Will black people ever accomplish anything?

Are they the only race to never accomplish anything? Even Arabs have had some accomplishments. Can anyone name a black philosopher?

It's starting to get sad at this point, there's 40 million of them living in the US, the most wealthy nation on the planet. Lack of resources isn't an excuse anymore. The semi-high IQ blacks (the ones that are literate) have become useful idiots that parrot social justice shit all day on Twitter.

It's really quite pathetic.

No

We got you thinking about us

They contributed a lot to blues and jazz but that's about it

No, the Australian Aboriginal is easily the most savage and unaccomplished race.

They can't even contribute anything in fantasy worlds, either.
>pic related

WE

That woman knows she's not what men are talking about when they say "Latinas" and that's why she's pissed. She'll be put into the "black women" category they want to stay away from.

>civilization
Ghana empire

is that negress trying to argue that shes latina?

>We got you thinking about us
not a good argument senpai, i also "think" about taking a shit.

There are only 2 black men that I respect.

pic related, and Patrice O'Neal

6- because everyone prefer white women?

I think so. They spend a lot of time arguing about pointless shit while their communities are complete hellholes.

This

>The semi-high IQ blacks (the ones that are literate) have become useful idiots that parrot social justice shit all day on Twitter.

It's sad how true this is

I do know a few token smart ones in my field though who stick to what they should worry about, so it's not a total statement, but by and large it's bad

Egypt
Socrates
Usa
Cause of opression
Cause of opression
Cause of opression

we invennid peanut buddah

This can't be real, I thought it was a Sup Forums meme. Do they actually believe this? It's some kind of denial level worth of the guinness records.

>if it wasn't for white man you'd be dancing around fires

kek

I guess building a mudhut technically makes you an architect, and the village witch doctor is still a doctor

I wouldn't doubt there's some degree of exaggeration in their claims, but there's a basis for their delusions - a "nigger fairy tale" so to speak

that's a black not a latina

Black jazz and blues artists created and influenced some of the best music ever recorded. The meshing of black and white culture also produced the idea of "cool" which you rarely find outside of the US or UK. Leafs and Eurotrash are patently uncool.

Also, I fucking love peanut butter.

>those rape numbers

>ooga booga me mak sounds

Such accomplishments.

>Socrates
>black

WE WUZ GREEKS N SHEEIT

They made white Americans their bitch, without doing anything. Hmmmm I wonder what the problem is? Could it be that Americans are the one that got the black ones here? Hmmmmm. I wonder who made the racist shit up, hmm who could it be? A black man? No, a white American? Yes.

It's fucking burgers fault. That we have to deal with them. I can't wait until they fucking kill them all. Fuck you white American. I hope your fucking country burns :)

>dont feed the troll lol

its sad that when some people are faced with the truth their first instinct is to write it off as somebody just bullshitting them, its so unbelievable to them

Niggers didn't even invent peanut butter, check the wiki. They couldn't even figure out how to mash up nuts.

>I have the greatest affection for them but I know they're not going to make it for 500 years. They aren't. You know it, too. The Mexicans are a different cup of tea. They have a heritage. At the present time they steal, they're dishonest, but they do have some concept of family life. They don't live like a bunch of dogs, which the Negroes do live like. - Richard Nixon

Das not righ' childruns

Da al sharpton told me we wuz philosipherz, an we taugh' philosophee to d aworld

1. Ethiopia, Mali
2. Probably were a few in the University of Sankore back when it was a center of learning in the Islamic world of old
3. Ethiopia is probably still pretty good enough
4. Because dems like to keep them niggers dependent and thus break their families and help in the spread of narcotics in their neighborhoods, also blacks are kind of dumb by nature
5. No one is equal in this world, we just like to pretend we all are to make ourselves feel good
6. Well, they are naturally inclined to be more violent, but I think a big portion of why crime in general is prevalent among blacks in the US goes back to question 4, broken homes, drugs, a gangster culture creates fertile ground for the growth of criminals of all kind including rapists

we wuz ..... and sheet

fuck you you uncultured swine blues is the shit.
and don't even start talking about jazz which is a fucking science.

1. Zulu,Mali,Aksum,Ethiopia
2. Motherfucka
3.The United States of America
4.They need more programs
5. Poor education and an anti intellectual culture.
6. Have you seen most black women? They just consent no matter what, they can't compete with whitey womyn.

K A N G S
A
N
G
S

Niggers spend more time soothing their emotions like women instead of trying to be productive.

>image.jpg
Can you mobileposters literally stop making these shitty twitter nobody threads? Fuck off already.

Those sounds reconstructed American culture for good or bad.

we wuz jazz n shet

Jazz is fucking horrible.

>Patrice
As a black guy, Patrice's wisdom has put me in a good spot not to be a punk. The bad thing is white girls like me too much because of it.

>literally play random shit
>MUH SCIENCEEEEEE

Fuck off jewrat

Underrated

Jazz is only math blacks can do desu. Jazz is fucking amazing

It's cultural.
(((Somebody))) has found that keeping them indoctrinated into a culture of ignorance and gibs makes them easy to control.
And what would an elevated black race look like? Kangs? No, they would look like white people. But black people acting white is the worst thing one can do in """""black culture""""". But it is more respectable to act like niggers and destroy any remnants of the family while you wait for reparations.

(((Samberg))) based Jew

>tfw my only way to accomplish my country's bragging rights is by beating chinks and Canadians on Street Fighter 5

>Egypt

It is not blacks place to build or create.
They only know destruction.

>Can anyone name a black philosopher?
HOOOOKAAAAAAAAY
Lil Jon
YEAH

W.E.B. DuBious was pretty smart.

WE WUZ PHILOSOPHERS N SHEIT

Yup, you dun goofed

I feel both insulted andflattered.

>Admit predecessors when it is convenient don't admit them when it is not.
If they are going to commit the same mistakes as the original chart what is the point?

>people