Is this movie Sup Forums, does it demonize Hitler or is it historically accurate?

Is this movie Sup Forums, does it demonize Hitler or is it historically accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9BhLjTmSWxg?t=58
tgsnt.tv/
youtube.com/user/hitlerrantsparodies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought I remembered reading somewhere that David Irving even said it was a good film. And he's like the king of HITLER DINDU NUFFIN thought

SJWs and (((german))) government freaked out about it "humanizing" hitler when it came out, so it must be based.

Also spawned the Hitler rant parodies on youtube which brought a non "evil dictator" Hitler to the eyes of millions.

soundtrack is depressing as fuck tho

>what could have been
youtu.be/9BhLjTmSWxg?t=58

Actually it is probably pretty accurate.

It doesn't demonize him. It portays him as a maniac yes, but also as a "nice older guy".

All in all I liked the movie. You see battleharded veterans that fight for fightings sake. You see how the Volkssturm gets wasted. You see good and bad humans on both sides, soviet and german.
Hell even the SS isn't portrayed like the sterotypical EBIL ones but as soldiers.

Go and see the movie it is no time wasted.

They exaggerate the whole screaming dictator thing, but I guess it's worth watching.

it is a good film
and I think it tried to portray Hitler's last days as accurately as possible

None of you faggots have seen this movie? I saw it when it came out. It was so based they had to throw in the 6 million figure at the end just to remind people. Pleb fucks what do you do with your time?

best portrayal of hitler.

Heh, I remember, when this movie was in the cinemas. People in Germany were like: Great movie. Finally shows the human site of Hitler. Not only the propagated bad side.

I would automatically say propaganda but hitler did go verrückt at the end of his days.

Romanian waifu

If anything, this movie makes you wanna go back in time and help him win even more.

Hitler was literally a deranged meth addict in the final days of the war who was known to issue orders to divisions that didn't even exist anymore. He was completely losing his grip on reality towards the end and it's certainly not an exaggeration to think that he may have had a few screaming fits.

Hitler fled to South America. The movie is fiction.

One of the best films I've ever seen. Bruno Ganz nailed Hitler by playing as a human and not some icon.

Of course it demonizes Hitler.

I watched it, it was very good but and since I watched a lot of parodies I laughed every time someone(specially Hitler) was raging.

Dont disclose her ethnicity you'll trigger the bozgors

dude, rumors even say he was a nazi.

Isn't she Siebenbürgen German?

No way. Proofs?

>enjoys ethnic purity, hardwork, traditional family values and honor
>flees to a pit of degeneracy that stands against all of that

No. Bother her parents are Romanians from Bucuresti

they're just slandering him I think.

I think it did a better job humanizing the Germans in WWII than Generation War (Unsere Mütter, unsere Väter). Hitler was portrayed as a human, not a caricature or a demon.

Also, the subtitles meme made me laugh back in the day.

Watch this instead, you fucking plebs

*Both

wtf i hate Hitler now

Man, I hate this movie. Not because it's bad, it's a good movie. But because the first and only time I watched it I was wearing headphones and missed a call I really needed to not miss.

It's excellent and surprisingly quite unbiased. Also humanizes the SS and Hitler (to an extent) and many Nazi characters actually display qualities like heroism, dignity and honour.

Alright thanks.

>1940s argentina
>pit of degeneracy
wtf finland

>current year
>not seen this movie yet

It has its obvious nazi's are bad and germany was brainwashed thing but it is a damn fine movie

mind blow
this is the ultimate redpill

I bet shes a massive leftist

Hello Nazi bros, watch 'Generation war'. It's a better movie. A scene from that movie.

>was

It is very accurate.

It's inaccurate since Hitler escaped on a U-boat and died of old age in Bariloche, Argentina.

rude

FEGELEIN

POO

Generation War was really good aswell. Especially the relationship of the two brothers. Only the Jew character's storyline bordered on cliché.

Also a big fan of The Way Way Back with Colin Farrell and Ed Harris. Survival story about POW's escaping a soviet gulag during WWII and travelling by foot south from siberia to India to rejoin allied forces.

Das war ein Befehl! Der Steiner-Angriff war ein Befehl!

>I believe everything (((The History Channel))) tells me

Good goy: the post

Such a qt3.14

She's also a massive cute. Are you hiding any more of such top tier cutes in Romania?

IN

I feel it's probably accurate telling of the events

Literally every high up Nazi that has given a statement or written on the subject has claimed Hitler was losing his shit by this point, and that we was prone to outbursts and the like.

Wer sind Sie, dass Sie es wagen sich meinem Befehl zu widersetzen?!

THE

That meme is 10 years old today.

