Scientists can now use magnets to make you accept refugees

Scientists have finally found a cure for rightwing beliefs. Anyone else excited for a world free from racism, sexism, homophobia and belief in God?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Gage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>you literally have to turn off your brain in order to not believe in God

Based Jews. Finally wh*tes can be put in line.

this is great, I can't wait for the vaccination to be rolled out to all newborns
imagine a world free of hate

wouldn’t it be better to use it in immigrants?

>You literally have to have brain damage to not believe in god

Atheists confirmed for brainlets

Brainlet conclusion. The real takeaway is that God is a threat.

Distracted pseudo intellectual conclusion.

Send them all back, they are a threat.

>being a liberal requires brain damage

>disabling threat processing of the brain
Only I see the irony here?
Seriously though thats an interesting find if legit. One step closer to comprehending the human mind and all that

Xenophiles BTFO

Leftists are sure they can handle any weak bitch who cross them.

>using the american definition of "left"

Go back to Sup Forums you stupid monkey

a literal brain controlling device and Sup Forums complains about sjw

it seems this technology is redundant

How is God a threat

It's more like a brain persuasion device. Hooking up a remote controlled meth, adrenaline and testosterone pump to your body would achieve the opposite effect.

Actually add estrogen to that list. The body secretes that as well during fight or flight.

the method is irrelavent

>you're not allowed to believe in God

So are kids not allowed to have imaginary friends now as well?

>Threat assessment, AKA paranoia, AKA that thing that makes you imagine yourself jumping in front of a train

This does confirm what I always knew - Sup Forums are the cowards. Acting smug behind their computer screens, but shitting their pants as soon as they're confronted with reality.

This, of course, means that nu-males are indeed manlier than Sup Forums-tards. Very interesting.

I'm stating this is hardly new. For example, if a lobotomy doesn't turn you into a total vegetable, it instead turns you into a hyper aggressive dick.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Gage

>it's a swedish flag everytime
It only has to be a Sup Forumstard that constantly falseflags as a Swede. These aren't real people.

I'd like to apply to this treatment if they promise to shut my brain down with a bullet instead.

This is why smart people don't post on Sup Forums anymore, if you're wondering. You chose turn this board into meme wars between 5-year olds, now live with it.

You literally have to turn off your Brain in order to allow shit skins to invade your country.

He's pretty accurate pollock.

>having to shut down parts of your brain to become a leftist.

Pretty much what we've always known. The left suffer from brain damage.

This is what SJWs desire.

A part which is permanently malfunctioning. That's why so many people have phobias that make no logical sense.

>yes goi, let us change your brain you don't need basic survival instincts.

Stop talking

>phobias
Being afraid of Muslims invading your country or large groups of black people isn't a phobia. Given facts and stats its plain common sense.

Most phobias aren't illogical but are just heightened to a degree, likely do to traumatic events related to said phobias. Fear of heights, claustrophobia, xenophobia, and homophobia are all PERFECTLY logical and a net positive for the group in terms of survival in the long run.

Again, too stupid to carry a conversation for 4 seconds without resorting to strawmen and memes. This is why I don't post during American hours, what a shithole this becomes.

There are phobias which make no sense and are harmful. Please tell me which part of that sentence is inaccurate.

Hey give a blowjob to a shotgun.

And i'm sure all those "freedom of thought" loving liberals are really glad and want this to be implemented asap.

>homophobia
How is this logical? Most arguments I see are either religious or bydlo tier gays are icky(lesbians are hot though)

>There are phobias which make no sense and are harmful.
Yes. Like for example fear of the right wing.