ITT Autistic fucking shit you did as a kid

I taught myself Welsh after I stumbled upon an online forum, just so I could talk to librarians and sheep herders.

taught myself how to solve a rubik's cube in less than a minute to impress a girl in math class

i didn't get laid

I used to call myself black because a black kid bullied me once and told me “the real Egyptians were black not Europeans like you”. I said this in class and my teacher laughed so hard at me with the rest of the class and my face turned red. I got so embarrassed that I literally pissed myself and just ran to the bathroom and cried. I was a really sensitive kid

in highschool my good mates set me up with a pretty girl I liked, she was cute. Nerdy and shy, just like me. in spanish one of them made me switch seats with him so i sat next to her and the other would "set up" jokes for me so I'd make her laugh and get to know her. I was and still am shit at conversation, so it was a new experience for me, being able to sit and talk to this girl. over a few months we got closer until conversation became natural and we became friends. i even sat next to her in science and we'd eat lunch together. people would say we made a good couple and i would always blush like the faggot i am, but then again so would she. it was good, i felt happy around her. and then one day after school she asked me out. and i just stood there, eyes wide open, not saying a thing. she was embarrassed, i guess she thought i wasn't into her. then when i went home, i skipped school for the next week. i ignored her for reasons i still don't know. when i finally came back, we stopped talking. we just sat there in silence for the rest of the year. i can't explain it but every time she reached out i'd just kind of dismiss her. after a while she became quiet and more isolated, she never smiled as much as she used to. it made me feel like shit but i never did anything to cheer her up. we drifted apart and i never spoke to her again after school. sometimes when i'm feeling sad i'll think about how my life might have turned out if i just said yes. it might sound pathetic but i still think about her, nearly every day.

same except my friends sent her a pic of a "huge cock" from google images and said it was mine. never even got the chance to explain

sounds like me

Literally everything I did before the age of 19. All of it.

My friends and I used to play these games as a kid where you would create fictional characters in worlds made up by other kids. Considering I've never met anyone else who did anything similar to this, it's hard to explain, but it's basically D&D, but with completely original concepts and nothing written down.

Interestingly, none of us turned out all that autistic as adults . . .

I ghosted the only 2 gfs I ever had for no reason. I just didn't want to talk to anyone but was too much of an autist to explain it so I just ignored them for some reason.

I am autistic so everything I do as an adult.

You were such a chad

trying to imagine an american speaking welsh

Never really taught myself to speak it. I wanted to read it and type it because I would be using it online to talk to my 58 year old farming buddy or the girl from Swansea who reads alot. I forgot most of it over the years and it just came back to me because I saw a sentence in Welsh and it triggered flashbacks

I got under the desk on the pretense of picking up my dropped pencil or sharpener and looked up the skirt of the girls sitting in front of me regularly in KG.
I have always been a pervert.
I also did mutual masturbations with a guy freind about the same time as the above. I am ashamed of it.

>gets bullied by one of the kangs

How was talking to them as an experience?

Pump

If a girl wore a skirt to class and sat across from me, I would keep my eyes locked on her skirt for literally the entire class period in hopes that I'd get a glance of her panties.

Man that's sad

I would "accidentally" drop my pencil under the table.

Wtf

>europeans like you
>like you

Proxyfag?