I'm a russiaboo

i'm a russiaboo...

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-mexico-russia-usa/russia-meddling-in-mexican-election-white-house-aide-mcmaster-idUSKBN1EW0UD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Liking a shithole country
Pathetic

I was a romaniaboo, then I talked to a romanian and I'm no longer a romaniaboo

>tfw kiwiphile but no NZ citizenship

beto?

who

iktf

What did he say to you to make you change your mind?

I have kiwi citezinship. marry me and we can both benefit

I'm a Russiaboo and a Romaniaboo at the same time and I have an irrational dislike of Poles and Magyars.

I said I wanted to visit romania, so he said they don't want monkeys in their country

>disliking Magyars, the best the geographical garbage dump called the Balkans has to offer

i hate all slavs, they seem like rude people
i think russians will tell me something similar if i try to approach some of them

>balkans
they only inhabit vojvodina, they are barely part of the balkans

Almost all of Eastern Europe has been pretty based lately in comparison to Western Europe which is pretty mind boggling how the tides have changed. Commies turning into “fascists” while the capitalist piggus go full JUST

Pro tip: the vast majority of people from slavland feel that way about brown people

for me the turning point was Sandu Ciorba, i thought you were good people.

That must explain why they are so great then.

Visit doctor asap

This is a legit reason.

Same 2bh, same...
>tfw you will never be a Scav in the fictional city of Tarkov with your scav bros hunting PMCs with your shitty TOZ-106 and VEPR

reuters.com/article/us-mexico-russia-usa/russia-meddling-in-mexican-election-white-house-aide-mcmaster-idUSKBN1EW0UD
what is your plan

>He did not elaborate in the clip on how Russia was seeking to influence the election.

>“The point is that Washington hasn’t provided any solid proof for this,” said Marco Cancino, head of Mexico City-based consultancy Inteligencia Publica.
Ok this guy is obviously russian agent