Do you own any Sup Forums related paraphernalia? Posters, statues, etc?

Do you own any Sup Forums related paraphernalia? Posters, statues, etc?

No, I only have a Sup Forums related paraphilia.

Bravo.

Still gotta hang it on my wall, but here's my Ezquerra Dredd print, plus some outdated shelf stuff.

is your bookshelf breaking apart or something?
also why don't we have more bookshelf threads

I have an Alex Ross Captain Marvel poster. Still haven't framed it.

Got a couple of MCU movie posters from the IMAX and 2 RvB posters too.

We had one or more per day for a while, I haven't seen one in a but

These DC Bombshells posters are the only Sup Forums related artwork I have on my walls. I have other illustrations, just not of comic book or cartoon stuff.

I also have a Hulkbuster Ironman Disney Infinity figure on my desk. Never played the game, but when I saw that figure, I had to have it. Decent heft, great sculpt work, and all for $9.99.

I have Batwoman and Black Canary Bombshells statues

Also, original inked sketch by Colin MacNeil of my fav.

A mix of a bad angle and yeah, there's way too much shit on that one shelf. It's the 2000AD shelf.
I'm gonna get me a new bookshelf come September though.

Mostly shirts and books, this is one of a few shirts.

do you count a shit ton of action figures or is that more /toy/?

I was think of getting a Batwoman poster made.

Whats the best out of these?

if it's /co releated its fine i think

$500 huh? Tempting,

I have about $3k worth of modern comic action figures. And a few comic and cartoon t-shirts I got from Kohls for $10 apiece. That's about it.

left to right, top down
either 4 or 12 are the best. 2 if you really really like alice

Shirts, mostly for fictional bands like fist pump and Dr Teeth. Gonna get a BOOMAPALOOZA shirt I saw on redbubble.
Also trying to save up to get the Judge Dredd pinball machine.

I post this often on Sup Forums and /toy/, so apologies if you're tired of seeing it

Going from left to right and top to down
>4
>5
>7
>8
>9
>12
>13

JWIII's art was made for posters
But 4, 5, or 12 are best if you want more Batwoman on the poster

Do you have a Cold Slither shirt?

Keep in mind that we are actively judging you and looking for weakness.

I have a GL Sinestro premium format statue

I keep it above my fireplace, it's very nice

>Also trying to save up to get the Judge Dredd pinball machine.
Grudspeed.

Do they even make those?

It's only 4000 bucks. I'd be losing money!

What are some good sites to get Sup Forums related posters? Like enlarged covers or like promotional art and stuff like that?

I've got 4 Harley production cels from the World's Finest episode. Came with a generic background, not what it was filmed against.

I had a bunch of statues but sold most of them off. I kept ones with a bit of damage that wouldn't be worth selling, including both Warner Bros Studio Store Batman Beyond statues and a Harley Quinn maquette. Also kept action figures / vinyl stuff where I didn't bother keeping the packaging.

any heroclix?

I don't have any

>I used to be mint like you, then I took a batarang in the knee.

This one arrived cracked, but I only paid $40 for it.

Sorry for crappy photos but it's the best you're going to get at the moment.

1/3

Autographed by Ryan Ottley

2/3

Quick sketch by Dustin Nguyen from SDCC.

3/3

Millennium Actress

Iria OVA

all I've got is my Mezco Dredd

That Hotline Miami is 1/6?

I assume you mean this?
It's not HM, it's a designer toy.

I have signed artwork from conventions I've visited. All of the figures that have interested me cost an arm and a leg. I end up thinking about all the comics could buy for the cost of one of them

>those jsa omnis
I'm jealous

Is this worth $500?

Top left

oh god I wish I could have a pinball machine. hope you get one user.

Oh, I recognize this fucker now. Bone Head. It looked so much like a Rooster mask.

It's hard to say. I love all of them, 2 and 5 are great. Maybe I'll get 4 and have a them in a split frame or something because its hard to chose.

Her face looks so beautiful, what a cutie

Muh
dick

I think they look better than Hot Toys.

Problem is I didn't really like Red Son. Cool as fuck Idea though. Maybe I just have to re-read it. What's the consensus on it?

would like to know this as well. Would love to get some classic covers framed.

I've got these three pics as posters. Artist is Sean Philips.
I've also got some Discworld stuff, which is technically Sup Forums related.

This art as a poster, the Greg Capullo Riddler figure, the new TAS design Riddler figure, and some Chinese knockoff Riddler LEGO minifig that is surprisingly good.

... I should probably find other Sup Forums things to like.

Semi related If you live in Canada Poster Jack is great. Shipping is like $8 Canada wide and they have 30% off sales like every 6 weeks. Had this Drive poster done.

I remember reading this years ago and really like the Idea of the Riddler being a PI. Did anything else have him involved other then GCS?

Is in the same tier as The Killing Joke, The Dark Knight Returns and All-Star Superman.

Key reading list for P.I. Nigma would be:

>Detective Comics issues, #822, 824, 828, 837, 845
>Gotham Underground (2007-08)
(He plays a relatively minor role in Underground, however it's a good part and I like the story anyway.)
>Gotham City Sirens, issues #3, 9, & 10 (Although Riddler also appears in 1 and 8.)

And as a bonus I'll also suggest Kurt Busiek's Trinity weekly since it featured the Riddler's anti-matter counterpart, and Riddler himself does star in the second story of #12.

Do not read anything written by Tony Daniel.

>$500
I want it, but that price...

I own this beauty.

