syfy.com/syfywire/wait-1st-doctor-didnt-regenerate-original-10th-planet-script
mobile.twitter.com/pryorandy/status/886149105805688832
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good taste, desu.

Reminder Capaldi is already dead.

But that's not Sylvester McCoy!

DUBS CONFIRM

RIP CAPALDY

dubs re-confirm. shot by adam orford if i had to guess. jesus, first jenna and now this.

We were better off not knowing who 13 was. These generals will become a caustic fucking shitposting wasteland in one day.

Yeah, it's a shame. At least Capaldi outlived Matt Smith. If only he'd laid off the hard stuff.

I love David Hurndall.

How will Moffatt ruin the First Doctor?

By hiring David Bradley.

Shit actor.

Hi, I'm the doctor

>1 walks into 12's TARDIS and sees all the new bells and whistles and fancy shit
>"Compensating? ;)"

Kys. Rid the universe of your filth.

I'm kinda confused.
Is the 13th doctor going to be announced after the Wimbledon finals?

I won't.

But kys yourself.

Richard you mean. Not him in OP's image.

No I'm not a fan of Richard Bradley.

>tfw the two old lesbians in 'Gridlock' had more personality than Bill and they had maybe 8 minutes of screentime, tops

reminder that wanting representation in media is stupid
t. black guy who hated the progressive shit in series 10

I'm quite partial to William Warwick.

tfw you'll probably be asleep when 13 is announced, and will be too late to ridicule all the Marshall supporters

Yes.

It's gonna be a fuck-up whatever he does, to be honest. In The Three Doctors, the Second Doctor and the Third Second seem to hold the First in a kind of reverence, deferring to his apparent age or superior wisdom. How is that gonna function when there's literally of thousands of years of experience between the First Doctor and the Thirteenth? It's gonna strain the concept of regenerations so entirely it's gonna seem stupid. Then again, everything in Doctor Who is fucking retarded so it'll be par for course.

>Marshall supporters

I'm pretty sure it's just the one guy who keeps going on and on about Death in Paradise.

It's actually Colin T H I C C
also the piss poster, just so we'd miss his meme

really killin /who/

t. Colin THICC

youtube.com/watch?v=D2ACYHAmmts

Perhaps the later Doctors view the First as the original, the definite article, the "true" Doctor, and all his future selves as dilutions of the original idea.

where the fuck did user go?
he promised

Capaldi will act like a responsible adult to contrast the First Doctor's "teenage" rebellion and false authority. Honestly I can picture it fine in my head so I'm sure it won't be too weird

>6 views
Hello Francesco

Moffat knew a black lesbian would be criticism proof for the general audience & critics so he didn't have to put any effort into the writing. She was a placeholder companion.

That's what I mean. That's fucking retarded. Any possible interpretation you spin on it to make sense of it is gonna be retarded. "You were the original! The best!" He was a doddering prankster and explorer who didn't really accomplish half as much as other Doctors in terms of world-saving or high ideals.

If that's how they do it, I will end up throwing up. Capaldi with his sun glasses and guitar can't condescend to a genuine doddering old man for teenage rebellion. It'll seem retarded.

It's gonna be retarded, folks. It's gonna be quintessential Doctor Who stupidity.

You should've bothered to cut out the faces. Other than that it looks cool. Maybe tweet it to Clayton Hickman for more views? He's a sucker for that shit and would probably retweet it

appropriate the cloist trip when he suuicid!?? noo!!!!!

Neo isn't even here you numbskull

>If that's how they do it, I will end up throwing up. Capaldi with his sun glasses and guitar can't condescend to a genuine doddering old man for teenage rebellion. It'll seem retarded.

