Remember that time Riker fell in love with a Trap? Is that our Future? Will the Traps become the majority?

Remember that time Riker fell in love with a Trap? Is that our Future? Will the Traps become the majority?

Their planet was based. We need to start doing the same thing to our freaks.

remember when sci fi could tackle a complex social or philosophical problem without arriving at one single right answer they shove down everyone's throats

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs"

Riker, his sexual organs inquired about.

That has to be photoshopped

riker just wanted to stick his dick in everything

No, I don't and neither do you.

Alpha as fuck

Riker is what people think Kirk was.

he wanted to stick his dick in her dick?

Did the J'naii even have genitalia or was it just like a Ken doll down there?

>Check filename

Kek

They had both

Riker had just as many women throw themselves at him, as he threw himself at women.

But that's actually a really good way to describe him.

Can someone make a DS9 thread? These TNG threads are always shit

Question from the last thread: why does Picard not wear the suede pimp jacket uniform more often?

Why did he start wearing the open jacket with grey undershirt anyway? It seemed way too casual for him.

Ro Laren's tits are immense

>this episode

Where are the proofs?

I agree. His personality did a complete 180 whenever Sir Patrick directed.

TOS
>gold shits - captain, navigation, tactical. plus a bunch of others in the Pike Pilot
>red shirts - engineering, security, commication, transporter
>blue shirts - science and medical

enterprise
>gold - captain, navigator, first officer(mirror archer)
>red - engineering, tactical, security
>blue - science, medical, communication

tng
>red shirt - captain, navigator, first officer, cadets
>gold shirt - engineering, tactical, security, operations, transporter
>blue shirt - medical, science
>comms is now done by tactical or ops

ds9
>red shirt - commanders, cadets
>gold shirt - engineering, security, tactical
>blue shirt - medical and science

voyager
>red shirt - captain, first officer, navigation
>gold shirt - enginering, security, tactical, operations
>blue shirt - medical and science
>comms is just who the fuck ever

Who asked?

seductress ro best ro

I'd allahu her ackbar if you know what I mean

What happened to her again?

DS9 is best Trek. How high will the unique poster counter get ITT before archiving, do you think? I say 33

>did literally nothing wrong

We're still at 19 posters according to the unique poster counter, same as when I posted this: . So this Maxwell poster below me has posted before and just made some Maxwell post as a form of bumping. Wow. I didn't even sage! Can we get some new posters ITT? DS9 is better than TNG but I don't mind doing TNG charity work.

Can you stop false-flagging, please? You've been shitposting for 7 years, it's time to stop.

Fuck yeah, we're at 20 now. I genuinely like DS9 btw.

>constantly getting cucked
>everybody fucks her waifu/gf
>pass on promotion to lurk around Picard
>Alpha

Everybody got alien amnesia.

Because Pat was directing and said
>fuck it and fuck you I'm not wearing that chafing bullshit pajama pants if I'm in control

She betrayed Starfleet to join the Maquis.

>did literally nothing wrong

aside from being obtuse?

That was a great badge design

why didn't they adopt it

Wasn't that just a simulation of a Romulan simulation on an alien holodeck?

Yes, but it's still cool

No, it's from the Worf won a cup, but than didn't and fainted episode

No he's right. Lonely bug alien kidnaps riker, plays him a simulation of himself 16 years in the future, which he rejects, so it "reveals" it was a Romulan experiment the whole time, which he also diesn't believe so it "reveals" that it's a just a lonely kid, which he doesn't believe so it finally reveals that it's a lonely bug alien

It appears semi frequently, whenever they need a near future badge or an alternate timeline badge, just like this one.

What kind of name is Klingon?

EAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEA!

Does that crazy Cardi show up again?

Did Riker get the most strange in Trek or is there a bigger pimp out there?

Their planet was originally called Kling.

Klingons, lived on Kling

You know what's interesting is that your picture eventually came true.

nope

Its implied kirk wins out.

No, knowing the Obisidian Order and the Military they probably executed him for being wasteful on the electric bill.

lmao

Why were the writers so afraid of based Dukat?

Everybody post their favorite Star Trek waifu IN THEIR PRIME. Preferably outside uniform.

more please

I challenge this request

no more little dutch boy

ATTENTION

>prime
>20 years older

These are the "Klingon Gods"?

Any more awesome Star Trek images?? The images posted so far have been really freaking swell.

I know right. One of the only ones to remain beautiful and age gracefully as well.

Please stop posting this 12 year old boy

VERY good post

What episode was this?

What episode was this?

buy my book

It was in Atlantis, she poses for Playboy as a cover story to hide the fact that the bunnies are actually rabbit-eared alien refugees

What is it about petite beautiful women that resemble little boys that gets one off? For some reason I have a huuuuuge fascination with beautiful women that can almost pass as little boys. That's why I'm a huge fan of Ezri/Nichole.

Are any of the novels/comics/etc good or are they all shit?

saved

As you browse memoryalpha (which w all do, no matter how much you might deny it) if you see one you like, give it a go

I read one about the thing in the galactic barier (that gave Gary Mitchell his powers)and the Q Continuum's past. It was shit, but at least now I know

>dat BoP model

That's peak Star Trek ship design right there. Made for the movies so they had to make it look good up close, and no CG, so the model makers could look at it with their own eyes and improve elements of it as they were building it.

The Shatnerverse is great. It's all about Kirk being resurrected by the borg and romulans.

IIRC she ended up being one of the few survivors of the attack on the twelve colonies

I SOMETIMES consult memory-alpha. Memory-beta is for fucking nerds.

>Ro Laren is a main character in the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine relaunch novels that have been published since 2001. The novels show that Ro survived the Dominion's extermination of the Maquis and joined with a few other Maquis survivors to fight their own war effort against the Dominion. After the Dominion War, Ro returned to Bajor and was commissioned as a Lieutenant in the Bajoran militia, replacing Odo as Chief of Security on DS9 and eventually starting a relationship with Quark.

FERENGIED

>replacing Odo as Chief of Security on DS9

never forget

>relationship with quark

Who has the song list for this?

>and eventually starting a relationship with Quark.

>FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE ass bitches

Why is DS9 always but a shadow of the real thing?

No it was a young alien projecting the illusion that Riker was part of some Romulan charade involving a holodeck.

Any one else really enjoy the bridge talk during the Nemesis battle?

One of the most realistic space battles in terms of tactical talk with Picard directing phasers, shields and ship angle with directions like "aft", "ventral", "dorsal" and so forth.

Such a shame Nutrek didn't carry this fast paced submarine style ship combat over

If he wore it more often it would have lost it's effect

>starting a relationship with Quark.