Bill Cipher Statue Hunt Thread #32 (Day 10) - 4chason and Tumblabel Edition

REMEMBER:
>ONLY THE FIRST AND LAST CLUE MATTER
>JOURNAL 3 IS IRRELEVANT
>"RETURN TO WHERE IT ALL BEGAN" REFERS TO THE FIRST CLUE ONLY
>DON'T FORGET TO WATERMARK YOUR FINDINGS

CURRENT CLUE:
"Return to where it all began / The final piece is in your hands / The parchment can be such a tease / The answer's written in the trees"

IMAGE OF THE FIRST CLUE + MAP (full res):
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/co/image/1469/63/1469631272256.jpg

POSSIBLE LOCATIONS, CLUES, RECAPS AND STREAMS HERE:
pastebin.com/dz0Ta3cv

The statue may be in either California or Oregon. So take a trip, find it.

Previously:
Information may be updated as the hours pass, be sure to read the thread (and pastebin) and stay up to date in all Gravity Falls mania.

DO NOT POST A NEW THREAD BEFORE PAGE 10.

Other urls found in this thread:

tickcounter.com/countup/1469566410000/america-new_york/dhms/FFF49D98783B422C04422C04/Amount_of_time_that_has_passed_since_the_last_clue_was_found
amazon.com/gp/product/1484746694/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for first.

So glad this image is OP
Love this shit.

First for faggot

So, do you think Hirsch's monday clue will be something vague to attempt to keep it hard or will it be outright to get it over with?

Not to mention it depends on a poll.

OK, I've just eaten another 10mg. So, in somewhere north of an hour when it kicks in maybe I'll have grand insight and can magically locate Bill.

Or I'll watch all of Harmonquest and forget about this thread.

Whatever comes first.

But keep that retouched Mabel and Dipper shit coming.

I bought Journal 3 and was reading through it and noticed that Ford reveals that Bill was his muse.
Why was Dipper surprised when Ford told him when it was already in the fucking journal?

A lot of people don't want a hint, or at least an obvious one. He might just lead everyone in a direction as a hint

tickcounter.com/countup/1469566410000/america-new_york/dhms/FFF49D98783B422C04422C04/Amount_of_time_that_has_passed_since_the_last_clue_was_found
3 DAYS

D
A
Y
S

And you still haven't solved the clue!
I thought here I was going to find my nerd of destiny, the guy that solved everything, but I've guess not. You're all useless.
I think I'll search for him on Reddit, these guys are much smarter than you.

I'm guessing it's going to be something very obscure, but that'll at least set us on the right path.

For now we got nothing it's depressing as fuck.

Because the journal was written after the end of the series. There's a lot of these mistakes.

I love this meme more than the todd howard meme now

HACK
A
C
K

Someone seriously has to pokeradar Gyrados in Oregon! I can't cause my computer is shit. But it looks like there are several hotspots for gyrados in Oregon but not many, Alex said watch out for Gyrados, he knows PokemonGo is a thing maybe it was a hint! And it was part of the first part of this whole thing!

No

I just checked, and they're all over. Lot's by the coast, south. The only forest with them is Deschutes forest

And the new Nerd of Destiny tweet makes it likely...

>a week
>if it wasn't for the puzzlefags the "monday clue" would've been this week

When's he posting those deleted scenes, also? It's right at the end of the week. I don't think he'd post them all tomorrow, right? Also it better not be like 2 fucking deleted scenes, the show's over, let us have it.
>inb4 it's ones we've already seen

ITT: Fuck solving the puzzle!

It's just part of his lolsorandomandtrendy humor, you should know this by now.

Any near the Oregon Vortex, Mt Hood, or in the area of the last few clues?

I still think we should check his mom's uterus.

Maybe by "back to the beginning" he means the big bang!

what was the actual filename

And yet three of those lolsorandomandtrendy moments were hints in the past...
Like the author fake out.

Also it Alex Freaking Hirsh! Would you really put it past him to fuck with us like that?

Stop complaining and figure this shit out.

Someone print out the clue, and fold it into a paper airplane

Plane sight.

Yes... Yes... This pleases me.

The author fake leak wasn't lolsorandomandtrendy humor, it was a legit distraction. This however it's just DUDE POKEMON GO EXISTS LMAO.

Lincoln here.

Dipper's a loser.

Is that us? The skeleton?

I'm sure he only meant the big bang when his father banged his mom so hard she got pregnant twice at once.

I wanna see this kid get in a slap fight with Morty

Look we are all getting agitated with this hunt, its day 10, I'm betting any even if so microscopic possible lead is still a goddamn lead at this point.

Alright, have fun wasting your time on bullshit.

Fucking hell I can't spell tonight... its like I forgot how to write.
Its been a long day.

They mention near the end how when the journals are restored that even pages that had been torn out are now there

The only thing that matters is winning! 2nd place is loser place

seconded

Do you have a better idea I'm open to anything at this point even injecting hot pepper juice into my eyes.

It's on the Bill Cipher page.

You could do that. Maybe the intense pain will make you hallucinate enough to see a solution.

