What the actual fuck BBC and Netflix? What the fuck is this shit? Goddamn reeeee

What the actual fuck BBC and Netflix? What the fuck is this shit? Goddamn reeeee

Who is the target audience anyway?

They only do this shit to create controversy and so retards like you will viral market it for them. Otherwise no one would give a shit.

Except BBC has actual diversity quotas, retard.

WE WUZ GREEK GODZ

Not really. It's a part of new world order propaganda. Sup Forums may be racist but about this they're right.

Incorrect.

They're made up characters, who cares what race the actors are?

>Greeks
>white

>They're made up GREEK characters
Fixed that for you, Tyrone.

Troy was a real place, and a war actually happened. Also Paris is a real historical person.

t. history student
fuck off slovenia

Yes but you agree theyre fictional, and therefore don't have to line up with reality

3 white men 3 black men 1 woman.

whats the problem now?

they should reflect the creators of the fiction at least.

Surely it would be disrespectful to cast African myths as whites right? :)

Go fuck yourself. This is an ancient story from my homeland and they cast ugly fucking ape-looking niggers as the gods my ancestors worshiped. Seriously, look at that "Hakeem" pseudo-human creature. They cast him as Zeus? Unforgivable.

WHITEY...

Irrelevant, they're Greeks so they're supposed to look like Greeks and not fucking niggers who had no place in the setting. But of course a mongrelised negro like you doesn't care about that.

Imagine getting this triggered everyday by simple things like these.

I get it, its ridiculous. But it makes me laugh, you pol-cucks have no remedy.

...YOUR TIME IS UP

H-HA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

White bois need to learn that a new world order approaches

>by simple things like these
but it's not simple you stupid fuck. Kids growing up will watch those shows and will think that people in the past were diverse af. Just you wait and in a few years Julius Ceasar will be black. Queen Mary will be black, Attila the fucking Hun will be black.

are these supposed to be connected?

at least those ancestors are something to be proud of, unlike niggers attaching themselves to Egyptians.

It's not a documentary bro, relax

Salty white tears

Imagine being so triggered by "oppressive white males" that you have to shoehorn nuggers into every single movie you make no matter how historically inaccurate it becomes.

>San Fagcisco
who gives a shit

it doesn't excuse it. They market it as a hisorical series.
I'm from a country that's 99.7% white. I don't give a shit about some anglo

Now now, just take a deep breath and let it go.

Its simple user.

Now shush it and stop with this dumb speculation that only matters to dumb NEETs and neckbeards. Surely an able bodied young man like you would not like to be paired with such scum, right?!

Whoa buddy, take it easy. I am not your enemy, nor the enemy of the white man!

I was just pointing a fun little fact :^)

>reddit spacing
as expected

t. Hakim Dewhawn McNeil

What is this even supposed to mean? This doesn't have anything to do with the Crusades, this story was written three times as long ago as the Crusades. Get better bait you insipid mongoloid mouthbreathing pants-shitting retard.

Soon you'll run out of safe spaces little white bois

Reddit GET THE FUCK OUT

So because the past was shit and racist, we can't make diverse tv shows in the present?

Listen here you roody poo, this reddit spacing meme is only spouted by dumb newfriends like you.

Now fuck off, I am an old fag, older than you fucko. Dont fuck with me status.

libcucks are idiots user, leave them be

>everyone's an American
Stupid ape.
Sad what's happening over there though.

diversity isn't inherently good

I wonder how Toronto or London look

eastern europe looks very white to me

t. central Slav

>diversity isn't inherently good

not if you market it as historical. If you would say historical fiction that's another thing

kek but true

Nobody watches any of this shit. It's just for the people who commissioned it to jerk themselves off.

>all of these pol-cuck tears

LAMOE

having fun shitposting are we?

Nobody is saying you can't make diverse tv shows. Nobody wants to see history be black washed

What happens when all the white superpowers get BLACKED? when their institutions and foreign policy are run by POC what will happen to you?

They're the ones triggered by our very existence.
They're the ones playing victim.
>you want to caste zeus as a white male? Oh my gosh you're like oppressing me right now, you're like literally Hitler!

Don't flip this around on us cunt.

Fiction doesn't mean anything goes. When the creator create a fiction, they already got settings in time, place and eventually culture. Remark that I don't include race, because it's redundant and comes naturally. How the fuck then you got the liberty to butcher Greek mythology, violate the settings and invent new one? That's just straight up unrealistic and unfaithful to the original source. Shitters like you is why Hollywood can go destroy authenticity of classic literature only to pander to philistines' shallow satisfaction.m without any remorse.

