ITT: Movies you on't understand

ITT: Movies you on't understand

What's not to understand?

tits or gtfo

the plot doesn't revolve around a love interest and women can't grasp a storyline that isn't driven by a boy-wants-girl narrative.

genuine question here: what was the point of evading the French ship in the night then coming up behind them (following them) the next day. Wouldn't the French just spot them anyway if they could see them in daylight? How was this advantageous?
I feel like I'm missing something important here please help

Why did they have to kill each other ?

>Being a woman

Your gender truly doesn't understand naval warfare tactics, does it ?

im not a roastie I swear pls exlplain

>tfw no duty

Hello woman.

Ships of the line were weak across the stern and didn't typically have guns facing that way. If the Acheron got behind the Surprise it could shoot at her without receiving fire, while also penetrating the sails and damaging the rudder, immobilizing her and then being able to control the battle and eventually win. It was common in naval battles at the time to try to maneuver your ship to get around behind the enemy.
LONDON

we need proper drafts back

Thanks senpai
And while you're at it can you explain this london meme to me as well

Because we're talking about a movie with characters from LONDON

:^)

>it's a fa/tv/irgins pretend they can relate to war movies thread

This tells me nothing
Please spoonfeed me more

What the fuck was the point of this?

>you'll always be a nihilistic manchild

pls be in London

That's your own fault

but how will they hit the other ship with their side cannons if they're behind them?

yeah mate, sure is not the fault of a bleak pessimistic world with no morals

newfag roastie kill yourself

Sounds like projecting. If you don't want to be a manchild anymore, do something about it. Stop blaming everything around you for your failings as a person.

They have some guns astern and can turn when they get close enough, then once it's out of range turn back and begin pursuing them again.
Watch the fucking movie retard they were being shot at while trying to outrun the Acheron.

>astern
I meant forward

?

Destroying good cars.

>t. boomer

Gen Z, actually. Whiny, impotent faggots like you are why I hate my generation.

There is honor and duty within every man. It surfaces whenever needed.

Yeah, you're just shitposting and eating hotpockets until your time to answer the call of duty comes, right?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

safe as milk is better anyway

I read the book. I saw the movie. I still don’t understand it.

>implying morality every existed