No, but I have Sup Forums-related paraphilia

At least I completely evaded anthoro

We've got tons of bombshell statues off the top of my head we've got Mera, Hawk Girl, Star Girl, Lois Lane, Black Canary and poison Ivy. I think there's more and a vinyl kotobukiya Catwoman, Poison Ivy and Harley. Also an Eric Sosa Kotobukiya JMS costume Thor. I'm not at home otherwise I'd take a fresh pic of them

Here's a pic of our first few bombshells

And here's our vinyl Gotham City Sirens

Pirates of Dark Water poster. Looks much better than this crappy auction photo, but I've yet to get it framed.

Black one is getting here in a few days.

Women simply don't understand this type of collectible mindset. They just can't get their head around why anyone would want a 'toy' yet most of them are fine with having porcelain figures around the house, as if the medium makes them classier,
You can guarantee that this display will be the first to be dismantled, boxed and sold if the owner gets married.

I got a piece of original art from Dr. Thirteen by Cliff Chiang.

You okay? Do you need to talk?

there's a couple of mugs I didn't take a photo of, but here's a few pictures of my Sup Forums stuff.

image 1 of 4

>large Nick Wilde Tsum-tsum
>small Judy Hopps tsum-tsum
>Joy, Anger and Bing Bong Tsum-tsum
>1990-something Lisa doll
>1990-something simpsons figurines
>tiny Mr Incredible figure
>tiny Preston figure
>artbooks for Pixar, Brave and Wreck-it-Ralph
>Gromit sidecar plane stationery set
>zootopia poster
>horse from a happy meal. Emperor's new groove maybe? I can't remember what he's from.
>little toy seal. not any kind of merchandise but it reminds me of Saoirse so I keep it around

pretty cool, user.

have some caned coca cola.

image 2 of 4

>Funko Fabrikations Sadness
>spongebob bath sponge
>Ginger, Babs, Fowler and Rocky plushes
>Bad pig (it's Sup Forums now, right?)
>miss piggy and Kermit
>a minion

apologies in advance for the next image

I have an empty bottle of coca cola as a nod to Die Hard. I also feel that you're mocking me.

3 of 4. see filename.

>you're mocking me.

nahh.. want some haribo candy?

4 of 4.

I have more Sup Forums blu-rays, but these are the more interesting ones

>all 4 Shrek films in 3D in one box. this collection was for retail only but my girlfriend picked it up in a second hand shop, so it's kind of rare.
>Limited run Over The Garden Wall blu-ray. features all the episodes and extras in pretty much pristine 1080P and also has the corrected darkness. Imported from Australia
>Song of the sea imported from America - not really a rare item, but one of the few imports in my collection
>Chicken Run. A spotless 1080P transfer of the original. Imported from France because for some reason no blu-ray exists in English speaking regions.

Hey, now.

What'd he charge for quick sketches? Any time I've asked for just a quick sketch, no one's ever charged me.

My wife's got the Bishoujo Harley and retro Black Canary. They're awesome.

Wish I could find that Catwoman for her for less than $500 or so.

I have a little Shazam keychain that looks like one of those Little Big World guys that used to sit on my dash, a Snyderman standup thing that currently sits on my dash, a Supes t-shirt, an Aquaman keychain from the same folks as the Shazam one, and my lucky Superman underwear.

If cosplays count as paraphernalia, then I ALSO have a Goon costume, complete with pseudo-fedora, old-timer green pants, leather rapist gloves, and a big scary wrench

Here's a couple statues.

Where'd you get this? It's been on my list for awhile.

These are nice. Zatanna's hat is cutting it a little close though.

>he's too poor to have a nice display AND too hideous to be loved by a woman
just end it, man

Oh, hey. The missus has that Catwoman mini-bust too and I've been eyeing that Green Arrow for ages.

The only statue/bust thing I own is the pirate Nightcrawler from Bowen, but he's absolutely fantastic. I'm hesitant to display him on my bookshelf like I'd been doing previously because we had a pretty decent set of aftershocks from a major earthquake here within a week of moving to Alaska and it knocked off almost everything. Luckily, nothing fragile fell that time.

>if
Then I'm safe

>5060
Nice, been wanting him forever. How is he?

been a good while since I've seen mighty muggs

Hello r9k.

Well, a porcelain sculpture of some historical figure and your Aquaman statue are two different things

GA can go for a lot nowadays I was lucky to get it for the price I did. This is my other
Catwoman. That Nightcrawler has a sick base.

Nice Supergirl. I like the new Cover Girls line except for how small the bases are. The designs are great but I wish the bases were the old, heavy, round ones.

Wish Koto would re-release her.

She's one of the few golden grails that I haven't been able to find at a reasonable price now that I am no longer a poor college student.

Pic related. And also figures of Thanos, Death, the four TMNT repainted by myself with red bandanas, Nu 52 Supes, Gipsy Danger, Disney Infinity figures of Hulk Buster, Nova, Spidey, Thor.
Oh and the lego version of the Guardians ship, and figures of Kerubim, black Crow and the Marsupilami.

Too many action figures and trades man, too many

I own a Beetlejuice cartoon cel/background, three watchmen busts, various Disney ephemera (figures, lightboxes, collectable tchotchkes) other cartoon junk. Really laid back stuff.

My husband on the other hand has an enormous and comprehensive Secret of Nimh collection. Even owning a few personal items of Bluth during it's production.

/thread

I think I now know how I will make sure there is no porcelain shit in my house once I move in with my girl

Yes.