You're not a man if you don't own at least one firearm

You're not a man if you don't own at least one firearm.
The male instinct is to protect what's his.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=90P4xDwLpGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dont need to own a firearm for that, fat coward

What the fuck is wrong with you?

As someone who owns a gun, I honestly wish they would ban retards who just buy them out of insecurity like OP from owning one

my penis is my forearm
paf paf

>common sense is insecurity

Neither gun ownership or has anything to do with common sense, it's literally a no true scotsman fallacu

let me guess, you think the police did nothing wrong when they shot that guy in the hotel or when the swat team shot a random guy in front of his house?

The world is a dangerous place full of people will guns. Therefore you should own a gun to protect yourself. Not doing so makes you stupid.

El pistolero de la soja...

>dangerous place
panicked firing at a world that scares you is a shithole country mindset.

Noguns and antigun faggots are literally the scum of the earth

qt assault kot

>tfw you realize you don't own anything actually valuable

You are a sad manchild being controlled by his ancient brain, using a tribal operating system. If you don't want to use that great big neo-cortex you've been given, get the fuck out of the genepool and make room for someone else.
You're no better than a baboon.

Guns make life more dangerous and owning one increases your chance of being shot.
Do you own a broadsword?

Tribal minded fucks like you are holding humanity back and you do not deserve a spot in modernity. Either go off grid or get out the genepool. You're dead weight at best.

It's a dangerous place because of skittish morons like you having guns in the first place
>haha let's achieve world peace by giving every country nukes

Get fucked. Im not afraid to protect myself and my property.

Finally someone admits that gun ownership is just part of his male fantasy.

If you're not in a position where you regularly use it, then you're essentially no better than a child playing pretend with a toy

Keep LARPing

no guns in my country, help

I'd love to, but I live in one of this sissy's countries which fears them.

I live in a functioning society so I don't need guns to replace law enforcement.

you're implying that all of us can own guns. Personally I cannot wait until I can apply for a gun license.

I'll get one when I need one.

>Singapore
While we're better than muttland, we're still far from functioning.
t. singaporean

Yeah, it's more directed at antigun types but I'd definitely urge everyone to get a gun

How do I get a Groza in Thailand legally

Funny coming from a country that let it's demographics turn to absolute shit without even doing a thing.

No. You don't need a gun.

Giving untrained and under educated individuals firearms is a joke. If you want to protect you community, become a cop.

I know die hard films convinced you otherwise, but very rarely do crime situations result in a gun fight, most can be dissolved through conversation and a careful approach through trained professionals.

Has anyone who brags about muh self defense ever actually used a gun for self defense. Only reason to own a gun here is too hunt

>most can be resolved through conversation

"I've never interacted with criminals or have had my life threatened" - the post

Well naturally; countries that aren't shitholes like Perú Azul or the United States don't have much crime.

Governments are criminal organizations
Primary purpose of civilian arms is to be permanently pointed at corrupt and tyrannical governments

Hows that working for you guys?

LOL

el peruano azul señores y señoras

>needing more than your farming tools to defend your property
shitholes

Not well, not enough of us have guns
Gangs act as local governments, you know
An armed population is needed to get them the fuck off your back

>gangs with guns are acting as local governments you know
>we need more guns!

Your a fucking idiot. What do you think will happen when gangs are over run by an organised arm group? What are power vacuums.

Literally read about the history of any armed conflict. You need a book not a gun.

not allowed by the dutch state. i will get thrown in jail if i defend myself with a gun, even if i obtain the gun legally (which requires 5 years or so of being an active member at a shooting range).

sad to say your point only applies to the US m8

>what is michoacan
>what are peasant revolts
Maybe some places are shitholes because of the people that live there, and guns have nothing to do with it

That's not true at all. Your defence just has to be proportional to the (imminent) attack.

And the Netherlands is the only European country where there is no limit on how strong an air gun can be without a licence.
So here you can get a airgun or rifle thats 100 times more powerful than one in Germany or the UK without a license.

So giving guns to said shitholes is a smart idea?

If you can convince my government legalize civilian owned firearm
yeah sure

In Germany you are allowed to have a 7,5j weapon. While in The Netherlands you can buy 800+j weapons.

>giving
>giving
>giving
Can't your retarded communist brain think in any terms other than being given shit for free
No one is being given guns you retard. We have the right to buy them, and they're fucking expensive
I don't care what shitholes do and you shouldn't either. The more shitskins die the better.

If you don't eat hamburgers every day, you aren't a real Creatura

Exactly what a gun lobbyist would say.

>proportional to the imminent attack
Fuck me man
>you have to be able to tell the future and decide the appropriate amount of force in literal fractions of a second
What a fucking joke. Stupid laws

Giving the right to purchase firearms, whatever
And how are you going to ensure that guns are purchased only by those who past stringent safety regulations in said shitholes?
>I don't care what shitholes do and you shouldn't either.
If I didn't care about what shitholes did, I wouldn't be replying to your post

They're laws for countries which aren't filled with easily accessible weapons that could end someone's life in an instant with so much as a careless grip from a teenager.

