YFW the cucks were actually right

Can Trump just do the honorable thing and drop out? He's disappointed his supporters time and time again with his retarded remarks and he's going to give Hillary a massive landslide in November.

Sorry folk, it was fun while it lasted but he really does need to be replaced with someone competent now due to his own self destructive tendencies. With the debates coming up, Trump will look like a total dumbass against HRC.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Deshillify/deshillify-pol
youtube.com/watch?v=-G5iKm08W80
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill yourself, shill.

>implying he wanted to be the nominee
>implying he isn't crashing his campaign on purpose.

It's kinda fun watching how long Trumpfags can keep lying to themselves.
it's honestly fascinating

wow, really good use of Sup Forums jargon, i see they have spent a good amount of resources training the staff at CTR. Great work keep it up!

I agree, we need a True Conservative in the white house. Just give him the delegates, donald.

>Everyone who disagrees with Trump's retardation is a shill
kek trumpfag, brebare ur anus for November

Ok guys

how the fuck are those who hate hillary but also believe Trump is done supposed to identify ourselves as not being a fucking shill

this paranoia has got to stop

He has always been a Clinton plant. You guys know this, right? Nobody could run a campaign this poorly on purpose

>wanting Hillary Clinton to be president

Trump can be easily impeached. Hillary has her tentacles shoved so far up Washington's rectum it will be impossible to get her out. What else do you suggest, faggot?

Thank you for Correcting The Record, shill.

Yea, he's really letting everyone down, that's why his rally's are literally 10 times larger than hillary even with her paid support. We've seen the images, shill. She's a fucking joke.

Kill yourself shill, you can't even come up with a good argument.

Sage

The leaf speaks the truth. I'm only voting for him to upset their plan unless there's a viable third option.

And no that cunt Jill Stein is not an option. Fuck her and anyone who supports the Green or Libtard party.

people attend Trump rallies for the same reasons people attend sporting events

hint hint- its not about the game, people dont give a shit, its about the buildup, networking and the after party

yeah there are some fun moments to watch and everyone has fun getting dressed up, but its never about the game itself

Put someone competent like Ron Paul or Mitt Romney hell even Lyin' Ted so the debates will not be a total debacle for the republicans.

>M-MUH CROOKED HILLARY

Trump is a fucking ingrate and wants to start a trade war with China. He is unfit to be president.

SCREEN CAP THIS, HISTORIC LANDSLIDE FOR HRC!

GAME OVER
A
M
E

O
V
E
R

>With the debates coming up
Please, please, please, just last until at least one debate, I really wanna see how it will go!

as far as i remember your country doesn't have that many pleasant memories of the clinton family

>the narrative right now is that Trump is tumbling down
>the narrative next week will be how glorious his comeback is and how much of a survivor he is

>someone competent like Ron Paul

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

>florida
>blue

She can nuke us if she want, i am and always will be #WithHer.

Drumpf doesn't stand a chance.

what are you? kosovo? turk? faggot? all three?

This.

He thought it would be fun fucking around, just like he did with obamas birth certificate. At some point hes been alone and asked himself "wtf am I doing." His ego is 2big to just up and quit, thats why we are seeing bad speech after bad speech. He knows the inbred racist will vote for him no mattet what, so he has to make sure he offends the undecided vote.

Republicans gotta get their shit together befote 2020. Stop letting retards accept nominations, 3 elections in a row have been a shit show for republicans.

>Hillary still wins

This is retarded

People go because they like him and want to hear him speak. No one likes hearing Hillary speak.

100% Serbian, Orthodox Christian. Also Kosovo is independent country, you shouldn't associate it with my flag.

>Hillary has a stroke during the debates
>somehow the memes carry him into the White House despite him trying to lose
>mfw

FPBP
/thread

Trump's Master Plan:
>1. Create as much controversy as possible before the debates.
>2. This builds the largest possible viewership for the debates.
>3. At the debates, Trump will deliver crushing blows to Hillary on foreign policy and trade.

The problem our country has is that the media always filters what Trump says, cutting and splicing it to get the desired effect. What Trump needs is for people to see the uncut, unfiltered debates. So right now he's just building anticipation and viewership for the debates. It's all part of the plan. Marketing 101.

Yeah, Trump's already been finding ways to back out of the debates.

Praise KEK

>he really does need to be replaced with someone competent now
You pissed in your own coffee. Now drink it.

Wow really makes you think! I am now a #CruzMissle

Hill Shills are assholes.

Who gives a shit that Hillary Clinton is one of the main players in why the middle east is so fucked

who cares that she has been caught in countless lies, some treasonous

Who cares that over 50 people (that we know about) have died in mysterious circumstances that somehow favored her and her husband

who cares that she may be in serious ailing health, mental and physical

who cares that she might have been making iterative political favors for campaign donations

who cares that she was kicked off the Watergate case for being unethical

who cares that she got a CHILD RAPIST out of jail time.

Who cares, Trump isn't articulate enough to suit the media, so that is the story somehow

Donald Trump = 8 term president

See this poster is the "the type of guy" i was talking about, everything is "4d chess." Poor guy is gonna lose his mind after Hillary wins.

