western part of the state, it's trash anyway.

>Maryland is like 30% African-American and is one of the richest states

Go to PG County, Waldorf, or Baltimore and you will quickly find out the niggers don't have the money.

t. Marylander

You don't. You leave. And you don't go back.

>Desert

Texas isn't a desert, retard.

We're mostly plains, savannah, a little bit of woodland, and a little bit of swamp.

No. The eastern part of texas isn't the south either.

You may have aided us in the confederacy, but you're just texas. Texas is its own thing. At least you're not Oklahoma

It's all Montgomery and Howard Counties

whatever it is, there's something in your soil that halves your IQ

Pretty much, and I'm fine with that. St. Mary's is doing well enough and it is mostly rural. The idiots in Annapolis wouldn't know a firearm if they were shot by one so the gun laws are easy to work around.

I'll stay in my backwater town eating stuffed ham and drinking moonshine, the niggers up north can go to hell.

Shill detected

I wouldn't color Kentucky red - they were on the union side in the Civil War. Same reason you don't color WV or MD - they were Union too.

And although VA was confederate back then, these days it's just a big suburb of D.C. and has more in common with NY and MA than the rest of the south.

I'd also argue about OK, being in the south too. OK is sort of like KY - it's a border state and is really debatable as to whether it's southern or midwestern. For one thing, it snows in OK, the land is kinda scrubby in parts, it doesn't have that lush green look than most of the south has during the summer.

There is, actually. Hookworms. See my previous post.

Of course, that only really affects poor whites. And I'm not white.

while you are techincally correct in that the classification of everything in texas west of houston and dallas does in fact recieve more than 10 inches of rain a year, the place is still populated the same as arizona rural land.

when 3 inches of rain incites flood panic in your city, you're in a fucking desert

Kentucky was occupied by the freedom hating northern army and their Tyranical president. That doesn't mean it isn't part of the south, and more importantly, rightful confederate clay.

East Texas and West Texas are two different states, IMHO. East Texas, definitely has more in common with its neighbor Louisiana. West Texas, has more in common with its neighbor, Chihuahua.

Disown it

not one reply from any chicken shit carpet baggers?

Texas is just the south
The rest of that shit off to the right is the deep south,aka the shitty part of america
get it right fucker

Technically, they were a border state. But you can't deny they stayed Union.

This

>Maryland is like 30% African-Americana and one of the richest states.

Maryland is rich despite the niggers, not because of them.
Friendly reminder that no matter how much you say Maryland isn't a southern state, it still is.

BTFO
T
F
O

If staying Union means remaining under hostile occupation then yes. Just like Poland stated nazi and China stayed Japanese for most of world war 2.

see

They don't really have the cultural background to form a coherent reply, so of course not.

Thus, they changed tack and have resorted to "White Male" attacks on southerners, completely ignorant of the fact that I'm not white, and that one of the greatest strengths of the South is that we are INHERENTLY culturally diverse, and that even if we have a great number of racists, our racists for the most part, recognize the humanity and potential for decency in all christian people.

fuck the niggers i need a job

You really don't want a job in agriculture unless you're poor and strong.

Shit's hard work, and it's mostly commission-based.

MD is an interesting case because of Lincoln locking up the state legislature. MD had plenty of men fight for the confederacy. Point Lookout was established to keep a union presence for the people in SOMD, who were not big fans of Lincoln or yankees in general.

>Fix this shithole

You mean eliminate guaranteed red states so the nation can devolve into a communist cesspool? Jimbob is a pillar of your fucking freedom

I have a friend (also from WV) who worked on a pot farm out west for several months. By her account, she just camped at a farm and trimmed bud.

You do get paid commission. But, she said she made 40k in 7 months so...

Based nw florida checking in. Fuck the jealous cultureless haters

I blame the summer heat. It's hard to think in the hot humid conditions during a southern summer, so over the generations they quit doing so. Only so much smarts you need anyway to grow and harvest cotton.

Anyone else with skills you can import from elsewhere, and to a certain mediocre outsider crowd, being a big fish in a small pond suits them just fine. Competition in the big city means you have to actually care and work hard and the idiots in the south will accept any sort of shitty service, because they have no choice.

They've only had A/C for maybe 1 or 2 generations? It'll take time to reverse the selective breeding and bring back people who actually want to think again.

Southerners are nasty little shits and always have been, ever since the Civil War. I have never met a kind or civilized southerner, and am convinced the phrase "Southern Hospitality" was coined as a backhanded insult. Every dead greycoat got exactly what they deserved, and the world is better off for it.