Paganism is far better as a European religion than Christianity

Paganism is far better as a European religion than Christianity.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ElJFYwRtrH4
britam.org/AesirSalverda.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

True

Oh my god. It all makes sense now

except for the part where it's completely fictional and false. yeah sure.

pagan worship can be every bit as beautiful as monotheistic ones:
youtube.com/watch?v=ElJFYwRtrH4

>unlike cuckstainity

>becomes christian
>lets muh poor German refugees in
>centuries later
>Pope letting muh poor Syrian refugees in

Paganism is a word largely used for various traditional European systems. These ideologies clash and are region-dependent throughout Europe. It's odd to compare a single system to a collection of systems. Having a Europe disjointed in its systems of thought would lead to conflict and no chance to effectively uphold a pan-european identity.

Further, if we were to choose one of them (Such as Hellenism, Asatru, or whatever) it runs into the problem of being intellectually inferior to the Scholastic thought that usurped it and false.

Look up greco-roman synecretism

It came from the same babylon cult from way back, still worshiping fallen angels and shit.
britam.org/AesirSalverda.html

>greco-roman synecretism
I know decently of greco-roman synecretism.

DELET THIS

... They pagans, they are vilest of all creatures in the world. s: Koran.

That looks retarded as fuck, fucking hippies

>muh Christchan

HNNNNNG....!

Is there such a thing as Baltic paganism?

I've read you guys weren't really Christianized until the 1400s, and even then it takes a while for the common folk to be converted. Any old traditions and folklore kept alive?

christianity is for cucks

>Christians proceed to prosecute, execute, and drive exile every jew in Europe for a millenia and a half
>"Goy- eerr- guy, it was all their plan! Yeah! We are all stronger if we are pagan and not worshipping a "kike on a stick", goy!"

How about the Greek Roman Empire that was officially Christian and lasted until 1453?

>becomes secular
>sucks Muhammad's dick
>blames Christianity
Whatcha doing there rabi?

The problem with the Roman empire is that they wanted to just make every barbarian pig farmer a Roman. But barbarians cared only about money, not about Rome or some ideal of civilization and it just kinda fell apart. Sounds familiar btw.

>be christian
>chinks, poo in loos and kebabs are more relevant than us scientifically and economically
>becomes Secular
>conquers the world and become the biggest scientific powerhouse the world has ever seen

keep your sand religion to yourself Ahmed

Thats not the same. We are Orthodox, we are literally and actually G*d's people unlike Jews.

Ironic from a barbarian german

>Christians proceed to prosecute, execute, and drive exile every jew in Europe for a millenia and a half

About that...

except for the part where pagans got ass-raped by christians out of existence.

>being enough of a cuck to believe in abrahamic religion
>not believing in the og one of them
im not even jewish but that's silly.

you got those arrows in the wrong order
>Conquers world
>becomes secular

True Orthodox monks are the most spiritual men on this Earth.

>Be atheist
>Know nothing about christcuckery
>Still have a opinion of it

This.

the anti christian threads appear together with the lgtb tranny threads.
was to be expected.

There is some left. Not all is killed and churches built here are tourist sites.

Paganism are the absolute autist religions.
They are the bronys of religion.

Usury was illegal by both church and state law for something like a thousand years.

Why would Jews give Christians a fake religion to pacify them, when Christianity outlines precisely what kind of people Jews are and why they do what they do, and why they are going to hell?

Wouldn't a fake decoy religion say more things about Jews being God's chosen people, and to never question them, and to let them do whatever they want?

Clearly this logic escapes you, because you are not awake, or saved, and you are going to hell just like Jews.

Your literal hate for a group of people has blinded you to the truth. You've been deceived and swallowed the decoy yourself.

>Prove me wrong.
I c-can't...

Christianity has some good aspects and some negative aspects like all religions.

You just have filter the bad from the good.

Paganism is for LARPERS and a complete joke in the modern era.

>le all religions are same

He will save Europe or go back to prison trying.