He absolutely can. The guitar and sunglasses stuff is GOAT and reminds me of a 'cool' dad. You know the type. That's the role 12 will play for 1 and it will be kino

cloicloi cokli cliosite cloister closer cloiset sloerit dsor csp close

cloi cli CLOI CLOI GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE

wadnger?? never contibute just keep psoting rascism shit

edg lord victoritus?? trewgander and cant even mate the drawing

neo!! aropiating the cloistet trisp when he sucide. no!! no?

gato. naked the teth meme and keep calljin cetus on poeople

freddy neibbour stroke penal to clara

ALL OUT OUT OUT GET OUT

not even mine desu I just found it

cloicloi cokli cliosite cloister closer cloiset sloerit dsor csp close

cloi cli CLOI CLOI GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE

wadnger?? never contibute just keep psoting rascism shit

edg lord victoritus?? trewgander and cant even mate the drawing

neo!! aropiating the cloistet trisp when he sucide. no!! no?

gato. naked the teth meme and keep calljin cetus on poeople

freddy neibbour stroke penal to clara

ALL OUT OUT OUT GET OUT

PSA

The Who page on VK is having some weird privacy issue, but you can still search for the episodes with the search bar

is this our new Pikeys/"fake news" guy

The First Doctor is representative of the people who watched the show then, families, and he's a mischievous but wise, sometimes grouchy grandfather. The Twelfth Doctor is representative of the people who watch the show now, dopey adolescents, and he's a epic for the win "cool dad" moron whose arch-enemy dabs. Trying to twist it so The Twelfth Doctor is more mature is going to be ridiculous. You're stupid.

What's it like to have less IQ points than the doctor has had incarnations?

your insult takes too long to read for it to be impactful

Just started the new season. Can someone tell me if this new partner of his ever gets more then one dimensional?

there's a few holes but desu I warmed up to her as the series progressed

I think the focus will be less on the contrast of their personalities like in typical multi Doctor stories than on the idea of regeneration itself and how many times the Doctor has changed into a new body since his original incarnation. Would be fitting since Capaldi's first story touched on the ship of Theseus problem.

not really
hope you like her reminding everyone that she's gay

Shhh, cats is going to call you a cletus.

yea, i am 8 min in and 3 fucking times so far. Holy shit.

He was right though everything was kino.

>force is never the answer guise
>it's ok if they slaughter your family, they're just misunderstood
>capitalism is the root evil of all things
oh boy you're in for a hell of a ride so strap in and hold on to your pants

Holy shit Whittaker's accent is fucking adorable lads.

What wisdom and advice can the First Doctor even offer on the process of regeneration since, as far as we know, he himself has never been through it? In fact, that might be the crux of the episode. The First Doctor feels similarly hesitant about undergoing the process, and the Twelfth Doctor realizes the difficulty of that, since if the First remained stubbornly resistant the same way the Twelfth is now, none of the other incarnations would've happened. Twelve realises how stupid and selfish he's being, and it ends with some stupid quip about never growing up even after so many thousands of years and how that's a good thing, my boy.

I meant that as the season, not the character
do hope you enjoy her mentioning the fact that she's gay every possible moment though, because you might forget that

name one thing about pyramid or lie that was kino

Both were shitkino.

I WILL NOT CHANGE

>Friend sent me a list of Big Finish audios he thinks I should listen to
>Told him that I'd rather spend time with my girlfriend
>He hasn't messaged me back in days

bit of an oxymoron don't you think

Oh I see, you're a pathetic Planet Mondas twat. I don't know if you were actually alive in the 60's (even more pathetic if you weren't) but either way you should really fuck off. People in the 60's weren't "wise" any more than people are now. If anything, they were less wise on account of being more bigoted and having less knowledge of the world around them. I bet you take all our technological advances for granted, but if you brought someone from the 60's to today they certainly fucking wouldn't. On average we're smarter and better educated than ever before and if you disagree you should honestly just kill yourself because society will never suddenly regress to your rose-tinted version of the past. What's the point of living if you are so upset with the modern world?

What the fuck does any of that have to do with my point about the change in the character reflecting the change in demographics? You're stupid. No I'm not from Planet Mondas. Kill yourself.

PLANET MONDAS BTFO

"Planet Mondas" is an attitude as much as it is a website. You exemplify that attitude.