Yes so lets take any possible chance at winning AND STICK OUR COLLECTIVE DICK IN IT TO WIN!! The Dick being a metaphor for the path to victory...

Yes, do that

If Ritalin didn't I doubt that would.
Also 10 cups of coffee does nothing but make you shit out your intestines...

It was the worst! If you didn't turn something in the DAY the network executives requested, you were fired! No second chances or warnings!

honest question, what's with all the hate for alex ?

I mean I get that he fucked up a half of season two but he's still a cool guy in my book.

>inb4 t.alex

Bill? Is that you?

I really wanna jizz on the statue but I'm a femnon. Alternatives?

fuck off

You could use it like a Judas Cradle

Everyone's frustrated, there isn't any Hirsch hate outside of this hunt

Ever see what anime girls do to table edges? That...

he cut out an entire season of character development because of how much stress he had while working on s1, so he decided to cut one season and just write a final one (season 2). Originally, it was gonna be 3 seasons, with season 2 being the character development season.

Also bill cipher wasnt going to be the final villain

>this hunt
nigger its been years

Hmm, well some see a resemblance. Tell you what, stick hot peppers in your eyes, and I might give you a hint

>roleplaying in here

>I get that he fucked up a half of season two
Well, it's that and he acts like a douche on twitter.

>there isn't any Hirsch hate outside of this hunt
I smell a newfag.

...does hot sauce count? I have no fresh peppers on hand.

this user does not hate Alex and is merely annoyed at as mental superiority, whether people admit it or not, they feel the same

Yeah, it seems pretty obvious that the end was a rush job. And it really feels like Bill wasn't going to be the big bad...

It's not hard to get cum from a loser. Get creative

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

Referring to hate outside of edgy fags who don't get that it's a kids show.

this I can understand and i do think it's a shame.

GF could have been the greatest cartoon of the generation.

But Rick and Morty is

Better not be mild

Did you anons buy Journal 3™?
I heard It's amazing and packed with Gravity Falls Lore!
You can buy it here!
amazon.com/gp/product/1484746694/

It has about 5 skull and crossbones on it....
Welp its in an eyedropper now.

>who don't get that it's a kids show.
Well, you see, the "it's a kids show" excuse doesn't work when S1 and S2A were genuinely good. All Alex had to do was maintain the S2A levels of quality and make a season 3 to not rush things.

Did the idea that "written in the Trees" means the Pines family hint turn out to be true from last thread?

PINES is literally written in the trees.

Maybe it's near MABEL Oregon and FORD's Mill Oregon which are right next to each other?

This mustached handsome man looks to be quite trustworthy.

ugh someone request that on /aco/ drawfag threads
maybe have it be mabel or pacifica doing it

>maybe have it be mabel or pacifica doing it
Not superior Wendy
For shame

That's what I've been thinking for a while, but I can't figure out it's relevance.
TMoGF and GF tweeted "o" as hints, which could be that we're trying to get coordinates

Yes this... Wendy is best girl.

Before now, I didn't like you.
Now I think very highly of you

Well I still wouldn't have signed off on road-side attraction, so i'm not completely retarded

The outcome I want for this is for the statue to have been snatched up by a passerby who happened to notice it. Someone who doesn't even know what Gravity Falls is, and just took it because it looked cool. They never come forward.

Thanks.
I have a folder with nothing but Wendy in it.

Well several things on the map are circled. Looks like O.

I had guessed circled things matched something.

Maybe towns or other things named after Pines Family Characters from the show.

We have Mabel, Ford, or Stanford, Stanley, Dipper, or Mason, Shermy, or Sherman, Filbrick, possibly Waddles.

If circled things line up with things with those names...

We might have a map.

I NEED COCKS I CANT LIVE WITHOUT COCKS

Why?
I'm guessing you are a Pacific or Mabel person..

SLQHV LV DQ DQDJUDP IRU SHQLV

DammitCharlie JUST SAID they're a Wendy person!

Go back to /d/ futafag.

Calm down pacifica,Geeze. You'll get some dick later. When you're older.

I think the best end to that scenario is its found by their grandkids decades later.

she really is the best girl though, pacifica is a spoiled stuck up bitch, and mabel is one step away from being an actual retard

Only girl better than her is Tambry

Ford's Mill and Mabel are right next to each other. How about California, anything with relevant names there?

GUYS, I FIGURED IT OUT!
WE CONTROL THE BALLS!

Just think. Plowing Tambry, really hammering away, and she's totally not giving a shit and texting.
Yeah... That's the good shit

I'm the real charlie, the guy saying I want cocks is likely a wendy hater.

So it's been 3 days and this is what we've come to? Shitposting on a whole 'nother level?

Come on guys. It's somewhere in Oregon, it can't be that hard to find despite what Alex said

I see your point... but I raise you this same scenario but you are also eating out wendy at the same time...

No IM the real Charlie!

Do you have a rat killing stick?

What about the 6 fingered hand from the last clue? I was thinking that this last clue is at least 2 parted. The "trees" part is first, and then it leads into the hand

Let me tell you, this is harder than it looks. We're gonna take a break.