>Alone at Sea
mega.nz/#!c1J11TLC!zw0VOG9Qp8r4MaIjZUvljabqVcwRXehNCTlDemU-1Qg
>Monster Reunion
mega.nz/#!CNFBXKoJ!8eiww2NiigXqdO77mFj8U2uSr29CrFnsLM4m9X_ssDc
>Kiki's Pizza Delivery Service
mega.nz/#F!FoohzL6D!Yq87tipZpya4c-qtm-6BlA
>Restaurant Wars
mega.nz/#!KgEAACAC!Ze3wDanlSprWXsT2wRHXFVdY9MpFhOsIxHSBOqWwFsg

>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LINKS TO SPOILERS BEGIN HERE]

>iTunes Sneak Peek for Bismuth
[YouTube] Steven Universe: Bismuth - iTunes Sneak Peek

>2-min clips and screenshots from CN's server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>LEAK BOT
sug.rocks/leaks.html

>Steven's Summer Adventure running every weeknight for 4 weeks starting from July 18
ew.com/article/2016/07/07/steven-universe-uzo-aduba-bismuth
[YouTube] Everything's Changing | Steven Universe | Cartoon Network
[YouTube] Cartoon Network - Steven Universe - Summer Adventures Promo (Long Version)

>SDCC Steven Universe Panel
mega.nz/#!YYhkEaZZ!-mydwVkQAbQyx0CsH7yp34pG6MquXMPkNbkFbPuXzlU
>SDCC Lauren Zuke's SU Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8

>Episode downloads for Seasons 1 to 3, plus comics and shorts
720p: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!a9ojCZCT!SLfX7l7inSHdvd7hrf5LLA

>Soundtrack downloads
Show: mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA
Attack the Light: mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw
>Listen to the soundtrack
[SoundCloud] aivi & surasshu

>Crewniverse Tumblr
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
>Peridot's Twitter
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/

Other urls found in this thread:

mellowfilmmaker.tumblr.com/post/148128405909/mellow-frames-the-lust-boat
youtu.be/m4xyiGvGKhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mods are asleep

post lewds

Jasper's NEVER going to get her redemption arc at this rate...

>Jasper fucking with Amethyst

TOO FUCKING FAR

GET THIS ORANGE MENACE OUT OF HERE

nth for poly

Reminder that Bubbled is the season finale and either Summer of Steven ends early or Season 4 premiers at its end

Here we go.

Also here's a free transparent test.

Some Kat Morris boards

>Here are some boards from act one of “Alone at Sea”. So much work went into this episode, you have no idea! I was really happy to be able to work alongside Hilary and Rebecca, maybe we’ll do it again someday

Poil

>
Maybe it's BECAUSE it was only a small ammount and she only wanted to suspend it?

I feel like it would make sense if Lapis' water control were easier if she just took a bunch and swung it around. It's easier to exert force when you can just let lose, but if you try to lift something heavy in a v ery specific and deliberate way it's gonna strian you more

Would also explain how she could control THE ENTIRE OCEAN plus make water clones with a cracked gem, but her water wings which seem to be a lot simpler took Steven healing her back to full health. The more precise she has to be, the harder it is to do.

here's amethyst

When is she coming back?

Hooray for Lapis! ;_;

Hold on, i have something even better
Jasper fucking amethyst

I wonder if that guy who said he went crazy obsessive over Rose is still around.

WHAT IF AMETHYST TURNED INTO YOUR FATHER AND RAPED YOU AND THEN TOLD YOU SHE WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU

season 4 maybe? 5-ish?

mellowfilmmaker.tumblr.com/post/148128405909/mellow-frames-the-lust-boat
This shit made me chuckle.

Why didn't Lapis just use her powers to bring the ship back so Pearl could fix it?

Never
>Hello darkness my old friends

Gurren Lagann was terrible.

