Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4AAX_wFvPAg
people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/
pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60
danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist.html
danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist
centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/6758207/1-in-5-British-Muslims-have-sympathy-for-jihadis-in-poll.html
thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/article4730825.ece
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html
cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY
policyexchange.org.uk/images/publications/living apart together - jan 07.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice pasta, Sage

Fuck you Kabab

I love when muslims are righteously killed by jews

DEUS VULT, infidel

Islam is cancer but so it the modern capitalist West. Hatred of both is the only proper response. Interventionism, Zionism, and Consumerism are the real enemies.

>Pakistan
When will India finally remove its cancerous neighbor?

Give me a call when you niggers stop killing and enslaving each other and destroying other faiths before you start preaching to white people.

>with a message for you Islamophobic people.
thats quite racist, from an imperilistic view, how dare you point fingers. This is not how things are done in my country. giving us a white elephant only to point at it. racism is taught, and drawing attention to it only exacerbate the issue, i think it is you who need to tune it down a bit, the rule of law is dominate in these lands.

shill thread

sage

OP pic is from India. Plus the whole thing is copy pasta

I honestly agree with all of this and that's why I'm voting for Trump

My question still stands

Blablabla shut up the middle east is a mess since islam was created you are just monkeys throwing shit everywhere and telling that it's the other that are responsible for the huge mess

Muslim here, BLAME WHITEY
are you sure you're not just a nigger?

LOL yes, why should the west "bear the burden" for current events in Syria? It's not at all like we had any sort of hand in destabilizing the middle east and creating extremist factions to topple governments that didn't serve our interests.

You're a fucking idiot and social responsibility must be a totally alien concept to you.

So spread the word about Trump. He's still going to kill ISIS and Muslims are still scum, but he's probably not going to murder Assad and seal Syria's fate as Iraq/Libya 2.0.

Whine whine whine

When we try to fix your problems you say we fuck things up even worse, well how about you try to fix your own fucking problems instead of relying on the west?

Do you know how fucking stupid you kebabs sound?

>HURR THE WEST FUCKED THINGS UP WHEN THEY TRIED TO HELP
>THE WEST SHOULD HELP US FIX OUR PROBLEMS

Because india has a no first strike policy. We won't nuke them unless they try it first.

Nice trips.
I dindu nuffin though I'm just joe average. #NotAllAmericans amirite?

>1 post by this ID

Pakistan=Indian atom testing clay

You started this

trips of truth

westfags BTFO

>I'm not easily triggered
How bout now, feel like killing another couple dozen Frenchman yet?

Indeed, they forgot that point

>It was you
>It was you
>It was you
>It was you

I didn't do shit.

go fuck yourself.

That's what I hate about terrorism. You kill people who didn't do shit to you, they're just living their normal lives.
What good does it do to kill innocent people?
The men who started everything you're whining about are sitting in their office, laughing at your stupid asses feeding the war machine and making them richer.

When you kill civilians you're not hurting them at all, you're helping them get re-elected because all they have to say is that they're going to protect us from the dangerous turrists

Jesus, do you have to post this shit week in week out?
1) it's bollocks
2) even if it was all true, I wouldn't care. You're worthless. Kys.

BUT WAIT>>>>>

Why did Islam try to Invade Europe? Bush wasnt around back then.

that's actually true, but to be fair even without western involvement sand people would still be killing each other

Dont blame me, i want an open all out war with you guys, not this bullshit, had we just done an open all out war, ee would have won a long time ago, and none of this would have been a issue

this.

Not our fault, just declare war on us.

Saudi Arabia was busy Kebabing it up and weaponizing your religion before any of us civilized countries got involved.

Disgusting.

Thanks for the compliments Rasheed

You don't matter. Go back to insulting Indians on BBC News articles, you fucking wastes of space.

Listen faggot, don't blame us for what our corrupt governments do, it was not our decision to fuck up your country so don't take it out on innocent people.

Your religion was shit and your false prophet was a violent pedophile even 1400 years ago.

This "mess" you refer to is not a new thing and we didn't create you nor your problems, you spawned from your own filth.

Let go of Islam and we'll stop having to keep you in check.

>this mess
it's not a mess for us. we do all those things because we are dominant.
the ME is just in death throws, like SA in the 70s

This is all true and the only way to start making it better is to GTFO the Middle East and let people live their own ideals. If sand niggers want to do barbarous Islam, fucking LET THEM instead of drawing their fanatical ire and having it directed towards us instead.

PULL OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST, FULL STOP. Let whatever needs to happen happen for the next 20 years and then we can start a real war and rebuild them like Japan if the shit parts of the religion come to power and can maintain it

Sure they did. But that doesn't change what you're doing now. See, amazingly, history isn't just, it's brutal and messy, and just about the only consistent fact is that everyone who ever claims persucution or blame, ends up committing far worse acts in retribution. It's a bankrupt ideology.

So yeah, excuse yourself however you want to, but that still doesn't mean you aren't doing it at the mercy of the Western hegemony that could turn your entire region into glass if you ever became anything more than a convenient strawman.