>So because the past was shit and racist, we can't make diverse tv shows in the present?
Its the fact that you feel the need to force minorities into roles clearly envisioned as either white, or would be nonsensical and distracting to be anything else but white, to appease some sort of arbitrary quota and "make up for past exclusions" is stupid. Cast people who make sense, and eventually, after a few decades, it'll pan out. Trying to make up for it by overcorrecting to a ludicrous extent is continuing to lend power to something you apparently wish to snuff out.

>black washed

Wow, a couple of black characters as well as white and other ethnicity characters

fucking shitskins amirite

Can the trump/pol cucks even recover from this one?

TOP FUCKING KEK'd

never gonna happen. You have no idea how europe works. It's very different from USA or Cuckanada

they'll cease to be superpowers because niggers will run them into the ground

Anyone that says Zeus should be black is a full on cuckold. And of course, they're all black except the female which is a white woman.

Imagine typing this.

This is just... sad.

Get out more kiddo! ;)

Achilles wasn't black. Fuck for condoning the greatest warrior who ever lived being portrayed as a black man.

The characters in the source material were white because the creators centuries ago were racist

I'd like to think we've evolved enough to not just keep following their agenda because it's what's always been done

still blackwashing

That's not what I meant

Brits are cretin pieces of trash who do nothing with their lives but watch panel shows and these "historically/hysterically accurate" while eating a Tesco TV Dinner.

You miss the point entirely you utter retard. These are Greek characters from a story written thousands of years ago, by a Greek. You are portraying my ancestors' gods that they actually worshiped as fucking ape assed niggers with huge balloon lips. It's incredibly insulting.

If you want to make some new story about life in modern America then go ahead and make it "diverse" (I won't watch it) but don't fuck with this sort of thing.

>Greeks were only white cuz racism

WE WUZ

which europe are you talking about my dude, east and west are very different

ancient white greeks created white characters for their power fantasies

why do you feel the need to stay tied to that objectively negative stereotype?

>the creators centuries ago were racist
what kind of drugs are you on?

Seek sunlight

>t. man who has never read the Illiad

Really makes me think!

>hurr durr were white so can only relate to white FICTIONAL characters

People today aren't so petty, except on Sup Forums it seems

>Greeks created Greek characters because muh power

When I saw those threads earlier in the week I thought it was Sup Forums trolling. What a timeline, I guess soon all European history figures will be blacked, you know because otherwise it's racist.

I see you couldn't respond to my other post you stupid fucking drooling retard. Go wipe up the warm diarrhea running down your leg you dumb fuck.

You too buddy! ;)

this webm explains which moj dobri prijatelj

>The characters in the source material were white because the creators centuries ago were racist

no, these are viewed as cultural histories. People of athens viewed themselves as decendants of Theseus and consequently Poseidon. Thebes thought the same for Cadmus. They are white because their creators thought of them as their ancestors. Why the fuck would the greeks look at each other and say, "yup Idris Elba was our great grandad

This samefag is seriously -25/10

it's easier to relate to your race

>the evolution of escapist fairy tales
Evolve stories with your own gods niggerrrs

>shifting the goalposts this hard

So because they believed in fake gods, that means we must respect their racist beliefs?

What about my post led you to believe I had never read a story that almost everybody is required to read in 8th grade you stupid fucking cock-gobbling mongoloid fuck?

>-25/10
?

the Illiad had them white too you know

Achilles was blonde.

This is seriously fucking absurd. Like this has been done in 30 years only too

>creating God's that look like you is racist

Really made me think

Imagine going day by day getting triggered by things as silly as this.

Polcucks never cease to amaze us, don't they?

>So because they believed in fake gods
they were real to them. They wren't some fedora tippers

N SHEIT

They aren't the ones spending 10 million to make it

Are you slow? How is it racist to think your supposed genetic ancestors looked like you?

You just sound terribly uneducated and young my dude. Did you read an overly simplified version by any chance? In which I can recommend you one that gives you the full thing, user.

Cool. Roots with a multi-ethnicity cast.
Don't forget to have blacks in the concentration camps in the next holocaust movie either.

Fine, not racist. Just ignorant and self aggrandising

you already said that. Are you sclerotic?

They have yet to realize that whitey's reign is OVER