Itt we post how our home nation's flag should look like

>itt we post how our home nation's flag should look like

Why not this one?

die monarchists

STOP CALLING US TEXAS

Crown me Emperor
Name me as Caesar's Son

That's not bad but it should look more like this.

Looks like an autistic shoe brand's logo

We could go for a nordic look instead if you want

Should be more like this desu

Absolutely abhorrent.

I was thinking of using our current pattern but with yellow instead of red (and maybe replacing the star with something better)

Like this?
>not wanting to be the evil empire
Oy veyy

I like our current flag

Very beautiful indeed.
Filthy rep*Blicans.

Pick a better ratio to make the star right

well, maybe not a lightining but yeah

That's how our flag should look like.

>the actual burger flag

How about this Brazilians?

Looks like an Asian flag lol

Better?

Better?

LOL

autism: the thread

>monarchists

cringe

toplad

Here's the new British flag mate

TREADING ON THIN ICE THERE LAD

THIS IS THE COUNTRY YOU ASKED FOR
GOODBYE LIZZY, HELLO MACRON!

>GOODBYE LIZZY, HELLO MACRON
I'd love that but we're gonna get more lizzie less macron unfortunately

holy fuck those dimensions are ugly

They're based on your flag amigo, just with an extra set of bars added.

I'm not your amigo.

How about my venn?

Perhaps. Are you white, educated or sort your garbage?

Blue Eyes and White Skin, Some college no degree, Garbage, Recycling & Yard Waste all are separate bins.

Jackpot, then.

What goes in the recycling bin? Food or plastics? Where I live now I can't sort the food in a seperate bin, which really bugs me because the container area smells a bit like waste.

I really like the yard waste one.

The recycling bin is for plastics, cans, cardboard, and glass.
I try not to waste any food but on the rare occasion it must be tossed, it goes into the trash.

The yard waste one is nice to have for mowing the lawn & gardening, but I rarely use it this time of year because it's too cold & rainy to bother doing any yard-work.

That's nice. In order to sort aluminum and glass, we have to bring it to the stores, which generally has lave bins for metal and glass outside.

Paper and cardboard is its own bin. Plastics is its own bin. Some places have food in its own bin. I wonder why they don't have it here though, because I believe they burn the waste for heat. It's better than to just dump it. I don't know why I care for this, I find it oddly satisfying to sort things and make literal garbage into something useful.

Also, for every plastic bottle and soda can we buy, we have to pay around 20 cent extra up front which we get back only if we bring them empty containers back to the store. Do you have something similar?

I know on some college campuses (and government campuses and other similar places) they have different sorting for glass, aluminium, cardboard/paper, trash, etc.

But at least where I live, most of the home serviced disposal companies aren't as picky.
I think they sort it at the facilities though.
I know if you don't have a home pick-up service, and instead take your own waste to the dump, they make you sort it there into separate containers.

We don't have anything like that for plastic bottles at all. I think a few (not very many though) states have tax's on soda cans, but in my state there is none.
But, a lot of garbage dumps will pay you for the pull lever on top of soda can's. Only like 5 cents each, but still something.

Really? Just the lever? Seems like a steep price for what is probably 0,1g of some metal. I always assumed the lever was aluminium as well

The 20 cent pawn is really good for littering and sorting, in public people will often place bottles next to the bins so either communal workers, kids or homeless people can sort them. It adds up, especially in universities and schools where you can expect to find at least five bottles for every classroom each day. I heard it pays for the cleaning ladies vacations, although that might just be a rumour

Yep, I'm not really sure why they do it but they pay for it.

That's a pretty good tactic honestly, I know here we have something similar for soup can lids (Pop-tops) that pay between 10-25 cents depending on where you do it.
A lot of elementary schools have fundraisers based around those sorts of things.

This
Looks like something that's half-southeast Asian and half Asian.

Here's a new flag for you too

That looks absolutely awful

I did one for you too

Stop please

Rep*Blicans BTFO

We just flip our flag with red above blue.

>don’t copy, czechs.

Anglo empire when?

>a fucking leaf
>AND fern
OH NO NO NO NO NO AHHHHHHHHH

Better?

Beat this nigger
Protip: You can't

FINALLY!

something good.

This can be for France meanwhile

>a mutt insulting others
classic

Don't make flags ever again

fuck off paki

Why would you want an ugly boring tricolour?

Very nice :^)

>a leaf above all

2deep4me

Other than a tasteless abomination what is this?

Not terrible, but i think it'd be better to have only one bar for each color stripe -- say, one large red bar, one large blue bar, and one large white bar, with two crossing the image horizontally and one vertically on the left-hand side.

The absolute brainlets.
Watch this:
*CONQUISTADO*

Absolutely patrician post

>Are you white, educated or sort your garbage
cringe

only good ones itt

>t. littering hood nigger

>t. Islamic state of swedistan

t. Tyrone Smith Gonzales Cletusson Burger III

impressive !

Oh nice.

r8

New Acadia/Nouveau-Acadie
(formerly Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, St. Pierre et Miquelon)

I'm actually , but okay, whatever.

You can post that without being arrested?

Alternate Mexican flag

*alternative US flag

just reported this post to the Bundesministerium des Innern

*leaves for Argentina*

Do it again, Bomber Harris

French Republic

French Empire

French Empire Next Level

New France Freedom Squad Edition

France Pays du Droit et du Peuple Edition