That Girl

You know your a 2000's kid if you remember that girl from school who would have a sketchbook and always draw in either the Sonic or Invader Zim art style.
lets be honest some of you know that girl.
did any of you ever get jealous?
Personally i was pretty jealous cause i always wanted to draw "good", but i got over that.

>your a 2000's kid

>You know your a 2000's kid if you are a piece of cancer surrounded by more cancer

Glad thas not me user

>thas not me

>2000s kid
You gotta be 18 to post on Sup Forums

This is a far greater ZaGR image.

OP here.
it's not like this thread really matters.
it's just a shit post that i just wanted to get off my back

I was that girl, I got so tired of drawing Gir for every goth kid

I remember this guy in my middle school algebra class who claimed he was close personal friends with Jhonen Vasquez. He said they were working on a JTHM movie and he (a short fat kid) was going to star as Nny and produce the music. Looking back, he was probably just trying to impress me but I wasn't a retard and knew he was full of shit. Nowadays he's a 27 year old goth furry. /end blog post

Then why did you reply, kid?

That girl might've been Rebecca Sugar and you wouldn't have known it.

I don't like that pairing but desu I don't really like any 'xeno'-human pairing. Just too weird.

just bored dude.
i was born in 95, i apologize for the "you know your a 'whaterver the fucking year is' thing. i know that shit's not popular here.
i just saying if you any of you guys knews that person and did you ever get kinda annoyed that you couldn't draw as good as her?
i mean sure it's either sonic or zim style, but you did want to at least draw better or as good as her right?

Didn't ask for your history, sperg.

how did you know it was me?

I was 5 in 2000 and I'm turning 22 in October.

good for you!

>you know your a

Nah, the girl smelt like rotten eggs. She might be able to draw, but I would never get jealous of someone who can't take care of their personal appearance.

oh fuck me, this is like the 5th time i keep fucking up 'you're'. all in one day.
i actually like being corrected.
why thank you user!

I drew Zim and Tim Burton characters for all the goth kids and made a pretty big chunk of money. One kid paid me $50 to draw him as an irken in his middle school yearbook. No regrets.

I was born in 95 and I'm definitely an 00s kid.

People my age seem to think we're 90s kids though we're fucking not. But since the 90s have been "in" and "cool" since 2010, everyone wants to jump on this meme bandwagon.

I'm sure in 2020, people born in 2005 will claim they're a "le 00s kid" even though they're not.

are you fucking shitting me? i drew invader zim shit all the time in middle school and never thought of this. fuck.

i was that guy

>Kids with irkensonas

yeah, i can see that.
and then they'll say shit like.
remember Danny Phantom? it was a good show.
Remember Playing Bakugan after school? what do kids haves today? pshhh! skylanders and virtual reality, what a joke

No but I knew a girl who would trace pictures off of dA and Bleach and try to pass it off as her own.

She was showing off a picture of herself she'd claimed to have drawn, but really it was that one picture of Toph where she's like a teenager and modernized and she's got a skateboard. The only thing she changed was that she gave her longer hair and it was so obvious it was traced.

I didn't mean to call her out on it, I just kind of instantly said "Oh hey, I liked that picture too" and she just has this meltdown in the middle of the bus and starts chucking out her batteries for her CD players and the whole time everyone's looking at me trying to figure out what just happened.

you're not the only one.
i remembers anons here saying the same thing, of why they didn't do that with their comics

fucking kek. thanks for sharing user

What did she listen to?

that's a pretty neat story dude.

Its frankly amazing what I considered "good" drawings when I was a kid. What the fuck was wrong with me?

of course now all those people actually do draw really well because they were practicing and learning while I was sitting on my ass being condescending. ;_;

>Its frankly amazing

you can always just pick up a pencil and practice drawing now.

Death Cab for Cutie I think.

I always have a crush on this girl, but they're always SJWs now, and as I get older they become rarer and rarer.

Gaz and Tak is the best ship.

Gross. Good thing you didn't stick your dick in her

But I did, and it was awful. Not like she didn't shower or anything, but it was my first time and she decided that it would be a great idea for us to fuck on the couch. In the living.

The whole time I couldn't focus on anything because I was afraid her dad was going to show up any minute and beat me up, so I had a really upset stomach and that made me even more worried because I thought was gonna' shit all over her couch any second.

It was not a good first time for a boy.

Even worse she moved away and ran off with my VHS of Cats Don't Dance.

How did you not catch the emo / scene disease?

>tfw you knew this girl in summer camp at Northwestern University when you were 10.
>tfw you were too nervous to ask her to dance at the big dance
>tfw some other dude asked her
>tfw she kissed him
>tfw you missed out on your summer romance and first kiss all because you were being a shy bitch
>tfw you still remember her name
>tfw you still remember her dark brown hair that was still returning to its natural color after she'd died it black, probably before the camp
>tfw you still remember her dark grey hoodie she wore despite it being summertime and a heat wave
>tfw you swore never to shy away from a girl again
>tfw it doesn't fill the void of the innocent childhood summer romance that could have been.

>after she'd died it black

dyed, sorry.

What music did she like?

Armor For Sleep and Evanescence are all I can remember.

>Nowadays he's a 27 year old goth furry
Jesus, that is a worst fate than dying.

He could be a goth brony.

Both sound bad.

This really fat girl in my all of my advanced classes always had the craziest doodles on her stuff whenever I randomly got a glance of it was like Sandman's art, dark inks but detailed, dark and engrossing
I always wanted to ask to see more but didn't want to talk to her cuz she's gross
I got the manlet little Mehican kid to draw me a bunch of Superman doing goofy things pictures but I haven't seen them in over a decade
like Clark getting frustrated at pinball and getting fucked with by Casper's uncles and weird stuff like that
damn I wish I saved those
he had like a Sale/Timm-esque style and they were too great