How do we end Swiss degeneracy?

How do we end Swiss degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=27c_1386154391
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:German_cannibals
lematin.ch/societe/suisses-continuent-manger-chiens-chats/story/10121142
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Proper eating or one of those freak white men sexual fetish?

There is literally nothing wrong with eating those animals. Why would you object? Because they're your fwends? Because they're cute?

Survival of the fittest

confirmed faggot who couldn't even get man's best friend to like him.

t. Chang

Dogs and cats are predators. Animals that eat meat are generally not great choices as meat.

>There is literally nothing wrong with eating those animals
Another perma-hungry American. What a surprise.
>Survival of the fittest
More like survival of the fattest.

only niggers eat disgusting predator meats in exchange for delicious cow or goat. cats and dogs are only eaten in times of extreme hardship, or in nigger tier countries that simply don't understand good meat. when was the last time a german butcher sold dog meat?

what the fuck Switzerland

You are all furries who would fuck animals rather than eat them, as nature designed you to do.

Yeah and Indians are shocked that we eat cow, what's your point

people think pigs, sheep, cows, rabbits and deer are cute and we have no problem eating them. What's really the big difference here?

I mean I personally find it disgusting but I can't really rationalize why there's a difference.

I want all chinks in this thread to fuck off immediately.

You heard the guy
Fuck off.

Hand in your white cards, swiss.

Yiff in hell dogfucker

whats this predator meat nonsense?

bioamplification is a problem on long lived sea predators because the ocean is filthy as fuck and other apex predators (predators that feed on other predators)

cats and dogs are neither

Nothing wrong with eating roof-rabbit.

>Yeah and Indians are shocked that we eat cow, what's your point
Yeah, what you said... Libtard Germanistan faggot thinks it's unethical to eat animals because they are cute

Only beta male autists and disgusting muslims hate dogs.

Also eating dog meat is bad for you.

>Only beta male autists and disgusting muslims hate dogs.
What does hating dogs have to do with anything? I don't hate cows or pigs, and I eat them anyway.

There's a good chance he's really a dog fucker. Germans are known for stuff like that.

>Roof Rabbit
Say it in swissgerman Uhrensohn

One was bred to be food/hunted

Dogs were bred to be companion animals who serve a purpose, helping us hunt, guard livestock, etc. Dogs allowed us to excel at hunting, withour domesticated dogs we probably wouldnt be here right now.

Umm... doggo...

I don't hate dogs, I just see them as an inferior animal and like all inferior animals, a possible source of food. I refuse to cast aside a safe space for certain animals because d'aww dey so cute dey my fwennnds

That particular autist hates dogs.

And as far as meat goes, dog and cat meat is unhealthy and can give you prion disease

>Also eating dog meat is bad for you.
Well, the liver is poisonous, but the rest is edible if one should want... or need to.

dachhaas

First time i hear this. Still what's so wrong with it? its just meat anyways. you probably eat them without even knowing as "duck" in a chinese restaurant

Because you are an edgy autistic beta male. A good rule in life, never trust a man who mistreats a dog. Tells you alot about their character.

there is literally nothing wrong with getting in touch with nature

remind me not to order 'duck' in Switzerland

Don't you only get Prion from eating brains?

I bet you think dogs can smell fear, too

Kek
liveleak.com/view?i=27c_1386154391

Not in Switzerland, in any chinese restaurant all over the world. Sorry to pop your bubble

At least they're not eating people, Hans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:German_cannibals

Never said that. I just claimed that men who mistreat dogs shouldnt be trusted, and that you are an autist, which was easy to tell from your lack of empathy towards dogs, and the way you write "it is an inferior animal, a possible source of food." only autists write like this.

Also avoid eating beef in europe. It could well be horse.

The man quite literally thinks a four-legged animal should be held to a higher standard than mankind itself. You're not going to get facts and accuracy from him, dude

>Eats roof cat
>Doesnt like horse
I will never get you Mountain jews

Men who mistreat any animal shouldn't be trusted, because they are sadistic. A good predator doesn't torture his food source. Call me an autist if you want, just realize you have empathy for something that is quite plainly insignificant and below you on the natural scale. Like an autist who places more value in his anime fetish over that of human beings.

I never said that it should be held to a higher standard than mankind itself. Learn to read.

Nothing wrong with horse meat either, as long as its sold as such. I just don't want it in my beef.

autist

Is raping your dogs ass as you strangle it then tossing it in your backyard for 1O hours while you work "mistreating" it?

Salmon taste great

Checkmate faggot

I agree with you, torturing animals, even food is subhumsn behavior. I was just saying particularly in regards to dogs, a man who has no empathy towards dogs is usually scum.

what wrong with eating horse, retard-cat-eater?

>only bad people hate dogs because they are autistic/muslims
>quite literally disregarding your fellow man because your dog friends deserve the utmost care

You are an imbecile

It's a thing out of need only still present in the rural alpine areas that will probably die out with the generation born between 1935-1945.
>poor people living in mountain farms that got cut off from the world for 3-5 months trough winter
>they would eat anything that isn't considered a essential or sellable asset
>people that grew up with that mindset still do it out of tradition as for them it's normal.

Nothing special.

Nothing see Selling horse as beef is wrong. Selling beef as horse is wrong too.

Idiot. We can buy horse meat in any store. No one outside of weird mountain villages eat cats or dogs. I've lived here for almost 30 years and have never heard of anyone eating them. Our villages up in the mountains are pretty insular so it's possible mind you. I'd eat a dog raw before I stooped so low as to eat Austrian swill though

>Don't eat Bear.

>Eat Horse!