PS what all the fags in this thread citing
> muh innocence, muh civilian casualties
Is that the west has been killing LITERALLY millions of innocent civilians in the Middle East for hundreds of years. The leaders YOU elected. And don't try to tell me you didn't elect them for this - you did so to have them act in your economic interest, which does indeed involve constantly fucking with the region for hundreds of years

>It was you who divided up the land.
Arabs made their own countries on their own.

>It was you who put in the puppet governments.
Puppets are worldwide, and they are less likely to be on our countries than on yours.

>It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.
So give us the profit. Or are you saying we shouldn't have given arabs money through oil technology and infrastructure.

>It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.
Every country play geopolitical games, whatever that means. Iraq was a Suni(extremist regime), it eventually got what it deserved, am I wrong?

>It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.
Jews haven't enslaved as much as Muslims enslaved the people from Judea. It was originally their Holy land and you took it from them and from Christians. There are many Palestinians living on Israel right now, even much more than before Israel.

>It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.
Chemical weapons are easy to made if you own a country.

>It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran
Not in our interest.

>It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.
Then prove it. Muslims are backstabbers, if you just say that I am guilty because my friend turned on me just like these people had relations with americans before they went nuts, then I have no reason to believe it until further proof.

>It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.
1 million children is a fake number. Prove it.

>It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.
So you want us to turn on Sunis and Shitas? That basically means we should go against all muslims.

[it goes on]

piss off muhmed and go pray for your pedophile prophet.

You fucks in the west cannot possibly imagine the horror and destruction your meddling has wrought in the Middle East - it is so bad it is literally beyond your comprehension. And you get ass mad about a few hundred people killed by terrorists in the last decade and a half? Spare me your crocodile tears, you also cannot imagine the scale of destruction these people will be overjoyed to perpetrate on you for killing their children, their families, and wen you're not doing that making the economy so fucked that it's literally a better option to blow yourself up for a heaven that may not be there than continue to suffer on this earth

and I'm sure we were responsible for the same shit mudshitz did 1400 years ago too.

Whats it like being the biggest failure next to africa?
Lose wars, low IQ in 70s-80s after 1400 years of inbreeding, ect

why do we have to pay for america's empire building? You know it wasn't us in France, Spain, UK or Germany right? we are both victims of the US bro

>Implying GB and France weren't the ones to muck up the region in the first place

You did the same thing 1000 years ago.

Hah how'd you like that sucker? Throwing something that happened 800 years ago in your face.

>It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.
So they attacked civilians? Is that moral? And how did we abuse you? A criminal pretends to be the victim, tell me something I can believe in.

>It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.
The population is guilty if it allows a "small" group become big enough to harm another country. Yet Afghanistan is still a free country, the Western nations left it alone instead of invading you and ending your terrorist bullshit. You just said the "Arab world" attacked us.

>It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.
You just said the "Arab world" attack us. You just said Saddam had chemical weapons.

>It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.
Civil wars don't start this easily if the nation is not already unstable. An given a nation is already unstable enough to start a civil war, the chance is the civil started on its own.

>It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.
Then why many muslims support ISIS? Why do you cry when we try to fight it?

>It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.
Exactly how? We buy oil, we try to build businesses there, we have no interest in destroying Arab lives, just like we had no interest in making countries unstable. An unstable country can't: produce and sell oil; be a military ally; produce products are low prices; increase our wealth etc

No...

IT WAS YOU, ARAB. YOU FUCKED YOURSELF. THIS IS WHY YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN, BECAUSE HAVE A WEAK SENSE OF GUILT, YOUR RELIGION IS VIOLENT, AND YOU HAVE A LOW IQ

I have a message for them ,pic raleted

Heyyy
Is this thread again.
Nice!

you know that isn't true

>Islamophobic

I don't irrationally dislike islam, my hatred is quite rational, and thus isn't a phobia.

Get your shitty desert religion out of the west and maybe we would stop genociding your dumbasses.

Actually those Muslim Holy Lands were earlier claimed by Christians and Jews, except for your box in Saudi Arabia, that's all you, and we never built an oil well anywhere near that mess.

Fuck you and your trips you sandnigger.

Nah all the problems step back to your sandcult religion. You guys are modern day barbarians.

I love pakistan, you guys are the only ones that can clear up the middle east muslim mess.

Except Sand nigger here is absolutley 100% correct.

sage

I don't remember Muhammad and his successor Caliphs spreading Islam through peaceful means.

Ever since it's inception, Islam spread itself through violence, killing and murdering those in it's way like the caner it is.

Go shove your head in a loo, you cheap imitation of India.

youtube.com/watch?v=4AAX_wFvPAg

All these thing were done by the eternal anglo Aziz

you posted this thread a few days ago with a dif proxy

I know what's going on in the world, but it sure as shit doesn't mean I can't hate you at the same time.

