Bill Nye Saves the World gets an Emmy nomination for the episode on 'The Sexual Spectrum'

deadline.com/2017/07/2017-emmy-nominations-list-all-nominees-1202127795/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
rottentomatoes.com/m/sausage_party/
youtube.com/watch?v=eTmNWY0ZPfM&t=965s
youtube.com/watch?v=lN17c2v2Vgk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>outstanding writing

holy shit

I thought the emmys hated Netflix shows?

[hands rub in the distance]

This truly is... the worst timeline.

No fucking way. Even Sjws and whatever were mocking this awkward piece of shit.

But uhh dude Jews don't control Hollywood ;)

who could've made this happen

How are those two connected? Netflix objectively isn't controlled by Jews. Go get cancer brainlet stormfat.

MY EMMY
IS SO OH OH OH

So when will the pope come foward and praise the sex spectrum episode

When the check from shlomo clears

>t. the goodest goy

>produces skits that are widely loathed throughout the internet
>for every 50 likes there are 1000 dislikes
>nominated for emmy

To be fair, people who press like buttons on the internet are retards and their opinions don't matter at all

Even your own parents wish you were dead.
>he does it for free

The Emmy's make the Oscars look like a KKK meeting. Can't wait to see all progressive shows win all prizes and the speeches about how refugees are welcome and Trump is a fascist.

>general audiences are dumb
>actual critics recognize the merit of something
Woah, never happened before in history

The creators of the show are Jews
The people that run the Emmy's are Jews

>but it's not the Jews

Politics aside, maybe it is actually well-written. You can say literally anything and have it be well-written.

Netflix funds the show and hires the people to make it.

The Emmy nominees are decided by voters, moron.

So, rape and forced sexual preference conversion is what Hollywood is saying is ok?

Netflix is funded by Jews

>The Emmy nominees are decided by voters, moron.

Yeah, Jews and/or women.

Lets be real here,it took the guy 60 years to admit that he likes to put things into his ass and that he as ok with it.
Some people really go above and beyond to accept their sexuality.

>when you lose an argument, just say everyone is Jews
>having a really low IQ
>not going back to Sup Forums where you belong

I can't tell if this is bait or if you're genuinely this stupid.

Ownership doesn't mean shit. Creation means even less. It's all about stakeholders.

>lose argument
>stock "bait" response

I imagine you're used to this, obese shill.

Now I know you're an imbecile.

Don't waste your time on this one, he's one of those people who unironically believes the lie. Leave the dumb retard be.

This is how you know how shit tv has been this last couple of years

You're one of those people who has the Syrian Immigrants in your house, raping your wife and children yet you're still of the mind that it's not all Syrians that are bad but just a few bad apples here and there---all the while your wife's gagging to some mudslimes wiener.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

I know you'll have a hard time reading this, so I'll summarize it succinctly for you. You're in the bottom percentile of modern human intelligence as is in the norm on Sup Forums, and because of this extremely low intelligence you mistakenly believe you aren't stupid. This phenomenon explains your entire worthless life. This is why prostitutes who drink heavily should abort the fetus.

hollywood is pretty daft sometimes.

I'm glad that all forms of entertainment have become non stop liberal propaganda.

>(((critics)))

aren't typically Jewish, because it's a career beneath intelligent people. But you'll claim they are anyway because you're brainwashed and mentally ill.

Upset roasty detected!

>full on sexually overcharged projections
>bizarre fetishes including cuckoldry, minority on majority rape
You Sup Forums shitters are psychotically deluded. Seek help from barrel of the gun.

>the main argument about gay conversion therapy is that, since you can't change someone's sexuality, it's pointless at best and cruel at worst
>these retards honestly don't grasp why trying to push straight conversion therapy is both staggering hypocrisy, gives people the excuse of precedent, and as such is a fucking terrible idea

esl?

Not going to lie, former Sup Forumsack here. It's been hilarious watching Sup Forums blame everything on da joos, but in all seriousness we can't let this board get the nuclear codes.

Goes to show how far they're willing to go to push their left-wing extremism. I mean, even liberal normies fucking hated that show, and were quite vocal about it.

