Temptation:TBD
Curse:TBD

previously on /bb/

MARK LOSING IT
NO MILKIES

alex replacing jessica with raven or matt

veto ceremony tomorrow
sunday eviction

this game got fuckin LIT since wednesday, damn man, this season is a rollercoaster

Kevin apparently won even more money in the veto.

SLEEP TIGHT SHELBERS!

based Tiger

>"I wasn't gonna take the money cause then I'd look like a jerkoff, but they were all 'take it take it, its alright!' so whatever"
the ABSOLUTE madman

looks like the talk show is cancelled.

11th for The True Alpha "Will you be my girlfriend?" Cody

this dominican fuck has made me homophobic hes so animated I want to punch him square in the face. then i want to punch josh and make him cry

i know it's early and will change dramatically, but that's just funny

All you have to do is call josh a bitch and he'll go cry in a corner. He's a scared pathetic human being with a heart.

Assuming its another $25,000 then Kevin has literally made as much as America's Favorite Player now, and will DOUBLE his earnings when he wins that too, in ADDITION to his stipend. If he takes the 500k, he'll have the biggest payout in BB history.

>yfw you're CBS and getting fucking FLEECED by the mob

lol, good stuff

now I'm getting worried next week is gonna be shit again, this season is bipolar

you don't get the stipend if you win prize money at the end, Kevin might get more money than what 2nd place will get

>Cameron in 11th

where has jess been all night?

Dom is done

>Paul and Josh behind all evicted guests

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEE! I MADE MY MISTAAAAKES!

Ah damn, makes sense, but still even without the stipend I bet he'll manage nab at least another 25k at this rate

Don't be a beta.

>fell for the paul mist
>betrayed cody

These people all love playing except raven and mat. Even Elena likes talking game.

lmao

>mfw half the cast stops Cody from being the one to re-enter through the battleback

the paranoia is delicious

>elena talking game

>mfw you have no face

Anyone else just reminded of Josh's existence? I'm starting to think grabbing the safety temptation and blowing up his game was accidentally the smartest move he ever made

Matt is there to sleep to jury. Raven is there to con the big brother audience into donating to her family.

>not watching last night
>not hearing mark get upset she only wants to talk game with him now

Eventually she'll become so desperate for black cock that she'll start sleeping with Ramsus.

>"Cody you have won the battleback competition and can now re-enter the house!"
>"Houseguests, Please vote for who you would like to re-enter the house"
"W-What, but I won the competition, what do you mean there's a vote"
"Sorry, Cody. By a vote of 9-3 you will not be re-entering the house."
"Dominique as the last person evicted you will be taking his place! welcome back!"

pretty much, megan turned out to be a really shitty social player in the house. she called someone a racist, told cody fuck the marines and told the house to be quiet because she wants to sleep.

i really like josh as a character but gamewise i kinda hate him but hes improving his game and im happy to see that.

hes a funny goofball

Dom with all this bullshit about god

>2:01 AM Dominique saying she prayed to God to find out who the head of the snake is and after hearing the things that Elena just told herShe now knows who it is. Dominique is saying God told her the name of the snake. She just admitted to Elena that she said something about Elena being jealous of Dominique and Mark.

shes not wrong tbfh

>mfw god apparently wants her evicted this week

Cody has great anime rivals in Paul and Mark, but rival-who's-too-pathetic-for-the-hero-to-take-seriously is my fucking favorite and I can hardly imagine the emotions he'll go through if Cody re-enters the game

Elena is the head of the snake? pffffft ahahahaahah

>Jason gets it about Paul being the boss

Is Josh the Wimp-Lo of big brother this year?

hahahah holy shit mark just hanging his head

DEFEATED

bet you he doesnt do anything about it.

cause he's the only sane one in the house right now

and what can he do? alex is too much of a dumbdumb to play against the rat

love their banter

jason and alex are unironically a superior fridgette

they constantly fluctuate between being smart and retarded and it's entertaining as fuck

literally fridgette 2.0

maybe dominique eviction will finally wake mark up

>Mark onto Kevin as the hinky vote
time for mark to go

he will just be cucking to the end of the show and in a few minutes rat will tell him what to think and what to suck

if only mark finally sees how much paul is in control

Mark needs to get the hint and go get as much milkies as he can in the time he has left.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, HOW CAN ANYONE TRUST HIM WHEN HE'S DRESSED LIKE THAT????????????????????????????

you don't get stipend if you win the 1st or 2nd place prize... you still get it if you win money during the show. Kevin is making serious money rn

its part of the mist

Mark is handling this pretty bad.

If he keeps talking aloud , he may come to the conclusion that Paul is actually working the whole thing.

he makes all the right questions, but is too dumb to realize paul is the rat

>mark: paul is controlling the house
>elena rubs her tits in front of mark's face
>elena: no hes not

paul dressed as kraven the hunter

Come on mark, don't let her milk mist you.

MARK NEEDS EXTRA MIST. HE'S WAKING UP.

Best timeline: Cody comes back to an exposed rat with only the most diehard paulfags of Elena, Matt, and Raven on its side and the rest of the house polarized against them.
Worst timeline: Julian comes back to a house of mist where the rat hasn't been exposed yet.

kek jason still pushing for raven to be on the block

>CODE BEARD
>CODE BEARD
>CODE BEARD

>trust me

mommy time

>Dom wasn't my target, she's still not my target
>Alex why are you doing this
Paul's safety can't run out soon enough

MILKWHORE will be ok with pawning mark and maybe he will see the light of day that shes a fucking stupid ass whore that's using him

>being able to hear Mark's breathing throughout this whole conversation

pls pawn raven so she can go home
please

maybe mark sitting next to dominique on eviction day will finally give me light that elena and paul are snakes

Been pissed about the Jill vote so been avoiding feeds

the Negro the target?

House is out of control, Cody is coming back next week and everyone's alliance's are crumbling. Dom is the target.

>everyone trusts you mark
>we just need you to be a pawn to show us you are trustworthy

Keep talking it out Mark, topple this mother

any new nudes lads?

i think elena nip slip

>keeps leaking information while HoH
>berates Jason for talking too much
alex a shit

Please Rat onii-san, tell me how to play

IVE PLAYED THIS BEFORE

>Josh, talking to Dom, who's on the block:
>"Were you throwing my name around? Come on, I know you were throwing my name around."
>"Who was throwing my name around?"
what a master

>Gods will will be done

who here /westcoast/ and can't turn this shit off because it looks like mark is on the verge of talking himself off the block

/central/ here
really need to go to fucking sleep

cali

lmao, camera man zooming in on the crumbs in pauls beard

Everyone in this house is batshit. I mean more than usual.

washington yo

it's on track

>i wish i went to bed

>I thought Asians were smart

Is it me or is Alex being kinda bitchy here? Jason is making a good point about Raven and Alex is putting him in the shame cube. did I miss something?

she's caught in the Paul mist

i think the idea is to remove him so he cant be pegged with making a hinky vote. If he wasn't up there and a hinky vote goes through, people will still look at him.

But honestly, she may have inhaled Pauls mist a little too much.

she's just a paulfag, mark and jason need to mist paul if they want raven up. donno, maybe they can do it, nicole sure could, hell even fucking paulie