Your people murdered motherfucking Gandhi when he was trying to HELP your asses. GTFO

Taqiyya
a
q
i
y
y
a

>The West created this mess
K Abdul. Keep praying before you kill your pigs

Agreed, the arbitrary lines that yesterday's super powers went with look batshit insane from any other angle

Why doesnt the east draw new borders?
They cant be trusted to is why, only Israel has the balls to.

jews controlling what our country does, doesnt make it our fault, we need to agree that our gov is fucked but the muslims need to see that our gov is israel controlled monsterousity of its former glory, which the bible says the jews are cursed with dissolation causing anything they control to become a shell of its former self

Islamophobia is just a distraction created by the jews

Yeah it has nothing to do with the fact that the middle east has been one huge battlefield since prehistory, Mahmoud.

Even though we did it, it's still your fault.

>muslims blaming westerners for not being able to stop murdering their neighbors: the post

>Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents.

We blame you for your actions. Nobody makes muslims kill their neighbors, behead children, perform clitorectomies, butt fuck chai boys, breed with relatives, drive innocents over, etc. That's your people. 100%. Own it.

Ah, I see you dropped the proxy, OP. Good for you.

STOP REPLYING TO A PASTA, IMBECILES
>STOP REPLYING TO A PASTA, IMBECILES

>We're not bad guys!

lol nope not to us at least. you guys do very well amongst your own though. keep it up

Fuck you pisslamist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>You

No it fucking wasn't.

Maybe because you've spend 1200 years to spread your religion with conquests and wars against us and your own people trying to undo everything that we've build while at the same time trying to benefit from it.

Fuck off with your lies about us bringing war to you, we tried to help you settle down and stop murdering eachother, yes some of us fucked up in the process but its in pale contrast to the amount of fucked up destruction you idiots brought upon yourselves.

based

Pew Research (2011): 8% of Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (81% never).
28% of Egyptian Muslims believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (38% never).
people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/

Pew Research (2007): Muslim-Americans who identify more strongly with their religion are three times more likely to feel that suicide bombings are justified
pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60

27% of British Muslims do not support the deportation of Islamic extremists preaching violence and hate.
danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist.html

Federation of Student Islamic Societies: About 1 in 5 Muslim students in Britain (18%) would not report a fellow Muslim planning a terror attack.

ICM Poll: 25% of British Muslims disagree that a Muslim has an obligation to report terrorists to police.

Populus Poll (2006): 16% of British Muslims believe suicide attacks against Israelis are justified.
37% believe Jews in Britain are a "legitimate target".

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 19% of Muslim-Americans say that violence is justified in order to make Sharia the law in the United States (66% disagree).
centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 25% of Muslim-Americans say that violence against Americans in the United States is justified as part of the "global Jihad (64% disagree).

The Sun (2015: Following Nov. 2015 attacks in Paris, 1 in 4 young Muslims in Britain (and 1 in 5 overall) said they sympathize with those who fight for ISIS.
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/6758207/1-in-5-British-Muslims-have-sympathy-for-jihadis-in-poll.html

ICM (2016): 2 in 3 Muslims in Britain would not report terror plot to police.
thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/article4730825.ece

ICM Poll: 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

NOP Research: 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified
cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY

Channel Four (2006): 31% of younger British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified compared to 14% of those over 45.
policyexchange.org.uk/images/publications/living apart together - jan 07.pdf

Tell me, do the field-mice blow up buildings because humans came and built cities on their land? Do the field mice complain about their land being partitioned, subdivided, and used far beyond what they ever envisioned out of it. Does anyone bat an eye when a field mouse is exterminated for violating civilization?

Islam is a field mouse, and the rest of the world is civilization.

Catholic here, with a message for you westernphobi people.

Islam created this mess

It was you who launched the Tabuk crusades

It was you who besieged and destroyed Damascus.

It was you who annexed Jerusalem

It was you who besieged Constantinople multiple times

It was you who burned down the Church of the Holy Sepulchre

It was you who have launched non-stop attacks and warfare upon the west since your inception

It was you who enslaved women, children, and anyone who didn't conform to your worldview (and even most who did conform but were enslaved regardless)

It was you who raped, pillaged, and beheaded Christian and Pagan women, children, and men (and CONTINUE to do so)

It was you who imposed the crushing Jizya and Zakat taxes to keep anyone with any semblance of a free thought or idea in economic and political squalor and poverty.

It was you who desecrated many of Christendoms most sacred and holy sites (Hagia Sophia is the worst offender)

It was you who forced our people to convert to your insipid religion at the point of a sword

It was you who conducted 9/11

It is you who is currently invaded the West and conducting concentrated terrorist attacks DAILY based on your flawed and evil religion

It is you who throw gays from rooftops

It is you who stone women who are rape victims

It is you who kill people for leaving Islam

It is you who are responsible for the worlds almost universal suspicion and disdain for your religion and people.

Fuck you and your prophet. Enjoy being fucked in the ass by a 2-ton pig in hell faggot.

Send us your women while you can jump in the ocean.

Why are you projecting all of the things you did onto others?

Day of the rope is coming, mudskin. And nobody will care.

Old pasta is old.

Islam constantly waged war against other countrys since its creation.
There never was piece in the middle east.

ALLAHU AKBAR

Fuck off Mudslime.

>Bullshit myths: The post
And half of those aren't even about other nations, so it's a false equivalency.

Two words: Iraq War

SPREAD THE TRUTH DESU

defender of the tanned detected

>mfw