Still thinking he can win

>still thinking he can win
>Genuinely thinking he knows what he's doing
Why are poltards so fucking cucked?

>Hurdur GO AWAY SHILL! THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD!
>Le shill Boogeyman meme

why is it that only shill are allowed to acknowledge that Trump is a meme on pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/08/tracking-the-clinton-controversies-from-whitewater-to-benghazi/396182/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hillary could do the exact same thing, and wouldn't be charged with a crime.

Go back to whatever board you came from

>the entire might of the liberal media constantly against him
>still 3 points behind Clinton despite all of the "controversies"

He is doing surprisingly well. He is still absolutely going to lose. The electoral map is a giant death knell for him.

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

/thread

People said Hillary was going to beat Obama and he trounced her. We haven't even seen one debate yet. She can't debate head to head when she won't do one single press conference.

Fuck off CTR

Trump is a nwo shill

shill thread

sage

From Whitewater to Benghazi: A Clinton-Scandal Primer

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/08/tracking-the-clinton-controversies-from-whitewater-to-benghazi/396182/

Newly released emails show the complicated nature of ties between the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton-led State Department—and the high risk of conflicts of interest.

>s a g e

Yes Shillary is awful too. I'm not advocated for either of them. I'm just confused as to why poltards think a Trump presidency is a good thing

It'd be funny to watch what he'd do in power.

She does okay in debates. I think Trump will do better but I don't think he's going to do enough to sway enough people.

I think he's realizing that too.

>“I will absolutely do three debates,” Trump said. “I want to debate very badly. But I have to see the conditions."

If the scandals haven't sank her now they won't before the election.

There's a difference between what you'd like reality to be and what it is.

I thought this whole board was bitching about shill and CTR just because they ran into people with different opinions and didnt know how to argue. but today I've begun to believe CTR is really here.

there is no motive for a hillary voter to hang around on a board called "politically incorrect"

what are you here for? you like posting racist memes? your addicted to being triggered? you hate jews or blacks? your solo motive here is to shill. your not here to talk. you can talk just fine about hillary on facebook. everyone there will love your virtue signaling. so why come here?

sage

>People who understand basic statistics and have common sense can't enjoy Sup Forums humor

There is an ongoing investigation by the IRS into the Clinton Foundation. Now, people want to know why the Justice Department refused to investigate the CF with the State Dept. at the bequest of the FBI. The NYT's reports even more emails were hacked then previously thought. The list goes on and this shit is happening as we speak.

This is too accurate

Sup Forums isn't about being politically correct or intellectually honest in any way

no one here has any real interest in debate or discussion. and god forbid anyone be persuaded towards a new view or idea.

you're all being cucked by an orange dipshit with no skills and a huge fucking mouth.

>Trump2016 is the demise of Sup Forums's credibility

*politically incorrect

because the obscurity and vulgarity is addicting.

there is a constant hysteria around political events this board perpetuates that makes it feel important