Question to Americans

How often do you drink in regular basis? Have you ever taste other kinds of milk aside from cow's milk?

I don't "drink" if you mean drinking alcohol. No, I've never tasted milk other than cow milk.

Alkohol is looked down in Merrica?

No, I'm just weird. I don't like the taste, and if I don't like the taste I refuse to drink it.

I've never drinked alcohol and I haven't had cow milk in years, nor any other kind of milk.

I tried goats milk once

Almost made me puke

>Alkohol is looked down in Merrica?
No. Beer is actually an American staple when it comes to social gatherings. Generally there is a positive attitude towards alcohol

Beer is fucking awful, it tastes like dirty laundry. I only drink vodka and liquers.

I drink probably every weekend, and here and there during the week.

I've only ever had milk from a cow.

I mean all alcohol basically tastes like crap. But I actually enjoy the taste of a light beer every now and again

I wasn't referring to the taste of ethanol though.

>drinked
?

adult nursing relationship is one of my life goals

Maybe twice a month, and only beer and occasionally wine

I drink goat milk pretty regularly, in addition to cow milk

never, soy

no I'm straight edge
I don't like normal milk so sampling other types doesn't interest me. I use coconut milk for curry if that counts.

whatever the word is, the passed of drink

what do you mean passed? you mean the past of drink? drink/drank/drunk. or drunken. drunken is used as an adjective i think.

yes, that

I get schwasted on weekends with my friends

I tried almond milk and it's pretty great.

which is the best city all the united States, so that it hates, rejects and repudiates everything that fall, leaves changing color and falling, snow, ice, frost, sleet, low temperatures, temperatures at freezing point and winter.

I hates the fucking fall and i hates the fucking winter

Tampa?

/cum/

Well

Others Cities?

I need places with only hot and warmest weather all years

The fall and the winter is for idiots

anywhere in south texas if you're ok being called mexican

>No, I've never tasted milk other than cow milk.
You weren't breastfed as a baby?

What is the warmest city in southern Texas?

I need only cities where it is totally impossible for autumn and winter to happen.

and that only have warm and hot weather all year

>I hates the fucking fall
Fuck me, it's autumn. A-U-T-U-M-N. You're not a fucking two year old so stop describing the seasons with baby talk. Fucking fall. What a load of shit. What's next, "hot", "freeze", maybe "grow".

I only drink bottled water and rockstar energy drinks

Brownsville

Drank is not actually a word, but people use it anyway. The Past tense is drunk.

This. I just drunk a glass of water. That's proper English.

Anywhere on coastal California or Florida I guess.