Who else is ready for 3 days of Jasper and Amethyst being shit on by the writers

only to be followed up by an "epic two parter" which is really just an old friend vs new friend cliche that we have seen a dozen times

officially on suicide watch

Why didn't Steven fix the fishing pole

well then that would have happened
obviously

I think making water clones requires precision

Or maybe not

We shouldn't overthink it

Why didn't you you useless freak

well /sug/, we are officially halfway through the nuke. 10 good episodes and 10 GREAT episodes to come. it's been a blast experiencing:

>real talk
>concerts for a(u)nts
>a small loan of 10 million dollars
>it's over isn't it
>preg
>IT'S FUCKING MENTAL NOT METAL
>peridot twitter
>steven ruining lars's relationship
>beach city drift tearing the ratefags apart
>/sug/ worshipping dingo
>/sug/ stoning dingo
>dingo starving us
>misseps bringing the second coming
>matt fucking burnett trying to reason with misseps
>THOSE alone at sea leaks
>THE KETCHUP...IS INSIDE THE FRIES?
>kiki becoming the fotm waifu
>centipeetle bringing us the lore and the tears
>jasper getting btfo
>Sup Forumsmblr arguing about abusive relationships
>watching jasperfags lose all hope
>adorable rose

hope to see everyone here next week

Gem Hunt? More like Gem Cunt.

I don't recall that, what was his deal?

>lars
>rose

Why does everyone on this show have such good taste in fetishes?

Why didn't rose just jump to the top of the ferris wheel to bring down baby sour cream?

I mean, probably. But she wasn't really doing anything other than that and keeping the water tower together, she could focus entirely on the fight

So if Lapis is actually stronger than all of our main established gems so far, and Jasper (who is on par with Garnet) thinks Lapis is a complete monster, what does that say about Bismuth, who poofed her in one blow?

>I ate donuts with Malachite because they asked me too.
I am so beyond okay with this.

I kinda like watching her suffer, if only because I know it usually ends with comfort.

It was truly a beautiful and horrible week for all of us
Cant wait for the next one

How do you live on Earth for hundreds of years ant not pick up on how humans grow?

in the Ocean at least

why didn't steven just kiss the boat to fix it.

It was a cheap shot.
And lapis is only good where there is water.

Lapis is really weak to a surprise attack

she is a glass cannon

anyone could beat her, but if you let her get to the entire freaking ocean of course she will destroy you

>I played a game with Steven because I lost a bet

I kek'd

Her water wings are clearly more than regular water since they come from her gem. Otherwise she could just take any surrounding water and turn it into wings.

Also I'd argue perfectly mimicking the CGs and creating (possibly sentient? and) powerful water clones is way more precise than the wings.

But yes, actively suspending water like that would be very difficult. The sheer weight of that tower would boggle the mind. Even the amount of water she lifted in Alone at Sea was many, many tons. It's kind of outrageous how powerful Lapis is. Extremely adept control over water and ice as well as high-speed levitation-style flight? Very impressive. By far the most powerful Gem we've seen on the show that isn't a fusion. And even then she could easily beat Garnet and could probably take Opal as well. I'd put her at Sardonyx/Sugilite level.

>fat chick
>good taste

Makes sense

cruelty

Calling now
Bismuth is a literal backstabber
Why else would she have a fire sword

>Post yfw Jasper and the Gem Beasts cause Third Impact

Lapis has the most raw power but it doesn't seem like she's a fighter or has much endurance. It says that Bismuth probably suckered punched her.

>Rose didn't know, and yet she did.
That's the point. No one knew what would happen, but Rose went through with it anyways. Hell, her knowing it was going to work out probably came from Garnet if you really wanna get picky about it.
The point is, everything claims that Rose was doing something NO gem had ever done in the past. She probably thought it through a lot and figured out the best way to do it, sure, but no one was certain how it would turn out and Rose was likely just going off of what she thought would happen.

Point is, a lot of fucking fan theories come from some really far reaching asspulls and conjecture, especially compared to shit we've seen in the show basically directly saying no that's not how it is, yet people still buy them whole heatedly.

>Connie is 100% human
>Rose isn't Pink Diamond
>Lion isn't Pink Diamond either
>The statues in the arena don't depict the diamonds
>CG Pearl is not White Diamond's Pearl
The only really popular theory I've seen that hasn't had something directly going against it is "Pyramid Gem is White Diamond" but that one still has a bunch of circumstantial issues with it that don't fit like the modern hand ship having the 3 diamond symbol still.

youtu.be/m4xyiGvGKhs

Which episode will the last segment be in

So assuming the leaker is right and Bismuth is a cunt and came from an entirely different alien world of metal beings
Does this improve or worsen the lore/worldbuilding?

