APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ahBujhiZT4U
youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>box office == quality

GAL PLEASE PUNISH ME BY SITTING ON MY FACE

Funny how I never see someone saying that in Marvel threads

Are Marvel threads about how much their capeshits made?
They are usually about the RT ratings

I'm sorry your mom drank while she was pregnant

s n u
n
u

how will Sup Forums ever recover

I'm sorry, I don't watch movies starring ugly kikes

saw this movie 2 days ago. im shocked at how well it is doing because it is a steaming pile of garbage.

THIS

>MY CAPESHIT MAKE MORE MONEY THAN YOUR CAPESHIT!
>I WIN!

I thought DC Cucks were supposed to be intelligent?

I thought it was decent. Pretty cool shots and scenes here and there but all round meh movie

This could have made more if they played it in Muslim countries.

A lot of them keep entioning reaching a billion world wide so your wrong

Sup Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

I'll also point out that THE TOP TWO movies in America are female led films! Star Wars will increase that to three!

>I'll also point out that THE TOP TWO movies in America

forgot "this year"

What's the other one?

Misogynists BTFO'd, we did it sisters!

>Americucks are cucks

In other news: OP is a faggot

As dark as it sometimes seems on the Internet, I'm overjoyed that we are winning the culture war in the real life. How our socially equal and tolerant message does in the box office compared to sexist and racist message is what matters. We are winning!

Beauty and the Beast.

It's almost 753M with today's gross. 60%+ increase, no signs of stopping.

>how dare people not hate women!!!

Holy fuck, I just checked at what the hell at Beauty and the Beast still being in theaters. It's 18 weeks.

I have no need to apologize to our queen. I have never denied her.

>Diana says the kino's thataway

WONDER QT
I hope she's happy.

We are. but even we're not above giving the assholes that brayed for months about how this was a flop-in-waiting their heaping helping of humble pie.

youtu.be/ahBujhiZT4U

Does this have something to do with a lead female character being successful? Well here's the thing. People never get pissed because of a lead female. Every time people get pissed it's when they take established characters and then turn them into women or non whites instead of just creating original good characters. Wonder Woman was always a woman and was always a decent character so no one is going to have any kind of issue with a Wonder Woman movie.

Is she middle eastern?

Mother Jenkins delivered, boys.

see You never understood the issues to begin with.

The original Beauty and the Beast is Disney's second most popular flick. Of course the live-action adaptation was bound to make mad money. The Jungle Book remake almost hit a billion.

And GotG2 is still like $100 million ahead of WW and The Fate of the Furious even more so.

This is the cringiest thing I've seen all day. You act like this is the first ever movie with a female lead that was successful. We've had this shit for like 4 decades. You people are so disgustingly full of yourselves. Create fake controversy and then when things carry on as normal you act like you had some significant impact on the world.

I'm sorry Gal.

Israeli.

I'll give you a hint

I stopped watching after 5 minutes when I noticed half the people in France were black.

Gal is the cutest name ever

I liked this film, the pacing was pretty good and the supporting cast fantastic, also unlike 99% of the movies it had a message about how there will be always war and the world will always need heroes to protect it, was red pilled and unique.

Greek, I think.

Let the feminists continue with their victim complex. I guess it helps them sleep at night or feel important. Ghostbusters was a toxic mess and deserved to flop. Critics were openly admitting the film was garbage and gave it positive reviews to push an agenda.

>to sexist and racist message
I hope you aren't talking abour marlel

who cares about box office results... obviously this movie is not in the same Elite god tier as MoS and BvS.

All the "jew rat face" daddario retarded monster face have apologize already or they have return to their caves.

>BvS
Marthaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ughhhh aghhhh I'm your friend now

>yfw you realized that Superman and Doomsday getting nuked had to remind her of Steve.

>TONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY UGHHH AGHHHH I'M FLOPPING HARD NOW
Much better

Tony??

Look BvS was a dissapointment, period.

And Wonder Woman is a huge succes.

>tfw Tony doesn't save your movie
What happened to RDJ's star power?

this
youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw

This gets more embarrassing every time.

