Well, looks like sausage party pretty popular with critics

Not sure if reviewers are just being shills, genuinely just have bad taste, or that we were all wrong.

Discuss.

>Average rating 6.5/10
>tomatometer stands at 100.

can we just declare this site posts ratings based on what their paid?

It only has 8 reviews so far, and it's at 6.5/10.

>average rating 6.5/10
>no consensus yet
It's likely an error or just catching up. I doubt it's some kind of conspiracy.

Cute I love Aang and Ty Lee

AangxTyLee forever

The site doesn't base it's tomatometer on ratings numbers, just on if they're "fresh" or "rotten". So 6.5 isn't really good but it's a passing grade.

After GhostJUSTers, I have no sympathy for RT.

I saw that movie, and it was actually worse than I thought. It was a total shitshow on every level.

>paying money to see ghostbusters
You're part of the problem.

Its Sony. They're desperate for a hit right now.

Probably enough for paid reviews.

>If the world doesn't hate what I hate then it's a conspiracy

That said, it's too early to call.

Its going to be one of those films where you really have to know what it is going to be, and be actively looking for what it is going to be and not expect anything more. When you put it in that bubble I am sure its going to be fine at what it is try to accomplish.

>It's a Sup Forums doesn't understand how RT works episode

Reminder that if Sausage Party does well, it can be used as push Greenlighting of the "The Goon" film.

I watched it in the Sup Forums stream, famalamadingdong

I don't think The Goon will ever be greenlit; if there was a time to do it, it was about 4 years ago. Hollywood is very aware of the zombie fatigue at this point.

If anything, RT is still a good indicator to me. Ghostbusters was getting good reviews not because it was a good film but because they were afraid of saying it was a bad film and be labeled a misogynist.

Eric Powell just recently confirmed that the film's on the verge of being Greenlit, since interest returned when Deadpool made gangbusters.

Tim Miller is one of the guys who has been pushing to get it made.

Me too

Why surprised? Normies will love shit like this, the same way they did Ted. Then they'll realize it was actually shit and the sequel will bomb, just like Ted 2.

>>OP is checking RT
I like to form my own opinion on shit, so go and fuck yourself OP.

>tfw dumblr made her fat

>we were all wrong
>we
go fuck yourself
also those reviews have been around since march, I think the only shill around here is you

>bad taste
>hot dog movie

mfw

>Ted 2.
don't remind me.

There's just a threshold of reviews, and the very, very earliest reviews often are very positive. It' really not worth even mentioning until it has greater than 50 reviews.

POST IT

Why are you all upset? This is good news. The movie sends a positive message that society needs desperately nowadays, and it will open the door to more mature entertainment. Who on this website could possibly be opposed to that?

Is Sony also behind the all-female Ocean's Eleven reboot?

Looks like that, yes.

they always play this episode