Oh god I love this amethyst so much. Her pouty little face, the cute little star marks on her joints. It's almost enough to make you forget she's a sociopathic dwarf who eats literal garbage

Autism

HOLY SHIT

did you happen to be born 1996?

POST YFW JASPER IS UNREDEEMABLE

Why backstab when you can backpunch

I'M SO HAPPY!
AMETHYST IS GONNA DIE!!!

>She gets shattered

Last episode of the season

Good, kill her. I'm tired of all these Jasperfags.

>I ate donuts with...Kevin...

FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK

>Jasper becomes the monster of the week

Lame

I want to do sexy things to Vidalia.

she doesn't deserve the suffering, she has done nothing wrong, well very little wrong at least

Pearl, Lapis, Jasper these are all gems who deserve to suffer, do they? nah, Jasper gets to be a cool villain and Pearl and Lapis get to have Steven take care of them and cheer them up even when they don't deserve it

Hell when has Steven actually helped Amethyst?

Just bringing up my dumb theory for Jasper.

Jasper's redemption arc is going to be at the hand of the 5 Rubies from Hit The Diamond.

The Rubies clearly referred to her as "Jasper" and not "The Jasper" despite referring to Peridot as "The Peridot" and they clearly have a special connection with Jasper.

They did not care about the failed earth mission. They did not care about Peridot's betrayal of Yellow Dizzle or anything relating to the failed earth mission.

The Rubies simply heard of the earth mission failing and Jasper being stranded on earth and wanted to retrieve her before the cluster blew up.

There's a strong chance that they care deeply about Jasper going so far as to personally thank the "humans" and Peridot for giving them information on Jasper's location.

Just like Centi being a captain, it's clear that Jasper is a captain, and is most likely captain of those Rubies. If she's got any chance of redemption it's through showing her love and care for her squad, there's a good chance she'll fuse with them or they'll take her back to Home World after she fails her redemption.

tl;dr Jasper is the mother to 5 dumb Ruby childs.

How many times do think Greg had casual sex with Vidalia?

I watched TV with Peridot because I wanted to get to know them better.

the last episode of the season

Why do you say that?
Jasper just needs to hit rock bottom and then lose to someone she considers weak, which is probably going to happen in the next 10 episodes.

Several. Rose watched a few times.

She could be hardwired to make gem clones as part of her basic features as a gem. Like how different types of computer processors are built for certain applications but can stand in for another one in a pinch. It just takes a LOT more power and time.

Zero

he doesn't want Marty's sloppy seconds

We're back, baby!

>I sparred with Yellow Diamond because I had nothing better to do
Welp, RIP me.

He watched the show then obsessed over Rose to the point where he has a vivid dream about being with her. In the morning he could barely focus and feared for the future of his marriage. Good times.
Someone around here has got to have the screencap.

>I watched TV with Centipeedle because i lost a bet"
i was happy until i became sad

>Fucking hates Peridot
>So glad Jasperfags/Jaspis fags got BTFO
>conflicted because that means Lapidot is pretty much 100%

Someone explain this meme to me

No was born in 83

Tons of times.

>yfw they had threesomes with Rose

user, we've all watched No Need for Greg.
We know they never did it. They're just two friends bonded by their hatred of Pepe the Manager.

Only time he got laid was with best girl Rose.
And that one time with Amethyst but that episode was really creepy so we don't talk about it.

its not fair

I need art of Rose laying on her back at this kind of angle, man.

Another day, another thread
So many things left unsaid
And some tears that may have been shed
Like a curse, they spread
Is this the land of the dead?

how so?

this desu

amethyst raped greg in that episode. worst girl

Nah, Rubies are dumb, they'll probably fuck around neptune till the end of time

>Implying Greg didn't fuck her before she got pregnant

THE GOOD LIFE
LET'S GO ON A LIVIN' SPREE
SHIT THEY SAY THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE

>I made music with Steven because I wanted to get to know them better.

Sounds like a lot of fun in all honesty.

nice falseflagging

Why does everyone hate Jasper now?

What'd she do this time?

>I talked to Onion because I had nothing better to do.

Well, it was productive.