I literally can't fall asleep without the TV on

What do you watch to help you sleep?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPoqNeR3_UA
youtu.be/0rZgcVH5378
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Planet Earth

Schindlers list

Usually something mindless like a kids show I grew up with like rugrats, hey arnold, transformers, etc.

russian ark

If not radio shows or podcasts usually shit like South Park and the Simpsons which I've watched 1000 times and can see in my head. I used to go to sleep watching To Catch a Predator every night, something about how formulaic it was made it perfect until it started seeping into my dreams and I was having nightmares about Chris Hansen coming after me (not a joke)

asmr

michael rosen

Ancient aliens, ufo and alien shows in general.

>when you dream that you're in the show you fell asleep too

>I used to go to sleep watching To Catch a Predator every night, something about how formulaic it was made it perfect until it started seeping into my dreams and I was having nightmares about Chris Hansen coming after me (not a joke)
holy shit, kek

usually 90's sitcoms like friends, frasier, cheers, seinfeld

lighthearted and enjoyable to look at but still calming enough

Star Trek TNG. I've been falling asleep to it for about 5 or 6 years now. Works like a charm.

my mom does the same thing

>when you dream that you're in the last game you played and you have to life by the rules of the game
Always get shitty sleep when that happens

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPoqNeR3_UA

This or DS9. There's just something about the low hum of the engines constantly in the background that just makes me comfy

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

pop this into the VHS and you're asleep in no time

not a TV show but it works

But what if those freak me out? Like I always imagine an alien is going to randomly show up in my room because I'm watching it and be like "come with me"

you go with the alien then lmao

I fall asleep to cinemassacre videos desu

asmr

>not "cum with me"
>not ravaging green alien pussy
Are you gay? Dream about taking charge is the situation.

/thread

i unironically enjoy AVGN despite the shitty toilet humor and reddit fedoraism

something about NES/SNES games is incredibly calming and comfy

This....might just work

how to have nightmares: the post

ancient kino

Where to cop?

I'm jelly can't lie

Always Sunny

I couldn't sleep without a tv on until I went to jail/prison. It still is something I prefer. these days I put on podcasts. you can listen to people talking about interesting things without the bright light.

The only time I can fall asleep to anything is if it's slowly paced, has droning background noise, and long breaks in dialogue. Try
>2001
>Valhalla Rising
>anything by Piavoli
>Solaris/Stalker

>tfw you'll never fall asleep watching The Simpsons at 10 & 10:30pm, or NewsRadio and Fraiser back-to-back after. I cannot think of any tv moew comfy than that.

good luck with the brainwashing that goes in to your head subconsciously fuckin retards.If you fall asleep with a tv or monitor working it still goes through you head and fucks up your brain very quick.Good luck ending in a psychiatry or with some severe mental problems like dementia..

>12 seasons

don't you have some chemtrail or flat earth forum to post in?

years ago i was teaching english in china and found a bootlegged LOTR dvd with all 3 movies back to back on the same disc.
I would fall asleap in the shire and wake up in mordor.

There used to be a really comfy show on german TV called Germany's prettiest railroads (sometimes Europe's or the World's prettiest railroads) and there wasn't much to it. Literally just a camera inside a train and no commentary or anything, just the names of the towns the train would stop in and the ambient noise of the train itself

It was practically made to fall asleep to, but sadly they discontinued it like 4 years ago
youtu.be/0rZgcVH5378

Better call Saul. When I need to fall asleep fast, I just put on an episode of "literally nothing happens: the show" and I'm out within minutes.

Mystery Science Theater 3000

some asmr

golf and stuff like antiques roadshow type shows

Reported to the FBI

You just confessed to being a pedo

RedLetterMedia or AVGN

the narrator is god tier

>TFW can't fall asleep unless I have in ear plugs in and an eye mask

I haven't slept without earplugs in about 8-9 years now. Dunno how you guys do it, any noise or light wakes me up right away.

How Its Made and Antiques Road show are ultimate sleepkino

I can't sleep without my neck and my ears being covered with a blanket.

do you actually like this garbage? i'm pretty sure it's a comedy at this point

I watch a bald guy taking a nebulization.

The narrators voice is amazing, I just wish he narrated something else.

I had a girlfriend who couldn't sleep without something like this or some "Horrors of the ER" marathons playing. Which isn't horrible choices as something with a narrator so there is little dead air is good. Once it starts leaking into your dreams and everyone you know is getting raped, murdered and dissected night after night it starts wearing on you.

When i was younger my prefered go to films that helped me escape reality and drift into dreamland, were Fellowship of the Ring and Avatar.

I'm 23 now, but i still fall asleep to something every night. It's a toss between

>LOTR Appendices
Lots is on Youtube
>Friends
>Into the Wild
>Legends of the Fall
>Field of Dreams
>Star Trek TNG
>Ricky Gervais show
>Anything with Karl Pilkington
>Up in the Air
>Lawrence of Arabia
>X-Files

>classic simpsons
>family guy
>south park
>bobs burgers

Also, true crime or horror podcasts usually give me very interesting dreams

No, that's Unsolved Mysteries. Forensic Files has too much science and justice to be scary

Pre-2000s documentaries are great at doing this. So comfy and relaxing. Get some Nat Geo VHS and you'll be set, friend.