The only person capable of of beating Hillary Clinton in the presidential election wasn't taken seriously by anyone for...

The only person capable of of beating Hillary Clinton in the presidential election wasn't taken seriously by anyone for no good reason.

First you laughed. Now you will suffer.

Apologize.

"Mitt Romney is the only one who can beat Obama"

> loses in a landslide

I'll clap if you want

i think i hear a toilet flushing

someone musta flushed a turtle

He wasn't any better than Hillary. Amnesty, open borders, a goblin first lady, TPP, owned by Wall Street etc.

they're literally the same

Didn't the moderate maverick McCain lose by 8%? The same people who put him up are deeply concerned by Trump being down by 6~ in fucking early August.

>implying he's not gonna win
Slow and steady phams.

JEB IS A MESS

Sorry Jeb

DONT COUNT JEB!™ OUT JUST YET!

SUPPORT JEB™ WITH #SLOW_AND_STEADY

moloch chose her centuries ago

If Jeb Bush had won the nomination, Hillart would only have to remind the country about George Bush Jr in order to beat Jeb roundly. George didn't campaign for McCain and Romney because his unpopularity is toxic. Sure, there would be a much more respectable campaign going on right now, and the Republicans would still have a party 3 months from now, but they would still lose the election.

"Please apologize..."

Post pics of his wife and ask yourself if you want that as a first lady

HAHAHAHAHA!
Trump is so going to win. But thanks for the laugh.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Abandon CTR thread, ya'll.

They usually post working hours and go home and masturbate to Bill Clinton's pics.

That means 10am-5pm ET, ignore these threads.

Jeez you're right im a #guacamaniac now

Uhmm, that was Kasich though. The only hypothetical match up that the Republicans were consistently winning was Kasich vs Clinton

>Sage