Angel was better than Buffy

Angel was better than Buffy.

im rewatching angel rn. on the second ep. i dont think its better, its just different.

Then why the fuck have I never heard about angel?

Charmed was better than Angel.

>basing it off season 1

when you make a thread like this you're pretty much announcing that you're a faggot

buffy and angel are chick shows, faggot.

Yar,

i said rewatching, faggot

>this one butthurt buffyfag

Yes, and pic related was a big part of why it was better

It has better characters but the big bads are a mess. Even worse than the robot Buffy fought during the college season.

Her character was annoying and autistic.

Cordelia was better.

I liked the Beast and the Jasmine god brainwashing everyone. Holtz was interesting because he was human and just wanted revenge for what Angel had done to him in the past.

I had no idea faggotry of this level was even possible.

I am genuinely shocked and appalled

It was more consistent, but Buffy had higher peaks. There's no episode of Angel that is as memorable as the best ones of Buffy - the body, tabula rasa, once more with feeling, becoming, the gift.

I think it, I say it. Its my way.

stop the presses

No you take that back

Did Buffy ever break away from its status quo and have the Scooby gang run Satan Incorporated? Nope. Angel is better.

But Cordy is a dog compared to Fred, user. And that's saying something, because Cordy was pretty fine.

Least appetizing member of the Buffy squad, Charisma-less carpenter

fred looks like an autistic boy. even named for one

literal faggots like a trap over the definition of sexual beauty

Angel in general was a more effective leader than Buffy:

>taught his teammates how to fight (even Cordy) so they could actually be useful instead of just getting in the way.
>Didn't even bother with patroling, he realized bad guys would just come for him because that's exactly what they did back in Sunnydale.
>Made kicking demon asses his job so he wouldn't have to bother with a part time job.
>Romanced a police officer so he would have an ear everywhere.
>Let his son get kidnapped so he wouldn't have to waste time raising him.
>Negotiated a delicious deal with his immortal enemy so he could sabotage them from within.
>Superior taste in partners than Buffy. He dated a hot blond vampire, cordelia chase and a werewolf woman.

Go to bed, Charisma. I'm sorry you're not relevant anymore, but taking it out on your more popular co-stars is not the way.

>guy with thousand of years of history and leadership was a better leader than a teenager girl that was trained to be an assassin and supposed to be under the constant watchful eye of the librarian guy

You must be kidding.

I want to suck the milk of her delicious brown nipples.

Which makes me think.

Why don't they just give the slaying job to vampires with souls or other noble demons?

Even if a chick is superstrong she's still a chick.

i agree

can't find x265 encodes of angel, therefore buffy is better

considering buffy was a precursor to twilight, i would say yes

dead like me is better

they are pervs

>yfw whe she was bumped as regular cast after they found her in Lorne's world

>People insulting my waifu

FRED WAS BEST GIRL CORDI FANS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It was the better shoe especially in later seasons.
Had better characters. Look at Wesley go from bring annoying and useless to total bad ass kill every last mother fucker .

Best part where he shot his own father for taking fred. Didn't know it was s robot pretending to be his father when he shot hom

I'm sure you meant to post Vampire Diaries or The Originals.

Cordy was a cutie.

>buffy and angel are chick shows
You mean shows filled with hot, fuckable chicks? Buffy and Angel havea great variety of waifus, for every taste.

I always loved that his character development didn't feel forced.
Out of all the characters he goes through so much shit.