Cage Storytime (Part 5)

Okay Anons, let's try to tear through this crossover in one thread!

Is Terror the dude who has to keep Frankensteining body parts to himself to live and he gets the "powers" of the body part?

Yeah, this is the same guy in the current "Mercs for Money" series.

hi faggot

The very same.

Hi user

I feel like having a snake wrap around you would be a massive boner killer.

SILVER SABLE
I
L
V
E
R

S
A
B
L
E

And finally Luke Cage.

Man, the two threads you've done at lunchtime have collapse. Daytime Sup Forums don't do Cage.

Sup Forums will only read Cage when the night is as black as him.

Man, fucking Slott...

Huh, inked by Genghis Khan.
Impressive, for a man dead for centuries and buried in a lost tomb.

I'm surprised she's been dead so long, considering she's an unironic "strong female character".

Yeah, but it's shaped like a penis, and to the Ancients, "shaped like a penis" = "Good for make horny time yes"

This monk is Alan Moore, right? Weird beardo, worships a snake.

To drive your enemies before you, to reduce their cities to ashes, to ink Luke Cage...that is what is good in life.

And speaking of penises, here's Cage's boat.

I'm hoping that with this, the crossover starts to kick in, and we get to feel less lost for not being invested in Fishface LLC's weird devil priest story thing.

Genghis Khan!
Founder of the Mongol Empire!
Conqueror of Eurasia!
Inker at Marvel.

Hey, do you have ANY idea how many kids he has? That's a lot of mouths to feed.

That is the face of a man who did not expect Luke Cage to break through a wall behind him.

Right, but she's a D-lister and doesn't much have merchandising or movie potential, so they don't care.

>doesn't have much movie potential

She's a hottie who's also the leader of an international mercenary group! If Marvel can make Ant-Man a success, they can make Silver Sable one.

Remember these Cage and Sable encounters. In a few weeks, these will be funny to remember.

That should've broken her damn neck.

She's also tied to the hook of being a Nazi hunter, and there's like 7 of them left.

Couldn't he get a job at the GOP or something? Heyyyyy, I'll be here all night, folks.

Based on the art, it did.

That issue, as a stand alone crossover kick off, was terrible. It was really, really bad at articulating what the hell is supposed to be happening beyond "hey, we're printing three books about mercenaries. Maybe they fight?"

X-user, when was Deadpool, Circle Chase? This seems like the kind of crossover that would enventually have had drawn him in.

>"There's times I know [Luke's mom]'d still be alive if he'd never been born."

'93, so right around the time of this crossover.

I bet Geoff Johns loves this comic.

Also, this fucker better pull a Quan Chi at some point.

>"I thought you said he lost an arm!"
>"He did."
>"Well, he got better."

No Monty Python references, please.

I like how even Cage, basically at his edgiest, is surprised by Sable.

The effect of superstrength on the human body are among the most undersold things in comics.

A punch that knocks you flying back into the wall will probably be fatal.

What the hell is Sable even doing in the third panel?

One of the few good things about Slott's Spider-Man was showing what the effects of at least a decade of super-strength punches to a normal human would fuck that guy up.

>30 years of X-Men

So X-user, are you going to do a little celebration when you finally get that mark on your books?

>being involved in a storyline involving a silver sable solo and a literally who with his own book
the absolute state of luke fucking cage

You think that's bad, wait until you see where he is after this crossover.

It's a tie-in to INFINITY CRUSADE.

It should have been like Romeo and Juliet in PM IF 125

Probably not, but who knows. Maybe post more stuff than usual? I dunno.

Oh, I know! Post the X-Men manga in Sup Forums.

>she puts a pistol to Luke Cage's face

Lady, you KNOW that won't hurt him. Seriously, small arms fire just annoys him.

Hey, Doppleganger Spider-Man is fun, and I liked the Nomad tie in to that too, with Doppleganger Gambit.

Never read the main series, tho.
It's the one about Adam Warlock evil, female half, Queen Dopplepopolis, right?

And a sniper rifle just makes him yell "Ow".

You mean Rurouni Kenshin

Fucking hell, what is her costume made of? Why is it clinging to the inside of her cheeks in the first panel?

>It's the one about Adam Warlock evil, female half, Queen Dopplepopolis, right?

Infinity Crusade is weird. Infinity WAR is straight forward enough, Adam Warlock's evil self (that he expelled from himself when he had the Gauntlet) tried to get the Infinity Gauntlet to rule the universe. A bit convoluted in the villain origin, but the motivations are easy to understand.

Infinity CRUSADE has his GOOD half turn out to be just as bad if not worse, and she turns all the "religious/moral" heroes to her side (because Starlin is almost a fedora-tipping level of atheist as his creation of the Church of Universal Truth should tell you) and uses a bunch of Cosmic Cubes to try and remake the universe to have no sentient life, in an attempt to eliminate all evil.

Yeah, the Infinity events just got shittier.

It's made of fanservicium. Very common metal-fabric hybrid back in the 90's. Wally West's costume was made of it.

Thank god I'm only dumping the first one lol

I'd hate to have to wear those things, and not just because I don't have the figure for it. I can't imagine how much of a pain in the ass it must be to clean those things.

Alpha Flight is tying into Infinity Crusade, so you're gonna be involved. Maybe if I finish these storytimes by then I'll get started on my Captain Marvel/Adam Warlock stories.

>It's made of fanservicium. Very common metal-fabric hybrid back in the 90's.

Helpful too. How many Nazis did she successfully capture/kill because of the distractive quality of that follicle tight booty sheathe?

>Luke starts talking like an Uncle Tom to annoy Sable

Man, even though he's doing it to fuck with her, do you think they could get away with that today?

Ah shit, you're right. Fuckin' Alpha Flight.

He's probably not a Nazi, but this guy is clearly falling for the booty. That right hand is going weirdly low, all I'm saying...

And then there's Pip the Troll just randomly appearing in X-Factor, which may be fun. Well, fun for ME, but I love Starlin's madness (at least when he can stop jerking off Thanos).

Boner the Demon Lord is all kinds of outta nowhere in this Cage run.

I like to think Luke isn't in pain at all, and is just annoyed that he's dealing with more demons and shit.

>"I just wanted to go back to fighting street crime! Why am I fighting zombies and demons again?!"

And I'll skip the backup story, unless you guys want it later.

Never mind, it's part 3 in a story I don't have the older parts for.

What's it about, so as to vote for it?

Silver Sable's early days, although as I said I don't have parts 1 or 2.

Wasn't there a watermelon joke in a Secret Wars tie-in?

>At the mercy of PRIAPUS
>Luke and Sable are lying prone
>Terror is crouched, butt directly under Priapus' crotch

They knew what they were doing.

Oh, you have NO idea

>Terror Inc.
Why did this series even exist
This is worse than the Dr. Druid ongoing

It got 13 issues, and in 90's comics that's basically a failure.
Unlike today, where almost nothing breaks issue #20