Why do we hate these two again?

Why do we hate these two again?
imdb.com/list/ls068223035/videoplayer/vi3519527193

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rIxt8OBZOLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One is hyperbole-man and the other has revoked his male card.

Kevin Smith made one good movie and then spewed out loads of turds, and Wheaton spends his time dying his hair teenage tumblrina colours and crying about intersectional transfeminiblack lives mattering

I quite like Kevin Smith's filmography. All of his new movies are damn good. He's one of those directors that puts out unique films. What's funny is I'm always the only person in the theater so I get to do whatever I want. When I saw Tusk I smoked freely and then I pissed all over the seats down the row I was laying down. Do want to know what the biggest tragedy is? Yoga Hosers never came to any of the theaters around me. The movie starring his daughter and Johnny Depp's daughter... The only movie I didn't get to watch in theaters all alone...

There's nothing greater than having an entire theater to yourself.

>Wheaton spends his time dying his hair teenage tumblrina colours
Damn, you weren't kidding.

I don't know if it's just me but I find it weirdly ironic he hates "toxic masculinity" yet is wearing a fucking hockey shirt...

one is a fat, talentless stoner still living off a meme 6/10 movie from 25 years ago. I have no idea who the other guy is.

You seriously think that is worth spamming year after year just yourself all of them

How can I guy get rich and famous from making consistently bad movies?

First, make one pretty good one that gets a 'cult' following.

what did he mean by this?

Make movies specifically for an audience with bad taste. Smoke tons of weed to distract yourself from the shame

holy shit

>Oh god, please give me back my youth, and make me hip with the youngsters.

Time to go back and film yourself crying while watching a hokey movie, Kevin.

Patrick Stewart is a fucking mad man

What the fuck is his problem???

Well the fat one and I both want to fuck his daughter

He's an angry manlet

ha it is pretty weird.

A-are you implying you would've jerked off to Yoga Hosers in the empty theatre?

youtu.be/rIxt8OBZOLs

Scooby yanks it

Bruh she looks like young Kevin Smith in drag. She got zero of her mother's genes.

>the fat one
>mfw I realize you're not talking about Kevin Smith

Man, he really lost a lot of weight.

She's fucking busted anyway. Of her dad wants to shill pics of his daughter in latex and film her ass for me then go ahead

Hes probably never seen a hockey game in his life. Its one of those hipster 'ironic' things

Hes from jersey. His first movie had a scene based on whathim and his friends did which was play street hockey you ass dick

>casting your own daughter in a leading role
shameful

His daughter is beautiful honestly Kevin Smith is a great guy.

he's a big guy

Filming her and her friends ass for no reason other than to film it

guy on the right looks like that tranny squatting webm, can some /fit/izen post?