Sometimes I forget Doctor Who fans are all incredibly autistic until an argument flares up in /who/

Based cats desu

Planet Mondas is a pigeonhole you stick things in because you can't understand things on account of the fact you're so stupid. I didn't mention any criticism of the modern world, and you had a rant against reactionaryism like a proper retard. Literally kill yourself.

Wow I actually agree with cats

Both cloisters are good at defusing arguments, without either here things get nasty

wow, you sure showed that racist, good job!

>The First Doctor feels similarly hesitant about undergoing the process, and the Twelfth Doctor realizes the difficulty of that
This sounds likely. Moffat got the "I will not change!" line from the Tenth Planet ep 4 script. It was left out of the finished episode but that was originally the First Doctor's line when faced with regeneration.

the end bit of Pyramid when the Doctor choked and was nearly blown up in the lab explosion was genuinely kino, and up until the finale was my favourite scene from the series

You complained about "dopey adolescents" and reduced Missy's character to a single meme associated with the new generation. You don't have to say "I hate the modern generation" outright for your biases to be fucking obvious

>You don't have to say "I hate the modern generation" outright
I don't have to say something for you to project a bunch of nonsense onto what I did say? That's true, retard.

Source?

Cats' finest hour to be quite honest with you lads

You've yet to deny it. Also you literally said that the First Doctor represents 60's families because he's "wise" which obviously includes adolescents of the 60's too, yet the Twelfth Doctor represents modern adolescents which are "dopey"

Fuck off cunt

There's like 2 or 3 piss posters

I said he was representative of the people who watched the show - his character was built to appeal to that demographic. The Twelfth Doctor's character is built to appeal to the people who watch the show now - dopey adolescents on tumblr and Sup Forums. You're just really, really stupid, my dude - a prime example of the dopey adolescents who watch the show. Again, kill yourself.

Jodie is leading oddschecker.com/tv/doctor-who/next-doctor
I'm ready boys

iI'm gonna take a shower and wash my hair so give me 2 hours before we can continue this argument okay CUNT

This is hilarious, cats breaks down the other guy's points and the other guy just whines, since when did cats argue properly

This isn't denying his argument at all dude you're just restating your original claim

I am guessing this is no more than one highly autistic person. Very, very strange.

And then this attitude of "continue the argument" like it's an epic battle.

It's clear what happened. He got upset because I ended my response calling him stupid, which, to be honest, I only did because he used the word kino and phrase cool dad as a good thing. Made me fucking sick, to be honest.

This is exactly the audience Doctor Who is written for now, hence the Twelfth Doctor with his sunglasses and guitar, and it's completely different from kind of people the First Doctor was written for, families who would sit and watch together. Sad, sad, sad, sad, sad, sad.

Peter Capaldi looks like a rapist in this video

The current soon to be former editor of DWM twitter.com/TomSpilsbury/status/881240732295716864

An original draft script of the episode was found in 2013 that had even more differences

syfy.com/syfywire/wait-1st-doctor-didnt-regenerate-original-10th-planet-script

casting director

mobile.twitter.com/pryorandy/status/886149105805688832

still says kris is leading for me

Fuck fuck fuck it's fucking happening I'm not fucking prepared /who/

Wow, that's awesome, good find

Is he staying for Chibs era?

The 13th Doctor Who

what if its actually tennant? how would you guys react? would you consider it

>A cheap move for ratings
>Potentially good depending on the story (valeyard etc.)
>just happy 10 is back
>just mad 10 is back
>angry that they chose to reuse Tennant instead of Mcgann

>referencing unaired lines from scripts from the fucking 60s

Moff is a fucking nerd.

Actually there has been a growing culture of anti-intellectualism that has really taken hold since the 80s, the standards to which children are held in schools and what is expected of someone who is educated have plummeted. We have access to far more information than ever more, but have lost faith in things like academic rigour and hard work. We are expected to have the answer to any question at the touch of a button.
Your average person has gotten a bit smarter, but our culture has become more facile and materialistic.

i prefer a blonde jodie qt

Kek looks like Sup Forums fucked up your image, don't worry lad I have your back here's the actual pic you meant to post

The 13th Doctor meets Rory