Why doesn't everybody just work hard to become the 1%?

Why doesn't everybody just work hard to become the 1%?

CUZ MUH GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDADDY WUZ A SLAVE NOW GIBS ME A CHECK HONKEY

theres literally nothing wrong with it

Not everyone will work hard. Human nature that we're all different. Other factors as well.

The retards on Sup Forums will unironically defend capitalism as it is in the US.

OMG why didn't I think of that?!! But seriously the top 1% is a fluctuating group. Most people dont stay there for more than a year, you have the mega rich yes but thats 0.01%, mostly it's well off old people cashing in property/investments/businesses.

Source Thomas Sowell

> mostly it's well off old people cashing in property/investments/businesses.

I think the top 1% refers to all wealth, as in your cars/property included, not just cash.

>everybody becomes the 1%
I don't even know how to respond to something this dumb

By definition, the 1 % can not be everybody.

Because you need to work smart not hard.

fucking ur mom is a full time job

Because it's easier to be social justice activist and demand money for nothing

OP BTFO HOW WILL HE RECOVER

Look up sarcasm or satire.

Why don't make a lot of kids, so the 1% becomes bigger by definition?

you can't catch up

Op here. I'm not joking.

> I know, I'm an autistic basement dweller

Let's take Sid Meier.
To win you need to defeat the weakest around you first.
That way you can become bigger and take on bigger players.
This has nothing to do with healthy competition like sports.

>Implying "working hard" ever got the 1% into their current position

>implying not working hard is a better alternative

>implying it didn't

When you think about it, us Americans are the 1% of the world, our niggers, mexicans, and even the lefty fags that complain about it are priveledged little assholes compared to the rest of the world.

i'm literally incapable of forming the social bonds necessary to climb to the top percent of people

He's not saying that you fucking inbreds, he's saying that why don't people instead of bitching about rich people they go out, actually make an effort on something and try to become succesful.

And the answer to that is that people are just too fucking lazy and stupid, but you shouldn't see it as a bad thing op. They give you less competition and they will do the jobs no one wants to do.

I understand what he is saying, and the path to the devil is paved with good intentions.
We all know that.
What exactly will be the price for not achieving übermensch quality ?