Yeah its a bit vague in practice. Because everything will be taken into account. Was he armed, was he threatening, were you skilled enough to shoot him in a less lethal place and so on.

But our law also has a clause that if the defender was so upset that he couldn't think straight all forms of defence are allowed. So an upset woman can drive someone over with a tank, while a logical person has to be really careful what he does.

I'm tryying, don't bully me.
But first I need to finish my 3-month gun courses and only then I can legally own a gun.
I'll buy something like saiga or verp btw.

There was recently a case where three Moroccans tried to rob a man. And his wife shot all three of them dead. But she was so upset that it was okay.

You only need guns for protection in hyper violent places like the americas. In Europe owning a gun is just a waste of money.

Also if the attacker tries to flee then you cant harm him anymore (unless you are upset) because the attack is already over. We have stupid shit like that.

You really don't know what you're talking about
There's no need for compassion towards an attacker
Thinking that you should always strive to do the minimum amount of damage possible when being attacked is naïve and dangerous
Some people are fucking crazy and will stop at nothing
Lethal force is necessary
The moment someone attacks you they forfeit their life

Background checks, mental evaluations, etc.
Im not saying these are the best methods, or even necessary. But if it's a concern, there are methods

You probably also think bread thieves should be beheaded.

>his body isn't the only weapon he'll ever need

Only if they threaten your loaf

kek

fpbp

shut up gypsie, you aint any better than those you wana murder

That room reeks of manchild, holy shit.
And so does arranging your weaponry on your bed for a picture.

>Background checks, mental evaluations, etc.
And how do you get that to shitholes?
>inb4 with the help of even more guns

>The moment someone attacks you they forfeit their life
third world mindset

>that feel when out of shape
>that feel when no dexterity
>that feel when no experience
>that feel when a brainlet

I probably wouldn't be able to do a thing even if I had an entire armory.

I don't know man
That goes well beyond the philosophical question of whether or not a people should be armed

And it's a survival mindset. It's helped me stay alive.

Of all the things i've been called on this board, i wouldn't have ever thought "gypsy" would be one of them.
God damn dude what did i do to upset you?

If a Guatemalan can operate weaponry, I'm sure you can as well.

The barbarians here all had horses, swords and throwing axes. They would go full calvelary on your ass.

splurt splurt

A gladius is shit tier when you are alone and not in formation. A club or a dagger would be a better choice.

If you've been learned how to do it properly, you wont need any of those things.

99% of the people who buy weaponry don't practice right.

IN USA, if you have a gun, but not a dick are you still a man?

>It's helped me stay alive.
Because you live in a fucking shithole.

Okay korea
Fucking whatever

>he's an autistic survivalboo
Should've guessed.

Within close quarters like your house a knife can be just as dangerous as a gun.
>can draw and attack in the same move, so its faster than a gun
>attacks can be more impactful than a 9mm
>you can swing to all sides, while a gun needs to aim and shoots only straight forward
>no need to stretch your arm out to aim
>almost impossible to disarm if you have the intention to attack

While it's good that you're taking the debate with the rootin' tootin' gun-shootin' survival-aspie, I think you're wasting your energy

>a knife is more impactful than 9mm
Quit the cod of duty bimeo james, man

You're not a man if you've never been in a fistfight. You're literally fedora-tier

A proper knife cuts to flesh like butter. Why so you think people that cut fish wear gloves.

Thats the way to go man, if anything those nig soyboys want you and everybody else to be as miserable as them

A gun shoots rounds that pierce flesh like butter. Why so you think people wear body armor.

>*puts on gas mask*
>*chucks tear gas cannister through your window*
>*slaps you and runs away*

i'd like to own one but its illegal, and i don't want to go to jail, and anyways i don't know where to buy one illegaly.

Best post, anti gun fags BTFO

you don't need to shoot, would die instant of laughing at you wearing that stupid helm in your fapcave

youtube.com/watch?v=90P4xDwLpGo

>intruder with AR
>busy bolting your gay rifle
>dude sprays your shit up and you die
get a better gun user

That's not stupid, that's just common sense. You're allowed to use whatever amount of force is necessary to defend yourself. The amount of force necessary to defend yourself from someone who's running away is none.

>firearm
Implying that I can't protect myself with a knife.
Though I shouldn't, according to the law.

Firearms are for cowards. True men use machetes.

Or a sica.
>Firearms are for cowards.
Look at this fag.
> True men use machetes.
I'd like to see you roaming the streets with a machete and without police trying to fuck you up

I own axe

>""""""he""""" needs guns to defend what's his

Dude bro enjoy school shooting and mass shootings.

True man use fireballs and majic.

Nice knife

>people from non-shithole counties wanting guns
How much of a larper do you have to be?