Wonder Woman

That other Wonder Woman thread is fucking horrible so let's counteract it.

Previously:
>Presented by Kubo's Rooney Mara
>Presented by me

>That bikini

YES! MORE RUCKA WONDY!

I'm surprised how long Diana restrained herself from going for the neck

HERE WE GO

The Olympus/Underworld arc seems to have the wrong link - I think this is it:

she fucking hates necks!

>its just on a keychain

Anyone think they're going to do two volumes, or three and stick in some other stuff, like Blackest Night Wonder Woman?

Damn, yeah typo. I post the OP from my phone to keep the thread bumped and type the links manually.

I'm currently not really paying attention to the story because I'm looking for the copy of Chrono Trigger my brother lent me.

Maybe return of Donna Troy?

That wouldn't quite seem to fit with the idea of Wonder Womany by Rucka, would it? I mean, this is in the vein of Batman by Brubaker, which had only his stuff from the Murderer/Fugitive arc.

That's true, maybe that Sacrifice story that ran through Action Comics, Adventures of Superman and Wonder Woman?

Question: After this, would it be a better idea for me to continue into Heinberg and Simone, or start back with Perez? So few anons here seem to have read it.

Batman's No Killing rule is just plain ridiculous sometimes.

You're my favourite namefag

OH COME ON

I really like how Rucka is taking a pretty shitty moment like the infamous Max Lord neck snap and using his understanding of Wonder Woman to bring it more in line with her character.

You started this storytime, friend, so I know you have good taste.

Diana did nothing wrong

I also like how Batman acts like a total baby about it. He's unflinching in his morality. Very true to the character.

I don't like when writers shy away from portraying Bruce in a negative light like that.

Batman probably toned out the reasons why Diana killed Max. He probably only heard "I killed Max" and that was enough for him.

Batman's kind of a dick.

Exactly. Batman is just one step removed from Rorschach, really, in terms of moral absolutes when it comes to killing.

Though ironically Rorschach is totally down with killing.

>Saves Superman from being mind-controlled
>Confirm there is no other way to Maxwell that killing him
>Not only doesn't thank her, but give her shit about it.

Being Wonder-Woman is suffering.

Does Batman hate the state for performing the death penalty too? His rules are fucking absurd

He's OK with that because it's by law. He's a big time lawfag, he just thinks laws don't apply to him personally.

Definitely do Perez please, I've been thinking of picking up the omni since I love WW but I haven't read it before.