Are you patriotic enough to go to the streats with a t-shirt with your country's flag?

Are you patriotic enough to go to the streats with a t-shirt with your country's flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BLH1x_SGAL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Easy, yeah.
It's America, baby!

I don't want to be seen as a fanatic nationalist

Yes.

They do not like Americans wearing America's shirt in Japan?

I'm ok with that, and i bet most don't care about it. Sometimes i see even gaijins wearing a t-shirt with our national flag in Japan, but it's rather adorable. but i don't want to wear a t-shirt with the sunrise flag on the street in Japan.

>inb4 leftist

that's against the flag code
what are you communist

Wait you mean I'm an English teacher?

xD

I have a Sail Racing sweater with our flag on it. Do people actually feel weird about having their countries' flag on them?

if tshirts with our flags didn't look so gypsy then yes

>Are you patriotic enough to go to the streats with a t-shirt with your country's flag?
I would do it ironically only

Yes

>Are you patriotic enough to go to the streats with a t-shirt with your country's flag?
Well, patriotism is the love of the motherland, my homeland is the USSR.
This country is no more, so what homeland should I love?
Accordingly, what shirt should I wear and what should be the flag?

It's incredibly normal to do that here. People don't even do it for nationalistic reasons, people wear it just for aesthetic reasons most of the time.

When were you born lad
youtu.be/BLH1x_SGAL4

t. 16 year old

This one

Most people who wear flag colours with RUSSIA are usually churkas who do sports or central asian immigrants it's faux pas among intellectual people.

Yes. Very.

Our true flag, yes.

Not this christmas abomination.

nah, pretty much everyone who has some kind of australian-related memorabilia is a disgusting person
it'd be nice to have a real sense of patriotism for my country but i just don't

Where can I buy that shirt?

Eres mesmo coma unha criança, observa isto.

aaaaaaAaAAaaAaaaaAAAAAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

bogans ruined the australian flag

I'd say someone wearing a t-shirt of their country's flag is the least patriotic. Their patriotism doesn't allow anything except some materialistic posturing, or following memes (like on a national day, companies have ruined patriotic expression with that shit).

Why?

>I don't want to be seen as a fanatic nationalist
>why?
You mean you want to be seen like that?

What's wrong with being seen as a fanatic nationalist, if you respect people from other countries?

>be fanatic nationalist
>respect people from foreigners
cannot be(at least in my cunt), it's like a pacifist who worships Hitler

(Singapore)
Absolutely not. That'd be bizarre. And I hate the country.

Bogans wear our flag like a cape on Australia day and get Southern Cross tattoos on their calves. I wish people would wear our flag a bit less desu.

Yes? Here in Sweden it's not uncommon. Every gas station and hardware store sells shirts, base ball caps and etc etc with the Swedish flag on it.
You might be viewed as white trash or a redneck though.

Every year.

I mean, whenever the national football team plays, it's almost mandatory to wear the team's t-shirt. I never wear it because i don't watch footbal and i don't have that football.
I've never seen anyone wear them outside of that though

I could, although wearing "patriotic clothes" is more of hooligan thing here. I really wish they could just admit that they want to break shit, instead of pretending to be patriots.

no…
I know it.