The Great X-Men Storytime - Vol. 4: Mutant Massacre (Part 2)

What's up, mah muggas?

It's time for the trial of Magneto!

PREVIOUSLY ON X-MEN:

How's everyone doing tonight?

oh shit another one today. you're a machine x-user

Ho shit, I caught up.

>Also, he has literally a magnetic personality. No, literally. But we don't mention that anymore

GET HYPE

TRIAL OF THE CENTURY

I love that he's like 20something? mid-30s? because of that deaging thing but everyone ignores it.

Yeah, today I went to the gym and usually I only do one storytime those kind of days but since I did one in the morning I figgered I might as well seize the opportunity to do another one.

Cool to hear that, user!

>that Nocenti note

Everybody wants to see silver fox Magneto, user!

I don't disagree! I just think it's funny. It's only there to keep the WW2 origin

this was the start of a plot with some captain marvel characters but Moore and Marvel had arguments over something and Claremont dropped it out of respect.

Yes, but YOU are also being framed, Scott.

You better enjoy your sister before she turns into a sword grip.

So who saw the new line of X-Men action figures at comic con? Build a figure is Warlock so i might have to buy them all.

Yeah, the man who would become Mad Jim Jaspers is there, which actually contradicts Moore's canon but I'm guessing Claremont had a plan for that.

Those look pretty cool, diggin' that Jim Lee Cyclops.

>dat jewfro

Jim Jaspers is a pretty terrifying villain, mainly because like Apocalypse there is a timeline out there where he wins

Those Moore/Davis Captain Britain issues really deserve to be in print

>I know of no country where it is a crime to be a mutant
Yeah, because the X-men prevented that particular timeline. As for the "better treatment", I dunno how many giant purple robots have run over your house in your lifetime, but the X-men alone are up to, what three, four times?

You would've had a point about giant robots, but it's MARVEL Universe. Dude probably did get hit by some Ultron attack or other shit.

Sentinels were specifically designed to isolate and harm mutants by the government.

>by the government.
No it was just a lone archaeologist, which actually helps explain why they went evil on the very paged they were introduced on

Yeah, but Ultron doesn't work for Uncle Sam. There might not be nations where it's illegal to be a mutant, but it's certainly not safe to be a mutant because of a number of government policies and practices.

From the second time on, they've been built and maintained by the US Government.
Says a lot of ugly things about being a Mutant in the Land of the Free, or Western Civilization in general.

Time to bash some heads in.

The fire rises!

Are we going to read Captain Britain in preparation for Excalibur?

Probably not. but it'd be cool.

alright

Fucking James Jaspers.

There was another X-user who was running only the tangential X stuff like the Champions, but I haven't seen them in a while

Well, there was at least. It got secret wared.

Sorry about the inconsistent posting, I've been... occupied.

No, because I wasn't able to find any good digital rips of the stuff, and hunting down the individual issues was too much of a hassle :(
grantedImonvacationrightnowsomaybeIcanlookthemupnow

Glad to hear that, user.

You are allowed to say slut in comic books?

>k thx bye!

Incredible stuff from Alan Moore teemed up with Alan David.

There's also the Sat-Yr-9 story

If you can say "nigger" uncensored like three times you sure as hell can say "slut".

to be fair those uses were like making points.

also never made the connection about Kitty at the trial too

I think Brian Braddock is my favorite of the " I don't want to be a hero" types

They're on soulseek in okay to good condition.

Oh no, the problem isn't finding any download links, but rather the specific issues I'd need.

The rip I just got was from a reprint called X-men Archives. I haven't read the Moore issues myself, but I'd assume they'd be relevant to the X-men w that name.

I'll have to look that up.

And then there's THESE chucklefucks!

>inhuman hands
Oh, don't you go there, Jaspers.

The Wonder Twins here ain't too bright huh.

>but their kind are always indecently lucky
You would know, Mags.

This is a terrible idea, Charles. I love it

>That last panel.

Magneto looks really silly in the New Mutants uniform.

kek

Was the Mutant Massacre the first event that was actually seen in real time across multiple series instead of just the after effects?

>Is that Mag Neto? Should we call you Mr. Neato?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was one of the very first "family of books" crossover.

>Maggie
kek, that never caught on, did it?

I guess multiple books too disqualifies like the old JLA/JSA crossover

>There's a reason we call you "the gayest X-Man", Cypher

Don't worry Mags, it's just Cypher.

Ah Magneto, still full of bullshit even beyond the Silver Age.

>I love your eyes
>Press enter
Riveting conversation right there, lemme tell ya.

RAPE HORSE IS HERE TO RAPE YOU
Whoops, wrong comic.

Aw sheeit, Magneto gonna smash some foo's!

Heh. Why can't Illyana be this fun nowadays. I mean yes, I know the whole shebang, but still.

Don't fuck with Mags, dumdums.

HE turned her into a sword grip, user.

Beard bro there knows what's up.

Comics are weird, man.

Wolverine, obviously. He's the most popular one :^)

Is Rahne drunk?

Aw, no birthing issue a la Miracleman?

I know this is 80's fashion, but between those clothes and that rattail combo, Rachel looks like a lesbian desu

Nah, she's just kind of a dummy.