Culture Pals - /cp/

Portuguese BULL Edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia, China and Ireland for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them. Want to prep the Norwegian bull Erik? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 144 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get stalked by nasty /flat/ Irish slags? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to make yourself feel big by making Randy feel small?

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7
javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension for the betas

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/Houssem237
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You look so beautiful :)

Second for being Randy's one true qt

>tfw not crusaded by Randy

story?

All my conversations died and I have no idea how I started them in the first place.

I just want a nice, educated woman to talk to daily and put a smile on my dial.

Its like fishing in mud. If you want to play a fun game, message a woman about their culture and country and see how long the conversation lasts without ANY subtle flirting.

What's the problem, finding a nice educated woman? Or not being able to contain yourself with the flirtation?

It's lasted a year and a half for me so far of exactly that.

Starting to get the feeling she might be getting into me though and it sucks.

We don't talk anymore but I've spoken with two people for over two years.

I used to talk normally with a russian girl that had a cat pic. She was cool and talked with her for about a year.

Honestly a bit of both. I talk to people who are responsive, but lately I always end up feeling I am only talking to them for the flirting. Without it, I wouldn't reply.

I met a girl here once that was amazing. We spoke about conversational topics for weeks. There was lewd, but she initiated it. And honestly, it didn't even cross my mind till she brought it at as I just enjoyed the topics and she seemed too educated for petty things. We use to have skype calls running for days and just live in each others presence (once we literally called for 72 hours). This was not a month of joy though, we were close on and off for 3 years.

I never have been able to find anything close. IRL or on this site. That same spark is just never there. This girl no longer has an interest, and I just want to leave it and move on for both our sake but I can never find that same attractiveness in anyone else.

>We use to have skype calls running for days and just live in each others presence (once we literally called for 72 hours)

That's just not normal brah. If you're looking for the same thing, good luck.

How does this portuguese guy looks like.I don't have the plugin

>I just want to leave it and move on for both our sake but I can never find that same attractiveness in anyone else.

f uck

Basically we would just leave laptops on. We both lived in one bedroom studio flats so its a little different then it sounds.

Still sounds weird desu, especially for a non dating situation. I wouldnt expect to do that with girlfriends, much less with friendly girl strangers.

It didn't seem weird, just natural. We lived worlds apart so it was a nice way of bridging the gap. I guess it does sound a bit odd though.

I guess its the point right, we were that close it didn't seem weird at all. Everything felt natural with her. I could literally bmyself

Goodbye /cp/, I no longer find talking to random thots amusing, this site has thrown a wrench in my life and it's time I move on :^)
Good luck to all of you

Good luck pal

>GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER
what did she mean by this?

>GIVE ME YOUR GREENCARDd

You were my fave poster chris

My iranian qts havent responded in almost two days since I pm'ed their skype and telegram. Did I fuck up or did their parents see their texts, they might have saw they sent my their pics and were flirting with me. I just wanted to send them postcards and have them write romantic farsi poems to each other.

how about you post it 1 more time for good measure

I'm going to sell a body pillow of randy.
Who wants one?

tfw weak and dumb

Post profile
I‘ll judge

Where is the drunk brit.

Will I die if I drink 50 beers in a week?

I do

Here, and no you should be fine but it depends on your tolerance

>be me
>used to get views from only ladyboy thais
>change profile picture
>get views from girls all over the world
>get a new message every day
Thanks for the advice /cp/

Anyone in love with their qt?

No. Until I meet them I won‘t fall in love with them.

>I visited where you live once before. You are lucky to live in a lovely city :)
Either this bitch is delusional or lying

Assuming tolerance can handle. I will quit drinking in February, but I want one more round. I don't get black out drunk.

One week shouldn't do you too much harm, even I wouldn't recommend it every week though

Do you ever feel like you are holding it in? I’m worried I’m holding these feelings in and I will just overwhelm her one day with them.

Ive been drinking heavily last few months, but I generally drink on and off. Its just because it is holidays.

If I cool it for a bit, should be alright? I am a little worried now.

I think (hope) the liver repairs itself over time

what advice chad

My old profile picture I looked fat and pale. My new one im tanned up and don't look fat at all.

Are you still fat or did you lose weight?

I lost like 15 pounds so I'm back to normal weight I guess.

Good job

There isn’t one. That picture and caption was in a Washington Post article.

this. i genuinely cannot fathom how anyone could fall in love with someone they've never even seen

>get messaged by a girl
>I respond
>She never responds back
Just stop the pain

Well if you video each other very often, you can definitely form an emotional connection and feelings. Including the feeling of love. But, the only way to confirm the feeling of love is to meet in person.

Poured the gin down the sink

>used qtcrawler
>got 5 messages from a 67 years old Canadian faggot

Where do you live?

I’m at the gym and there are 2 females here. But they are with males(

Bradford. Turns out she was talking about York though which is the capital of my county, York is actually very nice.

Would you rather her be delusional or lying?

Lying cause then I'd know she was just trying to be polite

Well let’s hope she is a big fat liar! :D

huehuehue
they want your young boipussy!

See Think she was just confused

Sup fags

Hey bb

t.literal fag

Wagwan

At least you lost your virginity

I‘m not holding in anything
Just don‘t take it too seriously
They‘re virgins

>502
why???

Ip will finally die!

I'd shag myself If I could, at this point. Would you shag yourself, too?

really?

Yes!

How do I not come across as so boring?

Any Russians here?

unironically

Talk about exciting things

Everyone hates me waaah waaah waah

don't be boring

Stop listening to crywank

I think I really need to stop this shit

wudup

Do you find this pic cute?

post profile before you’re gone!

Don't stop.
You're here forever

If you post your profile first

Me he is too qt

If i post my profile will you post yours?

Did this and the girl ended up unironically being my girlfriend who's moving to the UK to live with me

everyone should just post profile

Yeah I'm a Chad

How do you become a chad?

This site only makes your self-regard lack. lol

Genetics

why? not enough qts to talk to or because of the fact that you’re using such site?

Can you be genetically engineered to be a chad, in the near future?

not really, this is not nicely drawn

interpals.net/Houssem237

No. STAY HERE

le shitposting lol :)

Boyfriends I want:
Titman
Kashmiri
Randy
Main qt

Kashmiri is my qt!