Weedman DOUBLES number of visas for Chinese Immigrants

>the Canadian government is seeking to double the number of chinese workers, international students and visitors.

>they are opening up FIVE new offices in China to help recruit more chinese to Canada.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WEED MAN DOING. WE ARE ALREADY OVERRUN BY CHINKS.

THE AVERAGE HOUSE IN VANCOUVER AND TORONTO IS 3million.

THIS IS FUCKING TREASON

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-china-visa-offices-foreign-workers-1.3714991
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Butts
vancouversun.com/business/Part Ritzy Richmond neighbourhood where many poor/11136169/story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>economy lost 31,000 fulltime jobs last month.

>better bring in more chink workers who only compete for jobs and dont create them.

cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-china-visa-offices-foreign-workers-1.3714991

I don't see a problem desu
He just sees Malaysia and decided that is the pinnacle of society
...for some reason

Chinese > Arabs > Africans

Sorry, but it's fucking true. You should be on your knees thanking God that your government is trying to get good immigrants to your country. I'd rather have high housing prices than blood in the fucking streets.

And I'm not a chink, you dumb leaf, so don't try.

>Sup Forums says weedman is doubling the number of chinese visas
>find article that he didn't post
>it actually says that he's doubling the amount of visa OFFICES in china
>and that the number of chinese entering canada is dwindling, not increasing

Buu-fucking-hoo! I can't believe you are complaining about getting Chinese.

The economy lost 31,000 jobs last month.

Its been contracting over the last few years.

There isn't enough training/opportunity for canadians here. Why is the government spending huge amounts of money building recruitment offices in china if we don't even have jobs and training and education for the canadians who live here?

White > Chinese > Arabs > Africans

Why recruit more chinese
They are already full

syrian refugees reported more income and paid more taxes in canada in the last 2 years than business class immigrants from china

>no source
I wish I could still sage.

Yep. OP is a lying shitbag. I actually wasted two minutes of my life looking for the article and scanning it. It only refers to visa offices, not actual visas.

you can't?

back to china you filthy slant eyed table faced pig nosed shrimp dicked low iq chink

The best way for corporate interest and any other foreign interest to corrupt a government is to have a handsome, useful idiot like Trudeau. Just spin him a happy horseshit tale and he'll do anything.

are you blind?

weedman is secretly destroying China from within

once he succesfully steal the whole youth of china, and the oldfucks get old, China is going to economically implode and never recover

Weedman also is pushing for a liberal agenda with the gringos in order to create tensions with the gringos conservacucks, destroying murica from within

And he is passively convincincing mexicans that Canada is the way to go, effectively cucking us

The world is rightfully canadian

You lied. Go fuck yourself. You'd actually fit in more easily in China. Lying shitbag.

no doubt.
trudeau is fucking clueless.

what confuses me is who is handlers are. usually conservatives have been the party with he closest corporate ties and business interests.

REKT

>what confuses me is who is handlers are
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Butts

Parasites are parasites, regardless of skin tone.

These Chinese guttersnipes bring their corrupt, Chinese bloodmoney to our country and launder money through real estate.

Chinese are worse than an average nigger, because an average nigger at least works.

A chink family just takes, and takes from the social system when they get citizenship.

Chinese bastards actually claim poor peoples benefits like welfare in some cases because they have so little documented income within our country but earn huge profits abroad in China through near human slavery.

It is pathetic, Chinese are the parasites of the world.

They also drop their parasitic anchor babies here too.

Furthermore, they just pollute pollute two cities: Vancouver, and Richmond BC. They aren't interested in anything other than a secure place to live that isn't the hell hole China.

I really wish Japan didn't bomb Pearl Harbour and engage us in war, they could have massacred Chinks
which would have been beneficial.

this

China is colonizing Canada, parts of Africa and parts of Eastern europe.

Han?

shouldnt you be jelqing your shrimp dick right now, chink?

as of the last census we were taking more and more chinese immigrants in every successive year

Funny joke. There are more than a Billion chinks in china alone. A single country cannot hope to steal all of their youth.

>importing Chinese when he have thousands of Canadians out of work

It's a coordinated effort to change the demographics of Canada. Nothing more. If Canada actually cared about "filling empty seats" then they'd encourage more native births.

>the united states has more blacks than the entire population of canada

Who /insignificant/ here?

>better than mudslimes and niggers

not exactly a high bar, Ching Chong.

Thank you. You truly are best Korea.

Uhh you get to bring friends

The self-loathing of the Canadians is spiraling out of control.

Perhaps since the whole story about the weedman is narrated in English for all of us to read, they try to blunt the edge by self-depreciatingly bringing it up themselves.

Richmond has among the highest home valuations in all of canada.

guess what city pays the LEAST tax now? even compared to poor native ones. RICHMOND.

They come here, lie, cheat, steal, pay no taxes. Public/social services in richmond are now grossly underfunded and its going to shit. Just mansions with chinks in them and nothing else. roads, library, hospitals, etc all in disrepair.

vancouversun.com/business/Part Ritzy Richmond neighbourhood where many poor/11136169/story.html

>city with the most chinks already has roads, hospitals, libraries in disrepair and ruin because despite owning milllion dollar homes the chinks report no income and pay no taxes

People in glass houses Sven.

Dude, weedman's signaling is the worst I have ever seen. He is a the PM of a semi-important country and all he does is hanging out with fags and emerging from caves.

Be thankful for the Atlantic Ocean, or else fucking rapefugees would be wandering into Canada to his cheers and moans.

this.

thank fucking god we are in the americas.

we would probably have 5x as many north africans and dune coons as sweden if weedman had his way

I'm not arguing with you, just pointing out that our problems are similar. I wish I knew the solution.

In canada its hard because both parties are cucked to hell

conservatives:
>chinese business class investor program destroyed toronto and vancouver but created 0 jobs
>"""temporary""" foreign worker program brought in millions, except they all stayed and got citizenship and full benefits which are worth way more than they earn

liberals
>dude refugees lmao
>dude chinks lmao