Reminder that the op is a whiny little randlet who was cruz shill before.

KEEP ON DREAMIN'
NEVER STOP SCHEMIN'

Get fucked, commie.

I'm going to see trump tonight with a half dozen trump loving friends. 2 of which are hispanics.

I hope that there is an error depositing $.05 in your account.

If he takes Florida (which he most like will) PA (a long shot, but not out of the question) and NH (which is predominantly White and full of conservatives and libertarians) he gets 271.

>9B3E595A37AE4682BA443FDB6595B110
SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!
>SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!
SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!

Do not engage with OP in any form! This is a paid shill post, its only purpose is to flood this board with pro-hillary shit.
Leave this thread immediately, DO NOT REPLY AT ALL, even if OP tries hard to bait you. They are being PAID to waste your attention.

ADD THIS USERSCRIPT TO GREASEMONKEY (FIREFOX) OR TAMPERMONKEY (CHROME): github.com/Deshillify/deshillify-pol

exactly, It is a social event, you are going to have a good time and network with like minded people

Trump is a cheerleader, he was a neccessary evil but now it is far too late

>no blue Georgia maymay
3/10 try harder

Serbs are insane. Don't worry about it.

Hillary's weakness is too easy

Thanks for Correcting the Record

>he should drop out
>destroying the republican party

and nothing of value was lost

Really made me think. Thanks ctr.

>CNN and the BIASED media have cleverly been distorting Donald Trump, by recording his speeches, and then un-altering them, giving the general public unfiltered access to his speeches word for word. Every other person has a filter for speaking to other people, but what about Donald? It's not fair.

fuck off shill, I'd literally vote for satan before I voted Hillary

Funny how they changed their polling methods after the RNC in Cleveland

Fuck Hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=-G5iKm08W80

>Assad Must Go
Assad Must Go
>Assad Must Go
Assad Must Go
>Assad Must Go
Assad Must Go

And here is the context under which she stated that, courtesy of the DOD:

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

>IF THE SITUATION UNRAVELS THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF ESTABLISHING A DECLARED OR UNDECLARED SALAFIST PRINCIPALITY IN EASTERN SYRIA (HASAKA AND DER ZOR), AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE SUPPORTING POWERS TO THE OPPOSITION WANT IN ORDER TO ISOLATE THE SYRIAN REGIME, WHICH IS CONSIDERED THE STRATEGIC DEPTH OF THE SHIA EXPANSION (IRAQ AND IRAN).

>THE DETERIORATION OF THE SITUATION HAS DIRE CONSEQUENCES ON THE IRAQI SITUATION AND ARE AS FOLLOWS:

>THIS CREATES THE IDEAL ATMOSPHERE FOR AQI TO RETURN TO ITS OLD POCKETS IN MOSUL AND RAMADI, AND WILL PROVIDE A RENEWED MOMENTUM UNDER THE PRESUMPTION OF UNIFYING THE JIHAD AMONG SUNNI IRAQ AND SYRIA, AND THE REST OF THE SUNNIS IN THE ARAB WORLD AGAINST WHAT IT CONSIDERS THE ONE ENEMY, THE DISSENTERS. ISI COULD ALSO DECLARE AN ISLAMIC STATE THROUGH ITS UNION WITH OTHER TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS IN IRAQ AND SYRIA, WHICH WILL CREATE GRAVE DANGER IN REGARDS TO UNIFYING IRAQ AND THE PROTECTION OF ITS TERRITORY.

Read this part again:

>IF THE SITUATION UNRAVELS THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF ESTABLISHING A DECLARED OR UNDECLARED SALAFIST PRINCIPALITY IN EASTERN SYRIA (HASAKA AND DER ZOR), AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE SUPPORTING POWERS TO THE OPPOSITION WANT IN ORDER TO ISOLATE THE SYRIAN REGIME

Remember, according to Hillary,

>Assad Must Go

The bitch was complicit in creating ISIS. If you support Hillary, you support ISIS.

"fuck off shill, I'd literally vote for satan before I voted Hillary"

So that explains you voting for Trump then.

TOP KEK

Someone screenshot this

post it on r/Sup Forums for some sick gold!
what a sick burn!

>mfw Sup Forums thinks drumpf spewing diarrhea all over his podium at the debates will get him the election

>Mitt Romney
>Competent

THIS

you know we have ID tags for a reason right?

Nice ID you monkey

What are you talking about, leaf?

This is objectively correct as to what will happen. The shills that responded to you have no idea what is going on.

What? Bill was super based, I don't know what you're talking about.

Trump is just paving the way for Hillary, he never intended to win.

It's pretty clear now. And the Republican party is completely disorganized.

Ill be actually impressed if dumb trump is able to stump shillary in a debate.

hey shitlery shill, how many hours in MS PAINT did that masterful pic take you?

>He's disappointed his supporters time and time again with his retarded remarks

Nope.

>actually thinking HRC can debate anyone

Report and move along.

Maybe the mods will stop taking nigger cock to actually do something about it. And to the mod that banned me for reporting, I would rape you smegma stinking mother in front of you if I had the chance.