Why do Europeans have such an inferiotity complex when it comes to Anglos and Anglo-derivatives (Americans)?

Why do Europeans have such an inferiotity complex when it comes to Anglos and Anglo-derivatives (Americans)?

Is it because our empire is the greatest to ever exist?

Probably because you never shut up about it

Funny, isn't it?

I find that Europeans use Anglos as a scapegoat for their problems they're too cucked to blame their shitty leaders and problems on themselves so just like Sup Forums blames the Jews continental europeans blame Anglos ie

>durr its anglos fault for the refugee problem iraq war!!!

Yeah but your leaders chose to not reinforce the borders so fuck off.

lol I come into your countries and get to choose which woman I bring home with tonight. You are nothing but sex-tourist hotspots for european man

>ooga booga where da anglo wimminz at

They're jealous of our moat and sexually frustrated over not managing penetrate it after 1000 years of trying.

why the fuck would you want our slags

>Why do Europeans have such an inferiotity complex when it comes to Anglos and Anglo-derivatives (Americans)?
You'll find that the Brits have as much of this inferiority complex towards other Anglo nations as much as mainland Europeans do. Let's face it: the success of other Anglo nations occurred against the former British empire, not because of it.

Pakistan has already well and truly penetrated the UK.

Actually this is excluding britain. We secretly want you back

Are you really in a position to be saying thing like that, New China?

It's funny, anglos from the southern hemisphere are alright but anglos from the northern hemisphere are just awful, especially poms, I want all northern hemisphere anglos to die brutally

>british empire
>greatest
most of it was either uninhabited australian desert/ frozen canadian wasteland. the french and roman empires were way more impressive

>The French Saharan desert empire was great

What did the Norwegian mean by this?

>our
>New zealand

the french empires were greater than the british kingdom ever was (it wasnt impressive enough to be called an empire)
also england would just have just been a backwater shithole without the french conquering it

OUR

Why Norway backed up French revolution?

I find it funny how australians praise the british empire and love being considered part of it when they were the subhumans of the empire sent to rot on a prison island
how much of a cuck do you have to be

WE

I think perhaps it is - after all we're not speaking German or some other shithole language here. They are speaking our language.

Holy shit. What went wrong with the French Republic?

we were in a union with denmark. after the anglos stole our trading fleet, we joined nappy

What irates then so much fellow Anglos?

Hello fellow Anglo. I have just been admitted to a PhD program at CUHK. Are there many Anglos left in HK?

They did things old school style which usually doesn't work out well for long.
The British learned from their mistakes and then we learned from Britain's.

Oh course, you're talking to one.

Hmm....well, I don't think they did/do. There were French, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese and heck even German. Each with their own interesting history and stuff. Of course, British lasted longer in most "places" compared to the rest.

For user(s) who thought the OP was aussie, he is not. Op is a kiwi, assuming his flag is not a proxy.
It is common mistake made by many on Sup Forums due to the flags from both countries shared similar patterns.

>without the french conquering it
The Normans were snowniggers barbarians like you.