Would you?

Would you?

Ya I'd fuck it alright

No, a burger as big as that just seems like a hassle to eat.

yes, looks great

Looks repulsive.

So you open up Sup Forums, click on Television & Film, make a new thread, attach a picture of a burger and click on a few store fronts so you can finally post it only for it to be deleted in mere minutes?
Why?

oh yeah

i'm not sure how i'd do it and i'm sure i'd make a mess but i'd eat the fuck out of that burg

That's literally triple my allowed caloric intake for any given day, with practically no nutritional benefit.

>deleted in mere minutes

It will be here for the next few hours, newfriend

at 3 am while drunk
just like a fat bitch, hell it even vaguely resembles one

No, "meat" is fucking disgusting. Hormones, antibiotics, carcinogens, cholesterol. I know, it's very masculine and you're like an epic hunter but it's fucking vile and the reason why you're fat.

Burgers like that are overrated

No, I don't care for spicy burgers.

i was fat because of sugar
but hey different strokes
i wish tofu was more accessible here though, because i am fucking sick of meat and it's not good for the environment anyway

Burgers that you can eat like an actual burgers are shitty burgers.

haha that burger looks like a burger woman

You're retarded and don't know anything about nutrition

I'm not sure you can even pick it up without it falling apart.

only if the cheese is from a bbc

True, soda/sugar and dairy as well, obviously.
Not sure where you're based, but most grocery chains carry 'fake meat' products now.

It looks like someone ate it before

I eat meat every single day and have below 10% bodyfat. Doc say's I couldn't be more healthy every year I do a full checkup.
As a matter of fact, I'll cook me up some delicious steak and brocolli right now.

Where's the lie? Spare me the 'i only eat grassfed, hormone and anti-biotic free meat, from ol' farmer smith, whom i personally know' business because even if true, it's clearly the exception to the rule.

You can maintain an absurdly low BF% and still eat a shitload of meat on a ton of diets as long as you can cut out other shit like carbs, how the fuck do you suppose athletes eat?

The lie is that people are fat because of eating meat, they are primarily fat because of a ridiculously high carbohydrate/sugar/fat intake.

Are mods here exclusively americans? If yes, why?

Eh, I might take a knife and fork, knock off the top, try the fried bits and eat the patty after scraping most of the cheese off of it.
Burgers too big to reasonably eat in traditional hands and mouth method are a shitty meme. Jalapenos and guac on everything is also a shitty meme. Whatever has been done to that bun and bacon(?) is criminal. Whoever made this needs to be smacked for ruining perfectly good food.

If you're health savvy and only eat lean meats w/o the carbs and dairy, that's cool for the sake of argument, for now (artery/cholesterol and cancer problems decades later) but you are the exception to the rule. OP image is the rule. American families don't sit down to a serving of lean meat with a ton of greens, rather fatty meat with multiple servings of dairy on an enormous bun, etc. Athletes are the exception, as they, unlike the majority, literally make it their business to work to burn calories. This is atypical. Mountains of fatty meat slathered in cheese and starch are par for the course.

eating meat doesn't make you fat, how could it? Too many calories make you fat, which is mostly in processed/sugary foods that anti-meat cucks gobble down with glee.

That's cool but we're not arguing with that, you said "meat is the reason why you're fat"

>mere minutes
The vigilante mod works only during yank timezone desu. Nice quads though

you could make 2 tidy and easy to eat burgers with the amount that is in that, and then I would eat them both.

As long as there's no mushrooms on it. Mushrooms are absolutely disgusting.

>artery/cholesterol and cancer problems decades later
Not so much if you do any daily cardio like running.

Also why do vegans always talk about heart attacks/cancer like every vegan lives +100 years and just goes to sleep before dying of nothing?

id start to eat it and then regret my decision immediately

>hamburger
I do not get it.
'murica really has a shitty taste.

Presupposing we're talking about meat as actually eaten in the current cultural context as evidenced in OP pic, yea, with all the accoutrements, 2-4x serving size, fatty cuts, 2-3 meals a day, yea. Which is how Americans eat meat.

so? let the sub intelligent degenerates die