>The earliest known subtitle spoof of Downfall was uploaded by YouTube user DReaperF4 on August 10th, 2006. Titled “Sim Heil: Der untersim”[2] and subbed in Spanish, the video shows Hitler fuming over the lack of new features in the demo trial of Microsoft’s Flight Simulator X, which was released in October 2006.

The more you know.

BIN

What cartoon is that?

Generation war is a joke. It wasn't even popular in germany because it was so cringeworthy.

>six young people in 1941
>Not a single one likes Hitler or is a nazi

>Jewish female officer tells red army officers that they are liberators, not conquers when he tries to rape

>Poles are literally depicted as more nazi than germans because of modern politics

This movie triggers me because it is so shit

lol what do you think.

> things that never fucking happened
Kinda like India ever maintaining control over Wagah :^)

tgsnt.tv/

this is much better.

sauce?

It's true though
Sorry if your idol is a massive rage filled method addicted autist

noice, coincidence? i think not

>spending the last 7 years editing the same few scenes
youtube.com/user/hitlerrantsparodies/

well that manga on hitler was accurate atleast
anyone here read that?

Oh, holy shit. I didn't think of any of that when I saw it. fug

i got outmemed

>meth addict
>nutter
>highly angry
>in the final year

sadly this seems to be the only version of Hitler that (((history))) ever tells of

It is a very accurate movie. There are things know about the last hours of Hitlers life mainly because of his personal doctor who survived the war. Unintelligent people want to dehumanize anyone that doesn't shares their vision of things. I would not say the movie glorifies anything about Hitler or the war, it's just a raw well made movie about the last hours of Hitlers life and the battle of Berlin, with a lot of focus on the humans involved in it.

Its quite accurate except Hitler escaped to Argentina in real life

and what about Swindlers list?

>random officer sniping jews

>literal sad violin as main soundtrack

I doubt the other of "Look who's back" had strict intentions to portray Hitler positively; but his neutral approach was one accidental red pill.

kek this remember me that i watched a hitler documentary on hitler
>when it says her mother died, it says that its the only person he ever loved
lmao
>says that he wanted to kill the jews, but never said anything the jews did, or why he wanted to kill them
>shows a letter of a jew saying that he ''once identified himself as german and is now ashamed that once he felt party of germany and believed on it''

Same here. Only other Hitler movie I kinda like is Rise of Evil which despite its name was kinda nice. Carlyle made a great young Adolf.

That's a problem with pretty much any movie set in the time that has German protagonists. Typical viewers want main characters that they can relate to, and for many people relating to nazis is a bit hard. So you end up with this weird whitewashed cast, that just seems to clash with the general setting.

Even good films (such as "Das Boot") suffer from it.

Yeah that was one other thing. Modern media and historians can spin it all they want but Hitler and the NSDAP were massively popular in The Third Reich until the war ended and had considerable support across the world until around December 7th 1941.

It's a shame Hitler was an eccentric narcissist. He'd probably have won otherwise.

seemed like an sjw movie from what i saw

book is better, favourite part is when soviet troops raid german houses in the countryside. They were so butthurt that germans would bother invading their shithole country (roughly what they said) that they ended up smashing the fancy furniture - hilarious

'Why would they bother coming to our land???'

>its inconceivable that a man known for his fiery speeches where he would passionately scream would also scream in private as everything he built went to shit around him
why.jpg

It was even massively popular after the end of the war. One of the main reasons for Allied denazification was that they noticed how most of the Germans - despite being happy that the war was finally over - still wanted their NSDAP government.

it's actually a pretty clever albeit somewhat heavy-handed piece of media critique. I never watched the film, but the book was pretty decent.

Exactly. No movies about the wonderful period from 1933-1939 when Germany was amongst the most successful and envied countries and people in the world.

Because that viewpoint might actually make normies question the history jew.

My great grandma told me about 3 Russians entering her home and then shitting into her bathtub all together. They had no concept of what a bathtub was and assumpted it was a community toilet.

Apart from the ham-fisted moments. It was pretty solid.

Yeah he said it in his "Talking Frankly" video

The Dark Knight Returns. Great movie.

Yeah this was really well made. Really funny too! Subtle redpill for sure.

Look at that filthy evil german! I bet this happened all the time. THEY MUST TAKE IN MORE REFUGEES

Bruno Ganz, our national treasure.

The Rise of Evil is a pretty awesome movie. Robert perfectly fits into the role and my good the speeches are epic.

Why is it 2014 again all of the sudden? Next thing you know, we'll have another missing plane on our hands here.

The Dark Knight Returns Part 2

Meh, at the end of the movie they compare anti-refugee protesters to LITERALLY HITLER!!!

good old stories. Gramps told me one where russkies shot up a toilet after trying to wash an apple in it. When flushing the apple was gone.
>zaptzarapp mashine!

Any other stories from Great Grandma, user?

you think if Hitler was alive today would he be into 40k?

dude that was funny

Why is the title Moloch?