Sup Forumsck has forgotten about Dylan

>Sup Forumsck has forgotten about Dylan

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51940076
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I will never forget about Dylan-chan

No I didn't

well, that's a thread ruined.

Don't worry, OP. Dylan will always have a special place in my heart.

I hate Koreans.

So was this show actually good or

Didn't even think about that because I never visit Sup Forums.
Hopefully they'll just ban me. Dylan threads are not for bully.
Yes. Most people vastly prefer the original season for actual quality (and Dylan's design) but the second is good as well.

no, Fox did when they forgot to make a new episode of ADHD for over a fucking year

Not really. The first season isn't terrible, but the second season was mostly trash. For some reason they made Dylan a lot more fruity and Golan became a dudebro.

The threads were fun, though.

It's a fun and unique comedy, but the original shorts were better than the eventual full-length series

yeah I felt like they basically pulled a WiiU on that one
>okay, we have a niche here, we're going to make a new thing for it. awesome.
>Okay, now everyone make us some media for it. eh? you can't make that much more? well fine we'll just re-re-re-sell the same shit

Hey guys, Dylan wet the bed.

It sucks. I love everything on that block. I fucking loved Axe Cop, it was like 80 percent as good as The Tick. I loved Lucas Bros, that was like... a slightly-better China IL. And god help me I even love the tumblr-as-shit musical shorts they aired in between shows. That girl has no idea what depression is, but I love hearing her sing about her cat.
But I'm not gonna fucking watch when there's no fucking goddamn new episodes and you keep changing the time and channel it's on

what i really dont get is they have tons of content on their youtube channel, but none of it ever gets on tv

they just show gerbils on rollerskates over and over again. or scientifically accurate x over and over again. or any song with that same lead singer over and over again

Nothin weird about that really.
You know what though? Real news?
DYLAN'S FLAT-CHESTED!

I haven't watched in a long time, I'm pretty sure she went through worse, right?

Shut up, Kieth.

Oh wait, those shorts weren't on TV? I thought they were. I only ever saw them on the choob.

I dunno, I thought the series was better. Funnier in a stupid way to me.

Yeouch

Well, there was that time a demon arm protruded from her chest and tried to pierce her eyeball with scissors.

While I thought the show was funnier, I still remember feeling like the original shorts were more interesting, in a way.

those shorts are like the only ones on tv, im saying their youtube channel has so much more thats never been on tv

sauce me pham

It had much, much better animation. And said animation was really funny to watch. So there's that.
also it had john dimaggio as the mayor and he was great

yeah okay, i heard all the songs on their youtube channel and i assumed they all rotated airing on tv
god, so they didnt even make proper use of what they HAD. that is fucking incompetence

nothing is more depressing than following Axe Cop, yknow? it starts out as this really unique idea, a kid writing a high quality comic, so it's full of his nutty little kid ideas.... then it really takes off, and the updates slow a little while the guy works on his own comic, but oh well, it's okay..
then he gets a tv show, and.. wow! that's so awesome! this has never happened to a webcomic! oh, well.. both comics have stopped updating now. but oh well, i understand
... oh. the creator is making so little money on the franchise he needs us to crowdfund his wedding. really? the site isnt giving you ad money? the show isnt paying well? it's the freaking flagship of the programming block..
huh, no new episodes for a while. of anything. what.. well, okay, is the comic still updating? oh, no. It's not
Oh the show is canceled huh? aand.. he's shutting down both his comics.. because they aren't making enough money.

if this fucker couldnt make it, what chance do ANY of us have?

Yeah, I mean I like the shorts too, but I dunno, I got used to the new voices really quickly (I actually prefer golan's voice, the original was a little too Muppet-y). The Shellraiser episode stil cracks me up.

the original golan was the creator. he's not much of an actor, but he did a good job in kind of a Strong Bad kind of way, and obviously he really captured the character
the new voice was a better voice, and a better actor. he was just written as an entirely backwards version of the character, and .. I will never understand that decision as long as I live. Apparently the guys from Drawn Together were involved in both iterations of the show, but in the 22-minute version they just... RAN with it more. made it unpleasant. turned strong bad into coach z.
dylan voices, eh, i like both.
and they kept most everyone else, so.. i mean i didnt miss the dad, he wasnt necessary

Hey guys, Dylan can't read.

i miss that aspect of her character. and that episode. god damn it was great.

>Cone... ca... ca-cow? Cuns.. cuh...

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51940076

I legit was like that's cool when they revealed that it's scars and not paint.

Yeah, I can go with either version of the show, both had its pros and cons.

I need to draw more Carol.

That kinda hot though.

oh jeez, that is some quality guro

not hiding anything with that word balloon style, Dustin

but I just fapped to her the other day.

the actual show is kind of garbage though. Not a fan.

I want to fill Dylan's mouth with my cum