What's with DC movies and pissing?

>Man of Steel: Lois Lane's "But what if I have to tinkle?"
>Batman v Superman: Lex Luthor sends a jar of his pee to senator Finch
>Suicide Squad: The Joker takes a piss on Harleen Quinzel

I thought it was the DC Extended Universe, not the DC Extended Urinevese.

You just found out Snyder's fetish.

Be excited for the Wonder Woman scene where Ares pisses on Wondy's mother to assert dominance.

Wouldn't it be Hercules?

>Herc pisses on all of his sex slaves to show his domination, correlating with Luthor showing the upper hand with the "peach tea"

BRAVO SNYDER

So... will Batman piss on each member of the Justice League in an attempt to show his force and indoctrinate them?

>The Joker takes a piss on Harleen Quinzel

Please tell me this doesn't actually happen

Was it actually pee in the jar? I assumed he just labelled it but wouldn't go the extra step.

>hahaha i'm crazy look at how a sway my hips that's what crazy people do right?

Yes it's meant to be real pee, based on Finch's sarcastic line earlier in the movie.

Trying a bit to hard there , sport. Maybe dial it back a bit.

It doesn't take much effort to make fun of Leto's Joker, champ.

In Wonder Woman there will be a moment where Diana and Steve are in a trench surrounded, with bullets and mortars flying above them, and they have to get out of there. So Steve ask Diana to help them move with her shield, but before Diana say that she just have to take a leak. She's barely holding it together. You can see the anguish on her face. So she ask Steve to take cover while she pee, with Steve protestation that the soldiers are moving in, that they will die and that she can piss later on, but she just can't and so squat down right then and there, feeling body conscious, ashamed and guilty, and then the sound of running water hitting the wet soil start. You can see her face and the sign or relief and pleasure creeping in. Steve still worried and frustrated, shooting everywhere, begging her to running, but the sound of water falling and hitting the soil doesn't stop. She just pee and pee feeling ever more alleviated and satisfied.

DC comics have rape, so their movies have piss

it's poetry

You should write for Game of Thrones.

Well fuck, that's pretty grim. Taking it there really puts their toxic... whatever they have in sharp focus.

A book for OP.

Why is DC so obsessed with piss when all of their movies are already shit?

Poetry

well it does take a lot of effort to do it wrong, which you did, chumpette

Says you, shitboy.

Dont be a stupid fuck he isn't pissing on her dumbass

I'm pretty sure that's just Jared Leto being his usual self

cah-razy

I'd pay to watch her piss.