The thing about Gal's Diana is she's a likable female character. More often than not feminism is just women behaving as little like women as possible, which sees them behaving like men. And not even good men. Representations of feminism have become a celebration of all behaviors not traditionally feminine, especially those amoral. Things like promiscuity, indulgence to excess of alcohol and drugs, vulgar/frank behavior or speech. These things are labeled as freedoms won in a rebellion from an oppressive patriarchy. But good men did not ask for moderation in women and not of themselves, good men did not ask for moral behavior in women and not of themselves. Men of a lesser quality did. And it is the behaviors of these lesser men that modern feminists pursue. Diana does not. Diana's behavior is the ideal for all humans, no matter the gender. And unlike modern feminists her womanhood is not bargained for the sake of some phantom equality. We see this when she pursues the baby in London, and again when she tastes ice cream. She's very feminine in these moments. But she's honorable and admirable. She's not equal to men, she's equal to the best of men at the least.

I literally have nothing to Apologize for, Ive worshipped Her since Day 1 because she is Unironically The Most Beautiful Woman of All Time with GODDESS-tier feet. I have been fapping exclusively to Her every day for about 2 years now, and have watched Her movie 5 times at the theater so She gets more shekels . Im a good little Goy slave for Her

>didnt break a billion
lmao

One of my favorite moments in the whole film is when she shames the general talking about what she's used to from military leaders.

Regardless of whether or not it was historically accurate, it was pure fucking awesome.

Probably because multiple MCU movies have literally done that already. Why hasn't the DCEU been able to accomplish this?

>yfw you realized that MoS and BvS could've been good movies.

Name one MCU character debut that has made more than WW.

The MCU didn't do it within their first 4 movies

>she

It's idiotic for anyone to cite historical precedent when criticizing the behavior of a person alien to the social castes of the time. I think I read a review where the critic found that scene unbelievable. There was no reason for her to keep quiet. People just need issues to decry for exposure. SAD!

Obligatory.

Everyone on this board was convinced this was going to fail, and got completely, utterly, BLOW THE FUCK OUT. It's glorious.

>*lies down in your path*
>"user, Why dont you think we deserve a state where we can be safe and happy? My people have been through alot, you know, Hitler he did such horrible things to us, burning millions alive and gassing millions. My own grandparents met in one of these concentration camps in terrible conditions, and only managed to survive because the evil Nazis ran out of gas."

What do?

do a 360 and walk away from the Jewess semen demon

C-come back when it beats Deadpool! Wait...NO!

Gal is a fucking cute.

wow i bet her pusy is hairy

>we
Now I know how a "moderate Muslim" feels. I personally wouldn't engage in "radical activity" but I enjoy seeing others do it.

Thor 3 and JL will show that it's still a man's world. Don't worry, big guys will arrive soon enough.

So you don't watch movies at all?

I still don't know why they choose snyder for all those movies.

JL will definitely benefit from WW's success and popularity.

This. Diana a cute

That's true. There's really no way of knowing how much it would have made without WW. I wonder if they'll try to put more of an emphasis on her in the movie. I think Zack knew her movie would be successful because he already put her front and center in a few shots, like the one with Aquaman and Cyborg. I wouldn't mind seeing the team split in two for separate missions with WW leading one and Batman leading the other (though I guess currently it's just him and Flash left.) Now that I mention it, I do recall Flash and Batman having a scene in the batmobile so I'm almost certain something like this will happen.

Gal Gadot should team up with Guy Gardner and Buddy Blank.

imposter!!!!

In the movie Batman saves Wonder Woman in a big moment, which is in the trailer, and there's another according to reports where Batman gets injured and she goes apeshit.

So her and Batman are definitely the Captain America and Iron Man of these movies.

The Martha scene had perfect build up and execution. Pretending it was a bad scene is just retarded. It's like pretending that "No, I am your father" or "You shall not pass!" were bad scenes. Just repeating the phrase doesn't somehow make it bad.

What made it especially awesome to me was the fact that an Amazonian general had saved her life before that bout of shaming even happened. This woman has trained with generals that had fought gods and still bore the scars.

That scene just really carries a lot of weight for me.

Will it beat Deadpool?

TAKE MY HEART. JUST TAKE IT.

Gaza will burn for you, my mistress.

I want to lick her thighs
and her feet

Deadpool loves Wondy.

love that fox is taking the high road.

only with RDJ and only within their Avenger titles.

Most overrated jewfu

It was an instagram post on Ryan Reynolds' account. Gal obviously replied.

more like qtest jewfu

>ALL THAT SHILLING
>CANT EVEN HIT 1 BILLION

LMAO ITS OVER DC PAJEETS

>it's a user thinks marketing is the same as film's budget
not everyone spends money like your Mouse.

Spider-man 1 DCuck

>image.jpg

I enjoyed it.

>SM1
>MCU
No.

>WonderBats confirmed