Is this show worth watching? I see a lot of people talk about it on Sup Forums and I can never remember the name of it...

Is this show worth watching? I see a lot of people talk about it on Sup Forums and I can never remember the name of it, so I have yet to watch it.
Someone post the picture of the demon grabbing the goth child while he says "Flat Chested!", I can't find it on any Booru.

AW YEAH GOTH GIRLS YEEEEAAAAAUHHHH

Fuck off Pan

It's alright, but it shits itself after the first season.

I enjoyed it.

when the fuck has anyone talked about it here?

Anyway, there are two seasons. They are separate continuities. Season 1 is okay, but I recommend watching it before the superior season 2 just so you get the references

>Someone post the picture of the demon grabbing the goth child while he says "Flat Chested!"
Couldn't you just watch it, and then take a screencap when you get there? Beggars.

I Haven't Watched a single episode, from what I've seen and heard
>A Demon Leaves Hell to conquer the world, or is just tired of everyone's shit in hell.
>The Kid Is an inept super edgelord who is capable of terrible things, worships the demon.
>Everyone underestimates them.
>Hilarity Ensues
How'd I do?

S1 is the pilot of the show
S2 has it's moments that can make you laugh

It was fan art.

So you're /r/ing fan art. Beggars.

You're dumb.

THANK YOU user

Dylan is cute. CUTE!

>Is this show worth watching?

nooope..

End yourself.

The mom's hot. Fanart for Dylan Beekler is overrated.

Same drink = best friends

Very true. It's a shame these two pieces are the only art she ever got...

the artstyle is terrible

I was around when we watched it together on weekly threads. the original series was definitely best, but the second season on Fox had some moments that got me good

overall loved the show