Which country has the best seducers

... and why is it France and latin countries in general (besides Romania, of course).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzWTAorHeu0
youtube.com/watch?v=-XB7aftz6zY
youtube.com/watch?v=IgIMxAS_oao
youtube.com/watch?v=YtqfWK0dkq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd just be happy to be that close to a woman's asshole

This is unfair the Britbong isn't even trying I mean c'mon his socks are not even matching

>mismatched socks

MICK YOU FUCKING MADMAN

Probably France, you guys are pretty smooth

Youre a romantic, arent you?

congo

>tfw inherently charming

I don't even try. Kind of a curse really, since all of your m8s think you're hitting on their girls.

1st for Canadian cock

Although you do realise the rolling stones gangbanged Margret Trudeau

youtube.com/watch?v=zzWTAorHeu0

Franco truly BTFO

Probably Spain if I'm being objective. French men are less seductive than ever and your picture is decades old. France was romantic up until the mid 20th century, maybe up until the 80s, at a push. Since the 90s France is just a multicultural hellhole and french men are the worst type of nu-males.

French is objectively the most ugly language on Earth
holy fuck
that throaty gurgle you do
barely moving you mouth as speak
cutting away half the words (Paris is pronounced PARIIIII)

Women can be sexually mature when they are like 9 years old. No I dont want to fick 9 year olds,and neither want they

Dane about to start studying in the UK here, can confirm brits are slaves to the GDC (Great Dane Cock)

pic related: average Dane

You French are smooth, as a Brit I will give you that.

But it explains why you can't fight.

here's marianne faithfull today

>waiting for Romania to slide the thread

Mick dodged a bullet. English women age like milk.

Austria

Just contemplate for a moment the fact that rock and roll made people that look like the guy on the right into sex gods

>ze French

Were they seductive? Absolutely. Now? Meh.

When I think of latin lovers, Spaniards, Italians and Argentines come to mind. French men are all effeminate now. Excluding the """tanned""" ones, of course.

Reminder that the French are literally the biggest cucks in the world

Kek. The eternal Austrian must be stopped!

RARE
A
R
E

thanks for rares

the same france where paternity tests are illegal

FRANCE
OUI

Oh shit that IS actually Mick Jagger.
I'm fucking retarded.

dubs of truth

French dude at my school was tossed for getting 9 women (that admitted) pregnant. Wild rumours were flying around about him vis a vis cocaine mdma mesmerism etc. Evidently the truth was he could fuck for 2-3 hours. I never met him but I took his spot in the dorms coming in delayed entry and 3 times drunk women would be crawling into my bed thinking he was still sleeping in it including the then Dean's married daughter who was 32.

What is Portuguese.

youtube.com/watch?v=-XB7aftz6zY
youtube.com/watch?v=IgIMxAS_oao

How can they knot like it?

Haters gonna hate, enjoy having a language not special at all that looks like any nordic language

to be fair this could also mean they are the ones doing the cucking

It's a fake it's legal

From Vichy with love

>(besides Romania, of course
hey fuck you muzzie faggot i can get any bitch as long as they take the pills

HAHAAHAH fucking saved for the next time a leaf starts shit posting

pretty sure jagger fucked more women than delon

said the snow nigger
Latin>the rest

>women age like milk
FTFY

How's it feel to know the throaty gurgle made it all the way to Bergen, Magnus?

Who knows, with Oslo natives being replaced, the Bergen dialect might be the one that endures.

the rape pill ?

Your post still worked until you called yourself out

kek forgot about this
she got ragged the fuck out
based anglos win again
say it with me
C O L O N I S E D

Enjoy having a language that's not special at all sounds like any other cock gargle.

maybe :D

whataboutism
you're a good old soviet

>(besides Romania, of course).
Virtually all my friends and cousins that live in France and have done their HS there have had french girlfriends (one of my cousins is engaged at 22)

Europeans are too restrained and mindful of manners.

Americans are assertive and confidant.

youtube.com/watch?v=YtqfWK0dkq0

I don't think you know what that buzzword means.

whoops

>friends and cousins that live in France
gypsy faggots

Why do I suddenly feel old?

literally every woman I have spoken to has shown nothing but disgust for spanish and frenchmen, they say you all sound desperate and will fuck anything

heard good reviews about germans and australians tho

You anglo speakers are so incompetent that you pronounce foreign words like niggers from deep africa, you are not even capable of saying r without doing a strange 'w' sound which is exactly like a nigger from deep Congo trying to say something

Goedemiddag.

You're welcome, baguettebro.

Barbarians will be mad

>US the only (((white))) country left that still treats extramarital affairs as an offense punishable by stoning

HOW CAN EUROKEKS EVEN COMPETE?

That's because they got boff'd then tossed hot sheet style.

Those best at seduction will by natural selection be those who have little else to offer and therefore need mad seduction skills to have offspring

(yep, bitter-butt-hurt comment from probably the worst country in the world when it comes to seduction)

i guess argentina is white..

Dude, I was genuinely startled. At least it explains why that dweeb reminded me so much of Mick Jagger...

If they made it today would the cast be 100% black and arab?

Russians, they just take without much effort and have an abundance in their own country.

>gypsy faggots
>cine pleaca dintr-o tara de cacat in care salariul medicului este mai mic decat soferul de limuzina al hotilor burtosi din conducere este tigan
cum e sa traiesti pe banii lui mami si tati?
ai relatii de la ei?

Well, every bitch from Europe loves my accent

European bitches are absolute trash and just act like the town bicycle when they come here

>everyone shall have a ride

Delon looked like a young God and mick jagger like an ugly British bloke, it's also not an indicator of sucess, Jagger fucked no name groupie bitches Delon had the fucking models and actresses