Which is a famous 1970s crazy film

kek

why'd they pour pink paint on her?

not so fast goyim

Force her to give them the combination

you never really get away from the jew ghosts. They get you eventually

In all seriousness I kept thinking of this as how Yuri became Yuri

till the end.

It was a really good series BTW, recommended, good cast, decent plot concept.

Two Bosnian brothers family are killed in the war, so they go to Serbia and pretend to be Bosnian serbs, and the older brother gets into the crime group to support him and his brother.

Fast forward 20 years later he does a diamond heist, and is chased by a insurance investigator. And they have some sort of connection back from the war. There is also a plotline about a arab-french cop that was a bit by the book but will have some good webm moments.

what quads said
I will do the other episodes later, don't want to run out stuff watched to webm

Biel's shot-down sequence is like a whole different movie suddenly shoehorned into the original one

Yeah !not Yuri dies in episode 6

Good taste in webms.

And it really does. I wonder if Stealth came from two spec scripts that was combined to make a single script.

Stealth was one of the first things I actually webmed

Yea, there is ovious things to webm from that movie. I made that one but included her giving the finger.

I only made 4 webms, and this was the other one since it was "neat enough"

>I made that one but included her giving the finger.
I made a separate one of that for my reaction folder

Dude where's the subs, that's a funny little exchange

saved

f a t
a
t

I plan to redo it, but I need to sit down and hardcode the subs (best way to do subs with Xmedia, which is perfect except that it doesn't do subs well.)

Will say the first two movies are much better with Cox and David Troughton. Missed them in the third movie

That not how you spell perfection.

>Missed them in the third movie
There was a year's gap in filming between Eagle and Company, a few actors left (including Riflemen Cooper and Tongue) because they had other projects on.

I seem to recall reading that somewhere. Cox is one of my fave actors (best Hannibal).

Off to test the hardcoding of subs so I can do the jewish banker webm justice. I keked so hard as these days people would be up in arms with having a jewish banker hiding in drag...

Maybe for her, every other soccer mom would be grinding their teeth and cursing her name wishing they could look like that.

>Cox is one of my fave actors (best Hannibal).
He is amazing

>I keked so hard as these days people would be up in arms with having a jewish banker hiding in drag...
Part of the reason the Gold movie is so dire, is because they stole that chunk of the book's plot and used it in Rifles. He doesn't actually pull the tranny bit in the book (and the missionary family are actually legit in that, the daughter later hooks up with Blas Vivar).

This is worst Biel
This is better Biel

webm related is best Biel

That touch of weight and curves she had in Stealth screams baby-making potential.

I've thought about webming JAV stuff before because it's so hilarious out of context (and usually in context too)

THEY DID NOTHING WRONG

THEY GOOD BOYS

I really need to sit down and watch all her stuff one day.

Also you are getting quads today.

>This is worst Biel

Heresy with a side of truth, she's obviously older there but I still think she's a tasty dish

To be fair, one could easily argue that biel on a bad day is a 9/10, just that she not the 10/10 of yesteryear.

(I still recall seeing her photoshoot when she was still on 7th heaven. That naked in the sink photo Caused me to sin. )

well yeah being Worst Biel is like being the best holocaust. They're all sexy as hell.

>I really need to sit down and watch all her stuff one day.
I have some Ania movies that really need doing

Also, Still need to webm Incubus one day.

>I can actually understand most of hte movie without subtitles.

>That naked in the sink photo Caused me to sin.
that was my coming of age GET IT.
>download sink pic on internet computer in Living Room
>save to floppy disk
>nervously hide the window for the 45 minutes it takes to save the picture to the floppy disk
>take floppy disk upstairs to the not-internet computer
>furiously masturbate

>Incubus
I know you mean the weird Shatner Esperanto thing, but there's also a really bad horror of the same name from the 80s about a rapey demon

wtf I love jewesses now

I want Hilary Duff to steal what remains of Lindsey Lohan's lifeforce and become a big named star.

they actually were decent doges (considering their situation)

I'd endorse this

Well I didn't clarify since Shatner's incubus is in the background of that webm.

>Ni havas tiom da lingvoj parolataj en mia hejmo, oni uzis Esperanton por momento. Nun ni nur uzas la anglan kun pruntvortoj.

Yep, that was me, except I used a Zip drive.

I lasted 20 years without doing that, then I saw that photo.

got married soon after.

>look her up
>dodged mandatory service in the Israeli army
>caused massive asshurt

Why should the actually pretty girls have to get their faces blown off? >implying they ever see combat, where's my coffee?

forgot webm

Think I remember hearing about that

The good looking girls are put into PR battalions where there job is to go in the negev and do PR photos of serving.

I'd sure love to be assigned to that unit
>uniform inspection ladies
>I'm sorry Private that bra is not regulation please remove it
and so forth

Fucking disgusting. This must be Italian.

>This must be Italian.
Actually it was German, the "albino African" dude is a German actor in whiteblackface.

>The good looking girls are put into PR battalions
Like with Ethan and Hila from H3H3. They give Israeli qts free vacation time to go on birthright trips through Israel with all the rich American jews.

>cherry panties
>cherry necklace

WE GET IT

>WE GET IT
That she's a huge fan of fruit?

>whiteblackface.
Its funny since it true.

Also it was really well acted for what really was a low budget exploitation film.

kek,

They also do visits to high schools and talk to media and so on.

The not so qts normally end up as truck drivers and so on.

for the females that are assigned to actual combat units, I think they are all female, but don't quote me on that.

>dude is a German actor in whiteblackface.
this makes me much more interested in the movie.

>How to Piss Off Everyone At Once (1976)

It also has Christopher Lee in it, and was filmed in Rhodesia during the bush war.

On a scale from psscht to chyeah doy is the show worth watching?

The weird part is this looks par for the course with Twin Peaks

HAven't even seen the show and I new it had to be.

yeah, if I didn't know the scene I would have assumed that how it was.

>those concealed goodies

catsuit when you fucking cocktease of a show

That would be akward

Who would you pick?

Robot, 2, or 5?

correct answer is all