This movie was a piece of crap, gal gadot is a piece of crap, and i'm sick of people pretending like it wasn't

this movie was a piece of crap, gal gadot is a piece of crap, and i'm sick of people pretending like it wasn't.

>some kike roleplaying as a feminine kike goddess powerful enough to overthrow everyother power, when that isnt enough she helps create a more powerful organization of goyim that she can manipulate with her femininity
i honestly cant see why you'd call it a piece of crap desu

This movie was full of sickening feminazi propaganda. Anyone who professes to liking this movie is either a SJW or an useful idiot. Regardless which you are, you are participating in white genocide.

This movie was full of sickening JEWISH propaganda. Anyone who professes to liking this movie is either a KIKE or a GOYIM. Regardless which you are, you are participating in white genocide.
FTFY

Name at least one instance.

>Diana eats icecream

uhh gal gadot is a kike

/ourgal/ thread?

I'm not saying this to be anti-semitic or because I hate the movie or anything, but she is genuinely legitimately unattractive. Her face looks like a bony rat with a pointy hooknose and her body is like a stick insect.

She is genuinely an unattractive woman, this is an objective assessment.

>those soles
She knows

why put a snek there tho...in like what 5 scenes?
its like kikes love showing off how evil they are

shes so perfect

I can be persuaded.

>woman leaves her sheltered, politically-correct island to interact with the real world
>finds that her pat, simple, emotionally charged solutions are useless there
>learns victories are temporary, as she watches a village she saved be annihilated only a day later
>learns that men are capable of good and self-sacrifice
>finds out that she's been manipulated by a hidden force all along, that wants to wipe out civilization in favor of some hollow utopia

It's about an SJW getting red-pilled. What's not to like?

It was an ultra generic superhero origin movie. The only reason it's praised is because muh feminism.

The whole feminism argument is so stupid. There have been female action heroes since the 70's and 80's, and ones that were well done as well, not mary sues. They were female protagonists that faced challenges and overcame them despite their own flaws, without screeching "look at meee, i'm a woman!"

People treat crap like WW like it's some revolutionary step for female protagonists, which it isn't.

Is this the new thread? Did the other one hit bump limit already? Somebody repost all the Gal webms plox

Yeah, that's my point. Ripley and Sarah Connor would eat this cunt alive.

Delete this.

DChad here and I love MoS and BvS and I even enjoyed SS but WW is utter shit

You're wrong though.
It was a good movie.

mfw these criticisms and opinions

fuck off you jewish loser. this isnt like the comic books of old, we get to actually make fun of your pathetic behavior, kys you upper middle class waste of life

Gal Gadot is too thin to be WW.
Needs more beef.

>we

>She is genuinely an unattractive woman, this is an objective assessment.
No it isn't.

kys heeb

Just saw it today. She's cute as fuck but the movie was so generic hero origin story.
>comic relief scene in the pub with WW and the token minority comic relief character
>they exchange greetings in different languages and it's all subtitled
>all the germans in the movie speak english

I would watch that.
I would watch all three eat each other.

t. is fuck ugly in real life

>new Tomb Raider
>actual fit girl
>yeah but where are the boobs?

Lewd.

I liked the movie but man of steel and BvS were superior