B R E H S

B R E H S

thats a huge booty

why is it so plump?

Dayum.

High test breh

The fuck. He thicc

That's a nice ass.

Also he doesn't look NEARLY as bad there as he did in that promotional image. Belt doesn't look quite as bad. Dem shoulders tho

Mmm, talk about buns of steel.

> (OP) (You)
>. Belt doesn't look quite as bad. Dem shoulders tho
His ass is eating the belt

We should fox that.

need that ass bouncing on my dick like yesterday

Kevin Maguire said it best

Man of squats

Is that a shoop? It's unbelievable. I literally do not believe that ass.

now you know what the cape is for

also i have no idea who this is, the costume needs the shorts, but .. in the head and hair he looks great.

Tyler Hoechlin, Superman on the CW's Supergirl

I wanted Tyler to be Batman for years. It's sad that WB won't let Batman show up in the CWverse. Superman is good too tho.

With Superman showing up I would't completely rule out Batman

No wonder the belt looked so high up.

It's sitting on his ass.

So much better than the promo pic. All worries are dispersed, he's going to be a pretty good Supes.

was thinking this until I realized Green Arrow literally IS batman in this CVverse

Squats, and genetics

I also suffer from squat ass...idk if girls think its sexy, but i've never heard any complaints

I think they were saying recently that they still wanted Batman show up one of these days.

Is it possible to get an ass like that through working out?

absolutely, ss+gomad

Nope.

>ss+gomad
wat

Yes...that's essentially the ONLY way to get an ass like that

I'm still disappointed that those Bleeding Cool rumors of Batwoman appearing on Supergirl with Oracle didn't pan out

>.idk if girls think its sexy
Girls like boybutts like guys like girlbutts. Besides, everybody can appreciate and identify a nice ass.

You can say that again.

Well they should because Arrow is fucking Garbage.

if you have super strength, can you train and make you stronger? or is this just a limit

Clark Daddy~