Why is there so many self hating faggots on Sup Forums? why do you hate your country so much?

why is there so many self hating faggots on Sup Forums? why do you hate your country so much?

I don't know it started out as a meme now I just don't know.

If you pretend to hate your country, you're immune to banter about its flaws

Why has there been an influx of Sup Forums and /r9k/ retards lately.

because they believe that switching a country will help them to cure their stupidity and uglyness

smart

Because they make up the majority of Sup Forums.

I hate myself but not my country

not smart but rather insecure. kinda like "i agree my country is shit as long as you don't bully me".
also many fall victims of the memes. repeat a meme long enough and some burgers may believe we are not the greatest country in the world. i hate them cucks.

>why is there so many self hating faggots on Sup Forums? why do you hate your country so much?
the US honestly deserves to be hated

Because it's full of cucks.

Only self hating people I saw here are Brazilians larping as Italians

I hate everyone who goes on this shit board.

cuck

we're barely step above niggers.
There's nothin to like about this shithole

this

Because it's degenerate and full of undesirables.

>cuck
I don't consider myself american

cuck

I hate Canadians more than anybody else on here, turning every thread into shit for the sake of (You)s.

Sup Forums killed Sup Forums.

cuck

My country is evil. If I picture a german man who hates the third reich he doesn't seem like a cuck, he seems based if anything. My point isn't that we're exactly the same as nazis, just to illustrate that if your cunt is evil it is not cuck to hate it.

the fact that you are comparing your country with the third reich makes you a cuck, cuck.

shut up cuck

>hating your own country just because of a few bad people

What a cuck mentality

That was the longest way to say absolutely nothing.

i love my country tf is you gridin on nigga?

grass is greener on the other side etc

of the moon?

cuck

Most were/are just proxy fags and foreigners who stayed in the said countries temporarily. You sound rather pretentious.

Yes

Wrong

we wouldn't be on Sup Forums if we liked our countries

That isn't how that quote works.

Funny when Russian liberals did it to Russia Ukrainians were cheering them and agreeing.

>hating your own country just because of a few bad people
those people control the country though

Because 100% GDP are eating some Ghouls every years.