Why don't you hate jews yet Sup Forums?

top goy

I watched this segment, and barring all memes, it isn't even close to being "outstanding".

You can just feel the fucking agenda oozing out of this nomination, and the segment.

But I do

My sex junks its so oh oh oh, my sex junk is oh oh oh.

excuse me I made a perfectly good thread and you all ignored it before

All these you's are rightfully mine.

Because my family is Jewish and it's hilarious to imagine them controlling society like Sup Forums believes.

ASS
>anime avatar
>spoiler tags in the OP

kys no (you)s for you

I'm still amazed at how utterly terrible that was on every level.
Couldnt they have at least hired someone who could sing?

No wonder the Jews has the levels of control that they do. You people make me ill on how clueless you are.

Yes. Do let Jamal and Tyrone spit roast your wife and children, you jack ass. You people make me ill.

rottentomatoes.com/m/sausage_party/

Well it is a very imaginative piece of fiction.

but of course you (and the critics) can't properly explain said merit

>destroy entertainment industry
>give yourself a pat on the back

The architects of western decline
youtube.com/watch?v=eTmNWY0ZPfM&t=965s

>It's evolution, ain't nothing new, there's nothing taboo about a sex stew
>Just add salt or Gérard Depardieu, French treasure

How could such poetry not win an emmy Sup Forums

>awards=monetary success

Libs are fucking retarded

Yeah, because something being critically acclaimed and a financial success often always overlap

>The Emmy nominees are decided by voters, moron.
voters that are courted by jews and showered with shekels for votes

>Sup Forums BTFO again

Stay in your containment board

kecks

The Truth Speaks and Yet these, Cattle, Ignores it. They make me sick, ALL OF THEM! They call us Sup Forums, but it is us that must turn back this plague and save what's left of our way of life. Like Che said, through violence or terror, we must rest our way of life from these puppets of death. And mark my words, it is death. Even now a children's show shall feature faggots kiss. You have to kill these people otherwise they will only go from bad to worse.

what a prude

Purely coincidences.

Do tell, you swallower of frankfurt electronic media, in which way is this media, prudish?

If only you knew....if you only you knew :(

Sup Forums BTFO!!!

Hello FBI nice weather we're having

He's not saying "everyone is Jews". He's saying the film industry is in a Jewish stranglehold. And he's right

Just ask the world's greatest actor Marlon Brando who runs things in Hollywood youtube.com/watch?v=lN17c2v2Vgk

while you make a fair point, the fact of the matter is the Hugo Awards is the SJW Literature Awards now.

I am very worried this anti-jew video has german subtitles.

>Cynicism falls asleep. Tyranny talks to itself. Sappy slogans all come true.

>Hosted by Colbert
>Two scoops
Huh

It's simply a stunt to get people talking about the Emmys. No way it's going to win shit, but they know that that episode, and the whole series was widely hated and controversial, so some asshole wanted to put it up there.

>Donald Trump became president over Hillary Clinton.
>the political identity of women have been btfo to the point where they the only way to alleviate their overwhelming insecurities is to collectively purge their wallets on Wonder Woman so to live through Gal Gadot be stronk.

This is a pretty entertaining time line

oh my the prestigious Hugo Award!

Holy shit what a fucking pleb

Emmys played their hand here. I thought there was something funky going on when the lesbian black mirror episode was nommed. Now it's just obvious.

>muh timeline meme
Fuck off, there is only one timeline and you don't get to decide shit about it.

>t. (You)

He started it

> Going from straight to gay

There was literally nothing unscientific about that episode. Like it or not, everything was backed up. Maybe it shouldn't be accepted as it is, but it doesn't change the science behind gender.

>this reddit-tier insult

does this usually get you a lot of karma newfag?

>2017
>caring about awards

a good normie detector

>Sup Forums still mad about Wonder Woman

>it's real

>award show no one respected loses last bit of respect it didn't know it had left

'CUZ

Stop goy

It's all politics, Joel.

your gender can be anything you want

wtf

>episode is literally about two gays raping and mindbreaking their friend