>dailymail

qek

>eating horse is wrong
You're Swiss, you know that horse steak and dried meat is delicious.

I like my meat to eat meat it gives it that extra double meaty goodness.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:German_cannibals

there is nothing wrong with eating people

honestly beef was better back then they were feeding cow brains to the cows

Nowhere did I disregard "my fellow man" because my fellow man are civilized humans who understand empathy and the importance of certain animals. I wouldnt consider barbaric cultures "my fellow man"

Just as we draw distinctions between certain animals, we can also do so with certain humans. You seem to have a problem understanding this.

Dogs, like horses, oxen, livestock etc. are bred purely to serve man. You are entitled to use the animal however you see fit if it will benefit your survival. Do you thank the bacteria in your small intestine every day and give it an entitled status? No, even though they are more beneficial to your health and survival than dogs. Am I saying you should have complete disdain for the tools you use to survive? Of course not, you should appreciate them. But what is the point of placing one particular animal above all else on the empathy scale because you keep it as a personal pet for your amusement? You have every right to use it as a food source, for you are the alpha predator.

>I wouldnt consider barbaric cultures "my fellow man"
Like it or not, you are the same species as them, you share the planet with them. Why look down upon them if they choose to utilize lesser animals in a different way beside personal amusement and companionship? Why is this any better than using them directly for nutrients?

>How do we end Swiss degeneracy?

Don't you rather want an answer to: "How do we end refugees/migrants fucking our women?"

I only heard about farmers eating cats but not dogs, also that its a thing of the past, it was very popular during the time of WWII, since pork and beef were quite a rare and we're mostly only served once in a week or even month. I wasn't aware that this still occurs to this day.

Also the article points out that it was still a commodity in the eastern cantons St. Gallen and Appenzell. Maybe it changed, since the article is already 3 years old. Wouldn't be surprised if farmers in Appenzell eat cats 'till this day and current year.

Ach, Rosina Leckermaul.

From what I remember that meme spread on international media after a retarded swiss paper made it appear on first page. It was the picture of a butchered dog I think....

I am a biologist. I spent many years understanding this subject. My studies have concluded that it's plain illogical to place certain animals above other ones purely because we domesticate them for different reasons. Domestication means we, as humans, are utilizing animals for our survival. A dog as a companion hunter is more beneficial than a source of meat, but in the modern world that purpose is completely obsolete. If that means eating them, then it shouldn't be different than eating a chicken or a boar. I don't hate dogs, or cats, I have the utmost appreciation for these things that have allowed my species to thrive historically. But if some humans choose to eat them rather than train them to be friends, I see no objection to it. It's not like they are abusing the animal or torturingi t, which is completely different and a gross crime. I guess that is a completely autistic idea.

Found it

lematin.ch/societe/suisses-continuent-manger-chiens-chats/story/10121142

Bacteria arent mammals who respond to our social cues. And when you say "serve man" once again, there are distinctions, as certain animals were bred to be solely food while others to do tasks. Dogs were bred to be a conpanion animal, in defence of property, livestock and hunting animals.

And those people may shar ethe planet with us, but we can absolutely make distinctions about things other cultures do. Western culture is superior without a doubt, and one can judge other cultures on the practices they have, for example, we can judge muslims as barbaric for their treatment of women, just as we can view chinese as barbaric for eating an animal thats meant to be a companion and not food.

True that but that's what happens when you run newspapers without a editor in chief and let journalists shitpost on their internet news outlet.

>lematin

Fucking cancer lefty paper.

You see you are an autist. Culture isnt all biology, its set guidelines and values that are not scientific, but nontheless seperate one culture from another, and these values can show whether one culture is civilized and whether one is barbaric. Humans are not purly scientofoc, and if we were it would be completely detrimental to our progress. Not scientific things like values and social norms are important, and can determine the superiority or one culture over another.

Somali detected

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Stumpp

>> what... the.. fuck..

The weak should fear the strong

>Compared 3rd world country to whites

God no wonder Swedes hate you. What Estonia sees in your mongrel country, I'll never know.

This always brings fucking tears of kekking to my sides

Think about the purpose of companionship in domesticated animals. Would you agree that you feed, bathe and shelter this animal due to the emotional support it gives you? You personify this animal by giving it names, a personality - that Rex is always a raucous one, quick to bark up the wrong tree - essentially you are projecting human qualities on something that is not. This emotional support you can gain from other human beings, but you choose to get it from an inferior animal below us on the food chain - that's autism.

Also, dogs WERE bred for hunting, they are not anymore because we have moved past the hunter-gatherer stage. Even subsistence farmers, on the very fringes of civilization, utilize livestock as a food source - the African nomad does not befriend his cattle and shelter it for emotional support, for he knows it cannot replace the qualities of another human being. Likewise, in times of desperation, he will have to humanely kill and eat this animal. Similarly, a man who has fed and sheltered a dog should also have this right - but you disagree because it conflicts with your values and norms.

The mark of an advanced civilization is rationality. All positive values and norms are based on reason and not senseless emotion. Barbarism is the use of ascribing irrational, often emotional values - like covering of women to prevent rape, or homosexuality being punished by death. You cannot say deep in your heart that spending your resources - you're a different species altogether, mind you - on a domesticated animal purely for companionship is better and more civilized than a person who believes he should be able to utilize the animal for sustenance. Horses were bred as a transportation unit, but they were used as a food source by almost every advanced civilization - even "barbaric ones" like the Mongols who relied on their milk during their long journeys on the steppes. Why not the same for dogs? Or are they purely for entertainment?

Ya... ain't that some shit. At least he was executed in perhaps the most death metal way possible.

you have to go back