How does it feel? I thought the white race was superior?

How does it feel? I thought the white race was superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/08/tracking-the-clinton-controversies-from-whitewater-to-benghazi/396182/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>
What a pandering cuck faggot.

good Gd this board is shit. Fascism must be the answer to leftism, right?

sage

>niggers voting for hillary because they have some strange fascination with Bill (I still don't understand it.)
>intelligent

Pick one.

So pure racial self interest is the only sane and intelligent reason for voting?

>implying that niggers know what's good for themselves

We are. That's why we're voting Trump ya dingus

What political diversity do they have? A voting block that votes for gibz 9/10 of the time.

shill thread

sage

>strange fascination
>plays the sax
>baltimore boy
>cheats on his wife

It makes perfect sense, whats so strange about it?

Trump has 300% more black votes then Romney. These polls are rigged, dumbasses.

> Hanauer

>Uppity intensifies

See you on election night for the Trump landslide retard. Ahahaahahahhaaaa

From Whitewater to Benghazi: A Clinton-Scandal Primer

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/08/tracking-the-clinton-controversies-from-whitewater-to-benghazi/396182/

egas

they are voting for shillary because they fell to the general media brainwashing that trump is a rayciss

Blacks will still be overwhelmingly Democrat regardless of how unusually well Trump does with them. It's just amusing how he says that blacks are the smartest voters when they're blatantly the most racially motivated at the polls.

Trump is the next Hitler and he will bring this country, we see the country to the ground. Hillary will be a shithout these two, America would be a shithole right now.ill, and he will be the Hillary Clinton will provide a nice for everyone. I really liked Bill handled the country to the country and I think than capable also. I really liked Bill, and will save the country to the ground. Hillary Clinton will be ground. Hillary will save the country to the ground. Hillary Clinton will handled the

>source: my ass

I still don't get why blacks hate Trump the most when they're the only minority group he's never mentioned. As a middle class college-aged Canadian lad I naturally have a lot of black friends/associates that I like to discuss hip-hop with and the like, and they're the most belligerently anti-Trump people I know. They get visibly aggressive when I ask them what's so bad about him, it's like they view him as the figurehead for evil whitey who's holding them down but they can't articulate why that is.

I don't give a shit if someone is saying blacks are smarter. He is lying with his polls...

nice sauce

Wait!
You are saying that niggers don't want a president that is all about working hard and keeping what you have safe?
NIGGERS
NOT WANTING TO WORK?
I just don't believe you.

>Random tweet from someone I've never heard of citing poll numbers from polls that don't exist

I was going to vote for Trump, but not that I've seen this I am now a #CruzMissile

>proving they are the most easily controlled voting block in the USA
fixed that for you.

????

How ANYONE can support Trump is beyond me. He's a coward, racist, sexist, ignorant megalomaniac who perjured himself to dodge the draft, who ripped off thousands of poor people with a fake university, filed for bankruptcy several times to avoid paying back his creditors, failed repeatedly as a businessman (Trump Airlines, Trump Vodka, Trump Steaks, etc), divorced twice after sex scandals and eventually married a fashion model (who faked a college degree), who has been involved in 169 different lawsuits (including one for allegedly raping a 13-year-old girl), and who refuses to disclose his tax returns because they would likely reveal that he offsourced thousands of jobs, speculated on the people who lost their homes during the Great Recession, robbed citizens of their life savings, and made deals with criminals of the worst kind.

If you had done one tenth of what he has done, you would probably be in jail for many years.

300% of zero is still zero

Let's just get this over with
(you)